Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Matt Damon was born female: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8
    Last edited by Moxie; 06-10-16 at 03:37 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Matt Damon was born a woman: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8

Thank you. For a moment I was starting to buy into transgender surgery being rampant. I believe the baby boy was Mattathias Yohannan by name. When he tells me he was born a woman I might start thinking it over.

I admire DAMON as "the water guy". He campaigns widely about slaking thirst. Which is cool, I know who Matthew is! All the other's - well they just plain are too good at their craft to know for sure... who they are. That Anthony HOPKINS guy, for example is such a talented actor I have no clue who he actually is.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-09-16 at 09:10 PM.

He wittingly or unwittingly promoting Water Tyranny.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Matt Damon will never tell you he was born female, lol....he can't tell you, he's under contract. No matter what Wikipedia says about "him." :-)

That's the point of this whole deception.

But alas, many find it difficult to let go of long-cherished idols.

But don't take my word for it that Matt's a woman, or that transgenders are rampant; each needs to do their own due diligence and study the different bone structures between men and women and the reasons behind gender-bending.
    Last edited by Moxie; 06-10-16 at 03:37 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

More meat for your stew:

The reason why virgins are highly prized for marriage and reproduction:

A promiscuous woman has the DNA of past men in her system. This male DNA in her system could impact the development of future children issued from her.

telegony

I think mens' instinct know this, hence the revulsion of most men for wifing women in the "hoe zone".

Obviously, a woman deemed less will not receive much in investment from men in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Matt Damon will never tell you he was born female, lol....he can't tell you, he's under contract. No matter what Wikipedia says about "him." :-)

That's the point of this whole deception.

But alas, many find it difficult to let go of long-cherished idols.

But don't take my word for it that Matt's a woman, or that transgenders are rampant; each needs to do their own due diligence and study the different bone structures between men and women and the reasons behind gender-bending.
    I believe going to far with the all-encompassing accusations of nearly every single member of "Hellywood" actually diminishes the point of the OP and premise behind bringing it forth. These You Tube channel creators ("Apostle Laura Lee" and others) are most likely controlled dis-info agents who purposely exaggerate the issue so as to turn away people (who might just be "waking up") from the entire idea of the destruction this neo-trangenderism abomination can, and will cause, to the already fleeting natural family unit in America.

If you are from a long line born in America, you may not realize that many Europeans and other foreign peoples, from a generation or two ago, were of small stature compared to the 6' and over men in America which is quite common. Bone structure study and all that may have some merit but I think the video really reaches to convince when these things could have alternative explanations as well.

I'm no fan of "Hellywood" and I am fully aware of the use of its mediums to propagandize and indoctrinate so as to turn people away from Our Creator God, His Divine Order and His Holy Will, however, the internet is rife with dis-info which may seem like it supports the cause it claims to represent but yet is a calculated distraction and detour from truth.

BTW, I believe the wording of the OP does NOT imply that ONLY women destroy Nations, Civilizations; it just discusses the reasons and methods of women who do it as opposed the the reasons and methods men do it.

In my opinion, the main "reason" is the same in the end for both male and female who attempt to destroy; to ALWAYS promote the antithesis of God's created and Holy Order.

This scheme began in the Garden and culminated at Babel... there is nothing new under the sun.

Something tangential to add:

Your type of money will greatly impact the morality of your nation.

Could you see where money based on substance would have an impact on the morality of nation in contrast to money based on promises to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    More meat for your stew:

The reason why virgins are highly prized for marriage and reproduction:

A promiscuous woman has the DNA of past men in her system. This male DNA in her system could impact the development of future children issued from her.

telegony

I think mens' instinct know this, hence the revulsion of most men for wifing women in the "hoe zone".

Obviously, a woman deemed less will not receive much in investment from men in general.
    May I point out that nations are in general, in pretty good shape - in spite of women destroying them. I appreciate the perceptions about pheromone effect on neurotransmission. The transgender stuff, some folks might prioritize it above other things. It was off track as far as my interests go but then biocosmetric sonoluminescence might be just that to most readers here.

Your type of money will greatly impact the morality of your nation.

