Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

This is all I can provide for right now. This was the second ticket, the only difference with the first one was I used United States of America instead of State of North Carolina

Name:  2nd-tkt.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  92.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Hey, if you or anybody else in this forum wants to pay for it I will be more then happy to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of the 2 case files that says " dismissed " on the 2 tickets worked out this year. This is just not worth my investment of anything right now, there is bigger things I am working on to even worry about that.
    Just take a camera. Then you could show a certificate of some sort that a case in Wake county was Dismissed on or around March 1, 2011 and you would bolster your credentials immensely.

Or you might spend a quarter or two for a page or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All you are actually telling us is that if you go into the courthouse, identify yourself so that you can get a photo of the dismissal, is that you will be arrested on the bench warrant on you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Just take a camera. Then you could show a certificate of some sort that a case in Wake county was Dismissed on or around March 1, 2011 and you would bolster your credentials immensely.

Or you might spend a quarter or two for a page or two.
    No time today to do it, maybe Friday or next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    All you are actually telling us is that if you go into the courthouse, identify yourself so that you can get a photo of the dismissal, is that you will be arrested on the bench warrant on you.
    Lol, now your getting comical again. Are you back to calling me a liar without proof of warrant?

Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

http://youtu.be/8aWwbQixez0

Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  46.5 KB

Name:  fancred.jpeg
Views: 586
Size:  88.2 KB

I did not use same paperwork back in 2009 at a road stop, but I use the same type of demeanour as this man describes in the video link. The end result was that I was sent on my way, there was no recording taken place because I had no intention of dragging the officer into court and taking time away from his family as I hoped he would have the same intention towards me.

Sweet. glad to see you back Motla. i suspect that as a creature of nature one does not have obligation to operate under there law as that would be a "trespass" anywas like MJ refers too. however as peacful inhabitant it is not our intent to bring the war so to speak as well. let those who would be deceived be deceived for those farthest from the truth may be willing to murder the one whom brings it.

welcome back peaceful warrior

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

http://youtu.be/8aWwbQixez0

Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  46.5 KB

Name:  fancred.jpeg
Views: 586
Size:  88.2 KB

I did not use same paperwork back in 2009 at a road stop, but I use the same type of demeanour as this man describes in the video link. The end result was that I was sent on my way, there was no recording taken place because I had no intention of dragging the officer into court and taking time away from his family as I hoped he would have the same intention towards me.

More that there is a lot going on with you - that you do not already have the Dismissal to show us! What's with that? You know the Dismissal is there at the courthouse in Records yet you have not set it on the copier and put in $.25 and pressed Start?

I find that a little difficult to believe from somebody who sounds as intelligent as you do.

I am encouraged by you saying you will though. If you can produce the Register of Action on that, and it backs your getting a dismissal I will certainly be apologizing publicly. I mean that.

fyi.. make sure your sitting down when you see this.

I went down today and got it. Accidentally left camera on kitchen table before going out the door, but it worked out, clerk gave me a certified copy. She had asked if it was for DMV and I told her yes, then gave me 2 copies of each case transcript and one of those certified.
    I chatted with the clerk a bit for small talk, weather, how slow it was in the courthouse today, e.t.c.
    She gave it to me and did not ask for a fee so i asked to confirm and with a smile she said " for you no cost".
    I hate paying for parking downtown so I took the bus, $2 bus round trip and my time.

First image is something I put together from taking screenshots of the calendar entries on those days to hand to the clerk, second image is the case transcript, I tried, but this is all that she would give me.
    Also confirmed that the VD in plea mode meant that it was Dismissed, I assumed something like Verdict of Dismissal maybe. MJ has been there more then I have so maybe he can double confirm that for you. Image date stamp is today if you look in the lower right corner of image.
    Name:  cal-lst.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  34.8 KBName:  *trns-2.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  27.3 KB

I am still putting together the images for the first ticket, but there is not really big difference to see.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-21-11 at 04:38 PM.

usually it is $3/ cert. copy and 0.25/copy. I heard they went up on their pricing scheme. Great work. Understanding Trust Law is the ticket. ROFL....

for those of you who are looking for a book to read concerning Trust Law - the GREATEST book I have ever found is the Scriptures.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!