Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    - that the 1913 Congress had to write remedy in to the Fed Act because of the 'Saving to Suitors' Clause of 1789.
    There are no mistakes...only happy accidents. The powers that be are always finding new ways to teach us.

And note when you say it like that (the quote from above) you just connected a bunch of dots for me. Another happy accident.
    Be Well
    Mark Christopher.

I hope Motla 68 is here to stay. He has a lot of links that will be helpful. Quite a bit about Lieber Code and its effects up through the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act for example. On the other hand, vestigial canon law goes back to Paul forming the Roman Welfare State that is still effective under Christendom.

I want to hear more. He brought out a great example of redeeming lawful money but failed to even show is clearly the verbiage on the example image, and even attributed its success to be a mistake and fluke. So there I went off again...

There is so much - so many dots to connect! I am glad people still find learning around here fun.

Go right on ahead evaluating, I am looking at this with a new prospective that I would rather have some evaluation even if driven by ego then not to have any evaluation at all.

David Merril: vestigial canon law goes back to Paul forming the Roman Welfare State that is still effective under Christendom.
    I see your picking up pieces to the puzzle here and there and you do not even know it, this is where the self teaching and learning come in.
    Maybe MJ had a hand in that since I was on here last, who knows?

I do not look at life in absolutes, it is conscience that the majority of people have free will to create their own destiny.
    " You will be amazed about what you can do and how well you can do it " - Peaceful Warrior
    http://youtu.be/U5XAd2zDvzg

Yep, learning can be fun, so shut off that big engine and hoist a sail now and then that there could be more going on then what meets the eye. Sometimes we need to learn to wake up the third eye. We are alive, not dead pieces of paper. At least I do not interpret my skin to be paper anyway.
    Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  46.5 KB

I prefer to think that by "ego" you mean the remedy as it has been written into the law:

I had a fright that kept me up part of the night though. Somebody showed me a $5K-style frivolous bill from the IRS. I was reminded this morning though that the penalty stemmed from Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code system of Zero Income Return.

Ego is this estate of knowledge we have built up in our head that we have spent so much time investing in, this estate then becomes sentimental to us and very difficult to let go, it also acts as a defensive tool when we believe someone is wrong and has the manifestation in appearance to be in controversy to the estate of knowledge holding sentiment. Believe me I understand, had to go through this myself, once crossed over from what I was doing before I knew then the trash had to be taken out of my head.
    Not sure if you remember, but I wrote up a post to what one would say in court with what our study group knows which runs parallel to a lot of things found in Libel in Review. The intent was not to take away from Libel in Review, but make it a stronger tool. Also remember me saying that I try to live with no absolutes, it is got me this far, moved into this area back in August of 2004, on the way my vehicle broke down and I pulled into Raleigh with a little more then $50 in my pocket and I am still here, I don't think would have made it if my world was filled with absolutes.

I have had many of long nights too, when we were all first putting this stuff together.

The concepts of Lieber Code and canon law you spout are right on. The Emergency was ended in 1976 except for the Bankers' Holiday stuff around protecting the Fed from a run on redeeming lawful money. So I have tamed my ego about it all. You have been excluding the only viable remedy out there. I sought counsel and decided it better for the Website; as without lawful remedy people go to jail trying the other stuff you have been adding on. So it really came down to an executive decision about teaching people to execute illegal process. Not my ego.

I chose not to let you teach only the part of the process that would land people in jail. Go back to Post #1 of this thread and check it out Motla68.

The concepts of Lieber Code and canon law you spout are right on. The Emergency was ended in 1976 except for the Bankers' Holiday stuff around protecting the Fed from a run on redeeming lawful money. So I have tamed my ego about it all. You have been excluding the only viable remedy out there. I sought counsel and decided it better for the Website; as without lawful remedy people go to jail trying the other stuff you have been adding on. So it really came down to an executive decision about teaching people to execute illegal process. Not my ego.

I chose not to let you teach only the part of the process that would land people in jail. Go back to Post #1 of this thread and check it out Motla68.
    Holy crap let me get a beer and celebrate, David Merrill said something is right on, thank you for that.
    Have some faith in what I may put in to this forum just might be reality.

I do not limit myself to such statements as " only viable remedy" though, even with what I know to be a good solution. I have new thoughts all the time, go to test them and a lot of times it does work, but there is no guarantees it will work for someone else, Lawful Money is not God, it is just a tool. I even entertain the fact that someone might even have a better way to do it then me. I do not fear jail as much as anyone else would, me being in jail would just be part of the journey for me, would make the best of the situation I could, the last and only time I was in there was looked at as a learning experience, because I literally put myself there on purpose, never been there, heard a lot of stories but I am a man who learns by experiencing it, this is how I learn, it is my way. It may not be how you learn, that is obvious, but don't piss on my parade if you cannot see something and then bring up the same issue from the past again and again and again. Be more specific instead of critical in your questions, this appears as sarcasm, that ego leaking through that is out of balance in us having any kind of meeting of the minds.

The problem is that you can show no success stories that do not depend on the remedy written into the law. You showed one or two that had the remedy and something else too and you think that it was the other thing. You do not have any success stories that exclusively have the other thing - other than the remedy. I am not pissing on your parade here. I am just clarifying exactly what it is that you are showing us and what it is that you are trying to assure us is true.

The problem is that you can show no success stories that do not depend on the remedy written into the law. You showed one or two that had the remedy and something else too and you think that it was the other thing. You do not have any success stories that exclusively have the other thing - other than the remedy. I am not pissing on your parade here. I am just clarifying exactly what it is that you are showing us and what it is that you are trying to assure us is true.
    Hey, if you or anybody else in this forum wants to pay for it I will be more then happy to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of the 2 case files that says " dismissed " on the 2 tickets worked out this year. This is just not worth my investment of anything right now, there is bigger things I am working on to even worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Hey, if you or anybody else in this forum wants to pay for it I will be more then happy to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of the 2 case files that says " dismissed " on the 2 tickets worked out this year. This is just not worth my investment of anything right now, there is bigger things I am working on to even worry about that.
    Show us the Presentments (sanitized) with the effective verbiage intact, and I will consider paying for the copies. Better yet though, just take a camera and bring us back photos for free.

We have gotten all the way back to your banishment. You told us the verbiage but excluded the remedy, remember?
    Attached Images Attached Images