Thread: Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
    There was a couple times where things stopped working for some reason, so we searched for a new strategy to get the ball rolling again and it did, so we changed some things, that is all I am going to say about that.

I am not going to Teach, make claims of what made it work or try to prove anything any more, my theory is going to remain my private business. All am going to do is Show what was done and how we did it, from there you can make your own interpretations and conclusions, what one learns or does not learned, what is followed up on with due diligence or not is in the eye of the beholder. I find it fruitless to try and break through some peoples EGO when they have already made up their own mind of how something played out.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.
    Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
    There was a couple times where things stopped working for some reason, so we searched for a new strategy to get the ball rolling again and it did, so we changed some things, that is all I am going to say about that.

I am not going to Teach, make claims of what made it work or try to prove anything any more, my theory is going to remain my private business. All am going to do is Show what was done and how we did it, from there you can make your own interpretations and conclusions, what one learns or does not learned, what is followed up on with due diligence or not is in the eye of the beholder. I find it fruitless to try and break through some peoples EGO when they have already made up their own mind of how something played out.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.
    Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.
    Yes. My banishing you was a painful decision to make. I have moved this over to your thread - http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1987

As Treefarmer pointed out - my banishing you was shameful on the face of this new website. The Quatlosers took the expected advantage of it too - to make me sound like a tyrant. Like I have said above, it is both edifying and entertaining to have you back. I am certain I will get to the bottom of your fixation that the effective remedy is pre-1913, as you indicate in the above quoted post. My journal to getting there will in itself be edifying; which of course, upon the Thank You posts, bolsters my ego even more!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. You all should be aware that while I enjoy being thanked - doing it on a PM is mildly annoying as if I want to share it, removing your name, that just makes me look even more narcissistic. Please; if you want to thank me, do it in front of everybody. Otherwise I honestly don't need the ego boost.