Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

biocosmetric sonoluminescence

Hi Moxie;

It would seem that the problem is self-solving, applying some left-brained logic. - If you are so good at spotting when women change to men, and thus into your dating pool.

Therefore it would be a matter of rendering judgment upon others and the misery then seems to me to be you bringing this upon yourself, like MJ points out; look after your own house. Not that I don't commiserate, but then I am not in California too, like Allodial.

It strikes me that the problem is you look to establish the value of your femininity through a mate. While I envy MJ and Allodial from having "the wife of their youth" in a coverture bond that "no man can put asunder", I think it a good segue to develop more about copulins:

The biofeedback loop is a servo - closed loop specifically. The method of developing the EMF (electromagnetic field) is called neurotransmitter*. The copulin (what I have always been calling pheromone) functions as a blank slate for the new programming and the DSO (digital storage oscilloscope) is for the purpose of providing the breakout frequencies of the desired mind-body. The shape of the refined chi-body.

In other words, once described, this training needs only to take a fraction of the time.

* Some 19 neuropeptides in nearly infinite (19 Factorial) combinations forming receptors to fit them in the cerebellum design "habits". These habits, when physical are the sigils that can develop personalities into egregores, and then like Moxie points out, can be elevated on Sunday into godforms. But let's look at a simple sigil, like brushing your teeth. You (hopefully) have a habit of doing so and do not need to think about it.

The copulins lay a man's cerebellum open to the formation of new habits. This is why he becomes "programmable". Which might be back on track with the opening post.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-16 at 09:55 AM.

biocosmetric sonoluminescence

P.S. In other words, the sonoluminescent bubble never shows up in the air, in front of the fingertips because it is in the future - just before (excuse me; ahead of) the actual event:

Obviously, the artist is not breaking the board with his fingers. His fingers would be broken by the board.

I have done this and was able to do so only because I would imagine my fist already past the surface of the wood, just as my fist would in this time, be making contact. An act of Creation. You must own the future. Create it by owning. Only the owner can create.

So much of this website is about being redeemed unto the Creator. The Creator Owns. The endorser borrows credit and owes information, upon which bill of indictment demands repayment. Remember the Credit River Money Decision?

Name:  page.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  279.6 KB

Name:  page2.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  226.7 KB

And so I again articulate my understanding, a unique transform of the 2X Bond rule. I find it much easier than the traditional transform discussed here involving the Treasury. Not only does the bank put nothing up for consideration, 1X recovery, the bank will come take the consideration posted by the borrower's credit as collateral should there be no repayment. You borrow once against your own credit with the Fed, then you have to repay that same amount:

2X Bond rule - Rule E(5)(b):

Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun and pending in which such vessel has been attached or arrested.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-16 at 10:41 AM.

Re-articulation;

As the Bank and Fund, you should be included as a state bank in FDIC insurance programs. If you endorse fractional lending, in other words, you should be able to lend fractionally, safely.

[facepalm]

smh......

Lots of presumptions about me and my motives going on in here....

tsk tsk tsk
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Additionally,

I am happy to speak with any of you on Skype/videocam to prove that I am not a troll and that I'm who I say I am.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

As I will soon reveal, I am just very busy. I apologize that presumption is a time-saving device. My objective was to develop my new invention more quickly by explaining it in more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Says MJ with the wife and kids so smugly.

Try being a single woman in this day and age. Come live two hours from Hollywood where that culture trickles south.

People come into church with their baggage and hide it. Some are there to get away from satanism because they gave their life to Christ. I have seen transgender couples at church get married and the pastor was too clueless to recognize what was going on because he didn't care what was going on in Hollywood!

Try dating from a pool like that.

Hollywood, which is a part of the Illuminati, controls the masses, yes, even Christians, more than you realize.

It's helpful to recognize poison packaged as something harmless.
    Because most everything and anything that makes sense is being attacked by people who don't have any and who are against life and living itself.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It would seem that the problem is self-solving, applying some left-brained logic. - If you are so good at spotting when women change to men, and thus into your dating pool.
    For some reason I doubt Moxie is looking to date a woman with mental problems and who has likely been mutilated by surgeons.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-08-16 at 07:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

A Mr Magoo moment on my part for sure.

P.S. In all fairness though, my point is that if Moxie can spot transgendered people, then it is not a problem keeping the undesired out of the personal dating selection.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-16 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Says MJ with the wife and kids so smugly.

Try being a single woman in this day and age. Come live two hours from Hollywood where that culture trickles south.

People come into church with their baggage and hide it. Some are there to get away from satanism because they gave their life to Christ. I have seen transgender couples at church get married and the pastor was too clueless to recognize what was going on because he didn't care what was going on in Hollywood!

Try dating from a pool like that.