Could you see where money based on substance would have an impact on the morality of nation in contrast to money based on promises to pay?[/QUOTE]

Alfred Norman (ADASK) brought up something from the Bible about that God retains ownership of silver and gold. So otherwise in my mind, it has no substance. If I snorkel and find a wedding band, it is nothing to me unless I wish to wear it for sentimental reasons - weird - or sell it at the pawn shop for US dollars to trade for food and gasoline; things I consider substance.

My point being that nothing has substance unless it can be converted into or preserve energy like a roof overhead.

Otherwise I like where it is going...

Does debt being considered to have substance affect the morals of a nation?

Enter: Special Drawing Rights backing the US Dollar.

Hey! Thanks for telegony. That opens my eyes to some facets of cellular memory.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-12-16 at 03:52 PM.

It is not ONLY women that destroy Nations, the premise of the OP is to show the how and the why behind women's motives as opposed to men's.

To say that nations are in general, in pretty good shape seems to be a statement based in "carnality" as others on this forum like to state. The superficiality of "security" and "abundance" in this world is a ruse and can evaporate pretty quickly unless you have secured your own source of food, water, shelter and energy off-the-grid.

Without a doubt, the type of money used by a nation is an indicator of the morals of a nation. Debt is like sin; the more you accumulate without redemption, the more immoral you are.

So, the more "money" you claim and store (absent redemption) in a debt-based money system, the more in debt you are and the more immoral you are.

In order to provide evidence of one's intent to seek out and demand redemption as relates to this nation's currency, when one finds it necessary to "transact" in the commercial realm, one must use his or her "person" as the transmitting/transacting entity. If one uses the "person" to blindly endorse more debt, the debt accumulates and the "person" is treated as an enemy of the state; what else would it be if the "person" continues to burden the nation with more and more debt with each transaction?

When used this way, the "person" is a "false profit" (yes, I intended to spell it that way) and one's debt/sin accumulates exponentially over time.

When one uses the "person" to make demand for redemption (lawful money), the debt/sin should extinguish if the one's entrusted to redeem actually fulfill that obligation.

Sound familiar? That is the world's corrupt use of the Real and True Redemption that exists when one asks, seeks and knocks on the door for our Lord and Savior the Anointed Christ, and Son of the Living God, to redeem us of our sins.

God's redemption is real and the One entrusted to fulfill, has already done so; no need to demand, just genuinely ask and you shall receive.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    It is not ONLY women that destroy Nations, the premise of the OP is to show the how and the why behind women's motives as opposed to men's.

To say that nations are in general, in pretty good shape seems to be a statement based in "carnality" as others on this forum like to state. The superficiality of "security" and "abundance" in this world is a ruse and can evaporate pretty quickly unless you have secured your own source of food, water, shelter and energy off-the-grid.

Without a doubt, the type of money used by a nation is an indicator of the morals of a nation. Debt is like sin; the more you accumulate without redemption, the more immoral you are.

So, the more "money" you claim and store (absent redemption) in a debt-based money system, the more in debt you are and the more immoral you are.

In order to provide evidence of one's intent to seek out and demand redemption as relates to this nation's currency, when one finds it necessary to "transact" in the commercial realm, one must use his or her "person" as the transmitting/transacting entity. If one uses the "person" to blindly endorse more debt, the debt accumulates and the "person" is treated as an enemy of the state; what else would it be if the "person" continues to burden the nation with more and more debt with each transaction?

When used this way, the "person" is a "false profit" (yes, I intended to spell it that way) and one's debt/sin accumulates exponentially over time.

When one uses the "person" to make demand for redemption (lawful money), the debt/sin should extinguish if the one's entrusted to redeem actually fulfill that obligation.

Sound familiar? That is the world's corrupt use of the Real and True Redemption that exists when one asks, seeks and knocks on the door for our Lord and Savior the Anointed Christ, and Son of the Living God, to redeem us of our sins.

God's redemption is real and the One entrusted to fulfill, has already done so; no need to demand, just genuinely ask and you shall receive.
    Thank you. That is a very soothing, comforting post.