Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Just to review events and maybe rethink the first sentence quoted above, There was 2 different DA's and we did this at the check in counter before you even step into the courtroom, so I never stepped one foot into court and never had to appear before a judge. I let both DA's know that I wanted to settle right then and there "honorably". This tells him that would not like to cause embarrassment for either of us by settling now before dragging the matter into a public court room.

For me the whole lawful money statement thing is still questionable, I am still waiting on a couple things, someone to send me proof of their success not using the stamp at all or the verbiage and two the replies from the registrars. It could be that they the court officers were woken up to the fact that I know who I was and instead of interfering and creating controversy that they were just charging themselves and then the matter is discharged. The remittance however is a different animal, that is outside of court and I think probably some sort of setoff happens according to your Science in that case.

More to come sometime in the future as I make some of them scientific discoveries.

Peace
They shall be redeemed... at the Treasury.

That part is already written into the law.

The woman got her setoff without mentioning anything about the Treasury.

But then I am biased after producing two videos and instructing people to make their demand known and them getting full tax Refunds. You are onto something quite clever here though - I would not drop the stamp.

I am thinking that you treat the instrument like the bills and get the same result - simple and clean!

I see no need to direct them to the Treasury when the law already does. Then again there is no harm in it - it just makes for lack of Control in the Science.

Regards,

David Merrill.