Hollywood, which is a part of the Illuminati, controls the masses, yes, even Christians, more than you realize.

It's helpful to recognize poison packaged as something harmless.
    I apologize if you deem me smug - but I must insist - the entire gist of my discourse herein this thread has NOTHING to do with the female form or woman. I speak to the Spirit and Emotion [Rachel and Leah]. Furthermore, I take your point and I admit it is hard form me when I look out my window to see the craziness that abounds - but I must maintain that until the inner house is put in order, the outer house will remain in disorder.

I care not for the modern church- I refuse to go. Like I said - I quit. However, if you will notice my entire perspective is Christ centered. So while I detest the modern systems of control in church and government, I also will not issue a railing accusation either against either. I just refuse to be a part of those systems.

It is not easy to be escaped of Israel - for there are many mental archetypes that existed in my mind which I did not even know were there until Yah pointed them out to me by and thru interaction with other beings. I suppose I am a glass is half full type - and therefore it is just a matter of perspective with me.

Within my power, I refuse to allow myself to be placed in situations whereof and whereby failure on or to me may occur. I therefore take liability for myself even to the extent that I consider external activity that may be projected upon me. Said another way, there is nothing that I am interested in past 8 pm without my house.

Furthermore, I could care less if a man or woman chooses to be trans gender or homo (bi)sexual. Just don't bring it to my door. I don't support that activity but I don't judge it either. So if you think me smug for living a very conservative life, well so be it. I make no apologies for my choices and I stand in full liability of them.

I have never met anyone from the so called ILLUMINATI - so that statement does not meet my rules of court. I have no concern for hollywood as I don't patronize the movies and those I do see I choose very carefully. One day I awoke and found that everything I thought I knew was not exactly true. I had to change my perspective as it were.

These days I am more concerned about building community and helping others. [Think the strongest explicative you can imagine] hollywood. I don't care one iota about hollywood - I learned a long time ago by a former colleague Jay Vincent that I indeed have the power to turn the TV off. And I can choose not to go to the movies. I know - boring right? And believe it or not, I can choose what I want to feed my mind - even from YouTube.

Regarding dating - if that was the pool I had to choose from - I would not date. I love me too much. But I find that California is a large enough State with plenty of people occupying within and upon it; and, as such, I imagine that if I was lonely I would ask Yah to send me a partner. For clearly if the pool is that corrupted, then why would I trust myself to find a suitable mate?

Clearly there are some hyena's out there but then again there are some very weird dudes out there as well. Most would say I was a bit off my rocker. My neighbors keep wondering why I put a Rural Route address on my house and mailbox and why the initials YHVH are upon my post. Knowing they don't really care to know the truth - you got a handle on that one - I just tell them an old Railroad Line used to go thru the neighborhood and I was addressing the house according to the old railroad addresses!

And with that crazy answer, I am met with a look like the light is on but we have left for the weekend - type look. But why do I care - if I told them the truth they could not handle it so I don't waste my time anymore. I just have fun with being me! Now you go have fun being you!

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-08-16 at 09:01 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Because most everything and anything that makes sense is being attacked by people who don't have any and who are against life and living itself.

For some reason I doubt Moxie is looking to date a woman with mental problems and who has likely been mutilated by surgeons.
    T h a n k y o u ! :-) Exactly

---------------------------------

The whole reason I posted what I did was not for my benefit or gain. It's to point out that SO many men have been fooled by transgenders for so long. They believe the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated is really a woman, or the women in their favorite girly mag/naughty movie are really women. They believe feminists they see on tee vee or YouTube or read about are real women with original factory parts, when they are transgenders. Michelle Obama IS A MAN. YES. Hillary. YES. Trump is a woman. YES. Sick? Diabolical? Absolutely. These are the feminists that come to mind when I hear the word "feminist." And the thread is about feminists, correct?

Some people don't want to discuss Hollywood, that's fine, just remember those fantastic classic rock songs we all grew up with were sung by trannies. ;-)

What I find compelling is an ex-satanist giving their testimony on how they used to live in the dark and why Yeshua is King Of Kings and why they ran to Yeshua for their life. Literally. It's helpful to know what makes a Believer (especially new or weak ones) easy prey in their eyes, and some ex satanists spell it out in their testimony. And not all of them walk around covered in tattoos wearing AC-DC tee shirts. They blend in.

Many here have left behind the IRS and other agencies, never to be part of their lives again, yet they continue to discuss those agencies here. Now why is that? To help others "avoid the same iceberg" they crashed into. To help them get a DEEPER perspective beyond: "Just don't do that; 'just stay away from that, it's bad." I wanna know WHY it's bad without dappling in it. I want to recognize the small-print warning on the pretty bottle. That's where I'm coming from.