Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and Zip Codes

If you can prove you made Demand, fine.

I tend to utilize process servers and evidence repositories for that. It seems more persuasive to IRS agents and attorneys. A simple record though, and God as witness through the Holy Spirit would logically, in faith, be the highest authority.

Thanks Doug,

I can't do deposit slips- I have direct deposit. So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?

I apologize in advance - I read something about direct deposit but can't find that post now.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

This is what has worked for me for 5 years now... and has covered ALL transactions.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

See 1040 Help thread for more info.

Follow-up question-

Does "all transactions" includes outgoing checks we write from our checking account also? Or just deposit checks made out to us?

I'm a bit unclear as to whether we use our right of RLM to income only, or purchases via checks we write against our checking account.

ALL means EVERYTHING....from that 72 cent fountain drink you swiped your debit card on.....to the social security & medicare "purchases" you made with your gross pay (w-2 employee assumed).....to that new car you paid cash for, etc

Maybe the latter part of this post will help clarify, "Pilgrim"

Additionally, it would seem "Martin Earl" has made an extensive plea for RLM over on GLP....albeit as an "anonymous coward".....but if you read user #71408469 posts in that 17 page thread, you will be well informed

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?
    "income" is a trick word they use.
    Are you sure you have an income?

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/re...ur-postal-code

Canada Post Might Own the Copyright to Your Postal Code

After a years-long legal battle, Canada Post has decided that, actually, it won’t claim to own the copyright to every Canadian’s postal code—including yours.

That’s awfully nice of them, but unfortunately it doesn’t protect anybody who’s ever, say, ordered delivery online from having a suit brought against them, if Canada Post had successfully argued this. Really, the Crown corporation just settled a lawsuit wherein it claimed to own the copyright to every postal code in the country. Because of that settlement, a judge never ruled on the claim.

“We’re still faced with the uncertainty of Canada Post advancing these sorts of claims against others who might want to use their postal codes,” said David Fewer, director of the University of Ottawa’s Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic, which provided legal counsel to Geolytica, the Ottawa company sued by Canada Post.

Canada Post licenses postal code information to businesses for a fee and may limit the number of postal code searches performed by individuals on its site.

A proposal on Open Canada to make the postal code database free to use for all Canadians has garnered many comments in support.

“Canada Post should acknowledge that the approach they’ve taken to date isn’t in the best interest of the public"

Geolytica invited all Canadians to voluntarily submit their own postal codes to a database that anybody could search, and which is available under a Creative Commons license.

In response, Canada Post filed a lawsuit in 2012 claiming that Geolytica infringed on its intellectual property rights by “reproducing” its database of postal codes. Geolytica called this claim “absurd,” and since every Canadian no doubt shares their own postal code with friends, family or businesses on a near-daily basis, argued that it would constitute copyright infringement on a “massive, near-universal” scale.

Canada Post also attempted to claim copyright on the word-pair “postal code.” Yes, they attempted to own even the very phrase itself.

On May 30, Canada Post dropped the suit and settled with Geolytica. The terms of the settlement are confidential.

“Canada Post is no longer claiming copyright on my crowdsourced database,” said Ervin Ruci, Geolytica’s founder. “I will continue to do my work until Canada Post decides to open-source their information.”

“It’s important because people use this information when they look for services near them or where to vote,” Ruci continued. “Having it will improve open services for the public.”

Canada Post did not respond to Motherboard’s request for comment.

According to Fewer, the ideal solution would be for Canada Post to join the open data movement, which holds that government data should be free to use and open to all, and make their database of postal codes public.

“Canada Post should acknowledge that the approach they’ve taken to date isn’t in the best interest of the public, or even to their own organization,” said Fewer.

If Canada Post doesn’t do this, we may only get a final answer as to whether the government holds the copyright to your postal code through another ugly lawsuit.

I suspect the Federal Reserve districts are all 'zip coded' (i.e. zip code = commercial-revenue district partition number).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thanks Doug,

I can't do deposit slips- I have direct deposit. So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?

I apologize in advance - I read something about direct deposit but can't find that post now.
    I'm still not sure how to do this... anyone?

What if I wrote a check against the receiving checking account to another checking account at a credit union and wrote RLM on that deposit slip? Then I'd have a physical paper trail to establish my RLM position at 1040 filing time.

I'm still not sure how to do this... anyone?

What if I wrote a check against the receiving checking account to another checking account at a credit union and wrote RLM on that deposit slip? Then I'd have a physical paper trail to establish my RLM position at 1040 filing time.
    Search around here for Notice and Demand.

That is a way to get your demand in to the nearest Fed bank. Then you might create a $46 evidence repository for that process, to publish it. Grab a certified copy from the federal clerk and show as needed.

Otherwise this is Redemption and if you look outward, even to a God who is separate and apart from you, then you will imitate others without understanding when you understanding redemption is really the alpha and omega of the process.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"...if you look outward
    you will imitate others without understanding..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^