Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and Zip Codes

The USPS will put one on there for you. But that may slow things down.

If you want a tracking number the clerk will put it on. I don't think there is really any obligation but the USPS reads from the bottom up. If you include the four-digit suffix all you would need for the fastest deliver is the nine digit ZIP.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Therefore since I make my demand at every transaction there is only money involved. No credit. Therefore I walk away, never giving the store my name - only my demand. My name is private.
    Names are for relationships - and since you have no legal relationship [obligation] or fiduciary to the store, there is simply a demand and cash exchange.

Said another way to make things a bit clearer. Legal Name is legal to a certain State. Should we two pledge and create the Commonwealth of Happiness upon claim acknowledged THEN our Legal Name would only be legal to the Commonwealth of Happiness and the heads of the Commonwealth would see that value be transferred from the United States to the Commonwealth. It would be illegal from that point on to use a legal name in the United States for the Legal Name would only then be legal to the Commonwealth.

Agreements could be made between the United States and the Commonwealth via treaty as per how the Commonwealth was constituted. Legal begs a relationship but one must define the parameters of said relationship as to be known within what framework.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thanks everyone for your input!
    bob

I've been studying everyone's replies (along with a lot of other threads here) and I thank you.

2 questions come to mind:
    1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a paper check now)
    2.) My checking account is through my broker, so there's no physical bank to re-sign the Signature Card. How do I go about doing that?

Just had this question come to mind- does use of a credit card forego the opportunity to RLM on that purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Michael Joseph is emphasizing lately the importance of making a claim. Maybe he can point out any distinction if one exists between making a demand and a claim.

Pilgrim;

I suggest you get a stamp like this:

Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp for Pocket.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  157.5 KB

Otherwise the Notice and Demand might be something to consider. Open an evidence repository for $46 and serve the nearest Fed Bank. After that, simply notify anybody who seems to be in between you and redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Michael Joseph is emphasizing lately the importance of making a claim. Maybe he can point out any distinction if one exists between making a demand and a claim.
    In some cases, I see demand and claim as essentially the same - basically it is the issue of a request upon which relief may be granted by the Administration or Trustee according to the bylaws which govern the trust structure.

How can one make a demand for lawful money unless one is within one's rights by contract to make said demand. In other words, if we two start a business and some third party comes along and makes a demand on our business interests whereof did the right inure upon the one who makes such demand? Where is the contract upon which right came into being? Notice a 14th amendment person of the United States brings benefits and obligations. Can't have one absent the other.

Claim can be framed too as in the foregoing but claim is broader. For instance if I go exploring on behalf of my king and I come to lands upon which I have been sent to survey and claim, THEN I may claim in the name of my great King whereupon I may perform a survey and said claim upon being without rebuttal or refusal will stand at law and the kingdom of which I undertake in and for may begin to take dominion upon the claim issued. Dominion will result in property rights and estates come into being. In other words in the case of claim it is UNDER an existing Declaration of TRUST [Kingdom] whereof upon agreement of the parties [sometimes and most times thru silence] then the kingdom may begin to go into the land and possess. Any rights UNDER said claim are subject to the Law of the Kingdom. Therefore one would be wise to learn the Law of the Kingdom.

If I a beneficiary of an existing body of law issue claim upon the chief trustee [shepherd] for relief according to the bylaws which govern the kingdom, then my claim may be granted if and only if, I meet the qualifications for relief to be granted.

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

I hope I make it clear.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I hope I make it clear.

Yes. I think so.

But the difference between claim and demand is so vague in law, that it remains ambiguous.

P.S. Okay... I read through a few times, your post.

I make claim to a survey:

Name:  approbation clause.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  64.4 KB

Upon which I might make a demand by right. Thank you for the helpful explanation. I feel like an explorer/priest.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-27-16 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    I've been studying everyone's replies (along with a lot of other threads here) and I thank you.

2 questions come to mind:
    1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a paper check now)
    2.) My checking account is through my broker, so there's no physical bank to re-sign the Signature Card. How do I go about doing that?

Just had this question come to mind- does use of a credit card forego the opportunity to RLM on that purchase?

Thanks in advance!

This is what has worked for me for 5 years now... and has covered ALL transactions.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

See 1040 Help thread for more info.

Last edited by doug555; 05-29-16 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks, Doug!

Coincidentally, I've read and learned a TON from 1040 Relief- many, many, thanks!

So since I don't receive a paper payroll check that I can demand lawful money I need to Notice and Demand to my Fed bank?
    I can call my online bank and ask them about the signature card.

Thanks again!

P.s. the 2nd link is broken- 1040 Help.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Thanks, Doug!

Coincidentally, I've read and learned a TON from 1040 Relief- many, many, thanks!

So since I don't receive a paper payroll check that I can demand lawful money I need to Notice and Demand to my Fed bank?
    I can call my online bank and ask them about the signature card.

Thanks again!

P.s. the 2nd link is broken- 1040 Help.
    No N&D. No card. Just create Evidence on next deposit slip or check that you create. Just do "Getting Started".
    Last edited by doug555; 05-28-16 at 11:58 PM.