Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This outcome and fear is completely unnecessary. We already have the balance within. There are even plenty of different approaches to self cultivation:

Attachment 4042

Name:  muscle tendon changing marrow brain washing.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  268.7 KB

P.S. About Point A above: Two words - Nettie Pot.

Or better yet, to increase brain oxygen with a smile:

The author of the video assumes the world is stuck on the inside of its face, because he feels stuck on the inside of his face - classical projection.

I would rather think about it a bit and then understand how close the sinus cavity is to the pineal gland, and how important iodine (KI) and krill oil can be, when mixed with plenty of oxygen, in removing the calcium plaque from the pineal gland and amygdali.

Name:  CAT Scan three stones sanitized.JPG
Views: 664
Size:  50.9 KB

Really folks! Is this brain science? Look at that... If you are willing to put some humor up your nose it only costs $1!

Scanning my head topographically it becomes obvious how close the air is getting to my pineal gland, now that I have cleared out all the snot. It took about six weeks - about six years ago. And I even noticed some cottony deposits loosened up recently. Few people realize they are carrying around a low-grade sinus infection. - I suspect that some of the snot and bacteria has been up people's noses since childhood!

Name:  CAT Scan Pineal Gland.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  175.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-02-16 at 04:59 PM.

If one is honest with one's self, then one will see that many aspects of the so called "woman" are within their own psyche. This is why in Scripture the Word Allegorically relates the bride of Christ as a woman. On a smaller fractal in the psyche, the woman relates to the emotional nature and this Bernays knew well. For Bernays taught the West how to manipulate the Public thru emotion.

Consider a matriarchal society - it is NOT headed by a female - no just the opposite, the male and female are on equal standing. Consider Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (/?n?f?r?ti?ti/) (ca. 1370 – ca. 1330 BC) was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh. In their reign the society was Matriarchal.

To me it is interesting how the Christian Scriptures clearly say to Honor thy Father and thy Mother but it seems the religious always forget their Mother. Always with the Patriarchal system of the GodHead. But St. Paul admonishes and says that we can know the GodHead by looking at the creation. And folks, like it or not, you were all birthed by a WOMAN. Thusly we learn from Jesus that we must be reborn from the Spirit - thusly you now have the Nature of the Holy Spirit. For what man ever birthed a child?

And yet, we find that there exist TWO ladies. One of the Emotion [Leah - who is weak eyed/Hagar] and Spirit [Rachel/Sarah - who is vivacious].

An uncircumcised Abram could not impregnate Sarai - so lets not point the finger at the Women - that is unfair. Us men who are completely in the LEFT brain have just as much to do with the birth of the child. For it is of OUR seed of which the child is birthed.

Furthermore, we see:

Isa 54:1 Shout in triumph, O barren [Sarah], thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the sons of the desolate than the sons of the husbanded one, saith the LORD.

When on analyzes the psyche one will see we are ALL - male and female - inside. Mind [male] - Emotion [female]. Thusly we can all be manipulated by those who understand the psyche. Thusly we are commanded to get knowledge and with knowledge, understanding and with understanding get Wisdom.

So yes, maybe the presenter is correct it is the Emotional nature of MAN-KIND which is bringing down civilizations - for the woman [Emotion] is NEVER to rule the Man [Mind]
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Hi MJ;

I in interested what words in the Hebrew are used to describe this:

And yet, we find that there exist TWO ladies. One of the Emotion [Leah - who is weak eyed/Hagar] and Spirit [Rachel/Sarah - who is vivacious].
    - For the terms Spirit and Emotion specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi MJ;

I in interested what words in the Hebrew are used to describe this:

- For the terms Spirit and Emotion specifically.

Lets go shoot the bull - tell me of which English words explain this idiom? Logic will not get you there - in fact logic, or left brain only, will especially bar one - for one is without balance in regard to intuition.

The Scriptures declare that one is not to eat swine's flesh - and yet how many will discern that what is really being said is not to feed your mind with hog slop doctrine and philosophy. In fact, we see even in our day the mark of the beast mind [logic only] being taken into the hand [smart phones]. And these so called "smart" devices gives the user instant access to the global beast mind. And soon we shall see a neural network being formed - in fact it is more developed now than most people even know. For example - See FAQ section at http://humaitech.com

So if you are looking for a specific Hebrew word, I cannot help you. But I notice that there was a time when Man and His Own [Woman] were ONE. I do not read the Scriptures making a distinction between Adam/Eve - for He called their name Adam. Remember lets first frame our discussion - for lack of framework leads to many errors. Where are you on Jacob's Ladder? From what perspective do you speak from is key. For at once I can also say truthfully the Woman is the Laity/Congregation/Citizen or even the Church as a whole.

In the latter case, we see this is true of the Woman who is carried into the Wilderness - where she "eats" away from the masses "in the attic" she studies away at matters that truly matter. Wives submit yourselves unto your Husbands is so terribly misunderstood. For read Hosea - it says of YHVH that in those days He shall be HUSBAND. Now pray tell who is the Wife?

Adam was a Husbandman - pray tell who do you think Eve was? And then we have that age old idiom "to each his Own". For Adam/Eve/Serpent are one Person [State/Church] - and God walks in that Kingdom. This is very hard to hear, but the Trees speak to Perception.

Who would marry a harlot? Answer that question WITHIN you. To point the finger without is laziness. It denies the work an Mahanim and Pineal - keeping one from making the Great Step from Pentecost to Tabernacles. I would hate to look into the Mirror without first addressing the beam in my own "eye".

I trust you know I speak not to you personally but to mankind in general.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-02-16 at 11:46 PM.

Thank you. I understand most of what you say and am grateful how you express scriptural interpretation as spiritual biology.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you. I understand most of what you say and am grateful how you express scriptural interpretation as spiritual biology.
    For too long folks have sought to divorce Spiritual matters from Science. But those who understand Christ JESUS know these are inseparable.

Dan 1:3 And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the sons of Israel, of the king's seed, and of the nobles;

Dan 1:4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

As the men of science climb the mountain at the top they find sitting at the edge children of wisdom. These men of science ask "who are you?" The children of wisdom answer "we are religionists [Spiritual], where have you been?" For these men of wisdom know not to separate the two for we know the unseen by looking at the seen - this is Christ JESUS. For matter did not proceed Spirit. Mind before Matter.

That is correct Michael Joseph;

I have wondered if there are any accounts of the scientific process documented prior to Hananiah, Azariah and Mischael convincing their captors that a light vegetarian diet was much healthier.