Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

Name:  5c3a58b0cdabce1ddf4c6514f60d51b3.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  59.7 KB
    "We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

Name:  51rgMeqmqaL.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  50.6 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 07-21-16 at 04:29 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

Name:  5c3a58b0cdabce1ddf4c6514f60d51b3.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  59.7 KB
    "We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

Name:  51rgMeqmqaL.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  50.6 KB
    My point is quite to the opposite; how it is genius to export Chinese cunt. And especially to get me slathering it upon my cerebellum at this particular time.

We speak our emotional condition out loud:

Name:  Allodial Threads 7 16.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  245.7 KB

This is the condition built upon the Ages (see Attachment). This is in fact, a thread that you, Allodial, started:

Name:  2 stat 155 - propagating the gospel among the heathen.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  106.4 KB

So do I fear somebody who interjects fear? I guess you did not get my point about knocking the gear shift into "neutral"...

I know a woman who reminds me of the captivating photo. Her good friends have purchased "off the grid" property in Molokai. She is thinking of joining them there, as a boar hunter. So I put myself (in my imagination) into that dream... And I wonder how long I would last, and of course if she would last a day or two longer. [Given circumstances excluding opposing thumbs, I hear pigs can be just as intelligent as humans.] I mean, it is not unheard of that pigs can "crowd" each other over a cliff so the method Jesus appears to use is quite simply fear and confusion; but not in His mind - in the herd's.

This is the serenity of which I speak - when such an attack upon peace and dignity cannot even be registered as an attack until you simply persist, and keep going...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-21-16 at 10:33 AM.