Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

This is not subject matter that I am knowledgeable about. As such I can approach this conversation without any preconceived ideas or clouded thoughts. Basically I am an outside observer.

Why must there be one remedy, only one remedy, and nothing else but one remedy ? It brings to mind the old adage “There is more than one way to skin a cat.” What remedy, NAY, how many remedies existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411)? From the discourse I’ve read, It would seem that David firmly believes that none, no not one, remedy existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411).

Motla68 speaks of at least one remedy that existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411). And for speaking on this, he was banned. In legal legal land, even case law stands forever unless or until it is overturned and a “New” truth is presented. For motla68 to be wrong, there must be wet ink verbiage clearly displaying that the old remedy is now mute, null, and void. Without such wet ink evidence to the contrary, it stands to reason that the old remedy continues to stand on its own merit.

Even an old remedy, though discarded, forgotten, and no longer used, remains valid unless made invalid via wet ink presentments stating such remedy is now invalid.

So back to square one. Why can’t both remedies be fully effective in their own Right? The missing link seems to be the “Smoking Gun” evidence that motla68’s remedy is no longer in effect.

We can locate that “Smoking Gun” evidence that motla68’s remedy is no longer in effect or we can attack and bann the messenger. Another maxim of natural law is that “Force follows the path of least resistance.”

Sorry David, like I said, “This is not subject matter that I am knowledgeable about.”

I recall putting a lot of effort into writing posts that explained what happened clearly. Motla68 was basically "shotgunning" some process that included remedy as described in the law. I kept pointing out the remedy was right there on the process but he kept going on about the other verbiage based in a Treasury Direct Account/Birth Certificate bond/Strawman Redemption, whatever you want to call it. Fine. In my opinion it was the demand for lawful money that would function as remedy. Then Motla68 started showing us evidence of success stories but would leave the verbiage ambiguous and was being secretive. I started prodding him to tell us or show us what the verbiage was and he left the lawful money demand off and only told us about the part he thought worked.

I still believe that doing so was a dangerous process to mimic. Motla68 was allowed to post again in ten days mostly because he was entertaining here. Lately his style has been annoying people and he has quit posting. That was his choice. He has not been banished as far as I know.

Shuftin, if I may suggest, you may wish to take the time to review some of the recent posts by the individual in question. Specifically, some of the run-ins with shikamaru. Maybe, the individual is looking for a more receptive audience, rather than some of the log jams they had been experiencing lately. Just speculation on my part though.

Well, that is what happens when one i.e. Myself, shows up at the tail end of a conversation. I can picture the course of events from your reply. Got it, cool, thanks for updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Banja View Post
    Shuftin, if I may suggest, you may wish to take the time to review some of the recent posts by the individual in question. Specifically, some of the run-ins with shikamaru.
    Rumors and tales of shikamaru's marauding conquest and fallen foe has reached even the furthest outposts. The trail of tears concerning defeated arguments is an easy one to follow. All roads lead to ROME. Yeh, that's a jab at shikamaru. LOL. Outstanding work shikamaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuftin View Post
    Rumors and tales of shikamaru's marauding conquest and fallen foe has reached even the furthest outposts. The trail of tears concerning defeated arguments is an easy one to follow. All roads lead to ROME. Yeh, that's a jab at shikamaru. LOL. Outstanding work shikamaru.
    Shuftin!!

Great to see you here, guy !!
    Will you hang out a bit with us here?

Ditto;

Welcome Shuftin! I have fond memories of your postings on the old SJC.

Yea, I'll hang around for a bit.
    Last edited by Shuftin; 12-18-11 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuftin View Post
    Well, that is what happens when one i.e. Myself, shows up at the tail end of a conversation. I can picture the course of events from your reply. Got it, cool, thanks for updating.
    Great to see you Shuftin!
    Glad you joined us again.
    I hope you'll hang around a while and join in on the entertainment.

Liebe Gruesse
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus