Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

biocosmetric sonoluminescence

Hi Moxie;

It would seem that the problem is self-solving, applying some left-brained logic. - If you are so good at spotting when women change to men, and thus into your dating pool.

Therefore it would be a matter of rendering judgment upon others and the misery then seems to me to be you bringing this upon yourself, like MJ points out; look after your own house. Not that I don't commiserate, but then I am not in California too, like Allodial.

It strikes me that the problem is you look to establish the value of your femininity through a mate. While I envy MJ and Allodial from having "the wife of their youth" in a coverture bond that "no man can put asunder", I think it a good segue to develop more about copulins:

The biofeedback loop is a servo - closed loop specifically. The method of developing the EMF (electromagnetic field) is called neurotransmitter*. The copulin (what I have always been calling pheromone) functions as a blank slate for the new programming and the DSO (digital storage oscilloscope) is for the purpose of providing the breakout frequencies of the desired mind-body. The shape of the refined chi-body.

In other words, once described, this training needs only to take a fraction of the time.

* Some 19 neuropeptides in nearly infinite (19 Factorial) combinations forming receptors to fit them in the cerebellum design "habits". These habits, when physical are the sigils that can develop personalities into egregores, and then like Moxie points out, can be elevated on Sunday into godforms. But let's look at a simple sigil, like brushing your teeth. You (hopefully) have a habit of doing so and do not need to think about it.

The copulins lay a man's cerebellum open to the formation of new habits. This is why he becomes "programmable". Which might be back on track with the opening post.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-16 at 09:55 AM.