Some of you know that I call this kind of recital, of brain trust broadcasts Crosstalk:

The other night I was headed home on a motorway in Colorado in a car with one headlight, no left turn signal and was caught speeding 70 mph in a 50. The emergency lights flashed and they "officer" came up and I handed the docs and he said that he would just give me a warning for the headlight. He left to his car and returned in less than 5 minutes and handed me a warning and said have a good night. He never mentioned a warning for the speeding, which usually raises the most cash. This type of occurrence has come up several times and they waived prosecution for a reason, not quite sure as what it is. But if I had to guess it would be the challenge of the LOR along with the other claims made. There has to be something as I have not even received a ticket for numerous instances. To further state that the local Courts just want me gone and have bent over to see me off with the least amount of further damage. It is simply bizarre as others familiar with the legal ideas I presented with the help of others, some of them e-mail on this "club". So then officials speak with me they get confused as to what is going on as the system just backed down.

Thanks again Michael J and David Merrill.