Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Also this is a sample of the kind of return-to-pagan-ways kind of doctrines that were spread around in Nazi Germany:

Christianity from its very inception was and is nothing more than a program. The agenda of this program is for the destruction of Aryan peoples (descended from the God known as "Satan") using occult powers, and for the eventual enslavement of all remaining races with the top Jews in total control. The Jews have been using black magick against the Gentiles who have been powerless to fight back, for centuries. This knowledge was forcefully and systematically removed from Aryan peoples by the "Inquisition" where Aryan priests and spiritual leaders such as the Druids and many others were tortured to death and murdered en masse.
    [COLOR="#000080"]Though such I may differ in viewpoint, note from whom the author of that quote suggests "the Aryan peoples" to have descended!
    Orthodox bible Christianity was intended to free mankind from the darkside occultists and to promote holiness. Salvation was to come via Judah. However, Judah was part of Israel and rather than displacing Israel may have become the focus of a special administrative function. Anyway, that kind of return-to-paganism philosophy is allegedly was and is being sold to the Mexicans. Consider that Christianity may have effectively outlawed in Mexico for SEVENTY YEARS. This gives more credence as to why Hitler and the Mexican leaders of his time may have been ready to ally against the United states of America. They may have had a very similar agenda. The reason some of Mexico's leaders were willing to team up with the Nazis to attack the United States of America makes more sense with the truth made clear as to extant philosophies.

They don't to realize that it was the orthodox Christians (not to be confused with Simonians who called themselves "Christians") who were accused of 'witchcraft' when they were merely exercising the divinely imparted authority for performing spiritual housecleaning where they went. Some Mexican academicians have been allegedly pushing for a return to Aztecian ritualism. The Nazis were doing the same thing which is why they were slaughtering the Israelite priesthood(read: orthodox Christians): World War I, the so-called "Russian Revolution", the Armenian Genocide, World War II were all massacres aimed at destroying the legacy of the Israelite priesthood throughout Eurasia, Africa and Levant. Yes even Mussolini dropped bombs, poisons on Ethiopia under Haile Selassie who is regarded to have direct ancestry to Moses.

Of course, anyone with their wits about them know that the Hebraic and Melchizedekian doctrines are consistent and have persisted across thousands years. Judah didn't invent them. Israel came before Judah.

Related:
    The Dynasty of Moses and the Queen of Sheba
    Persecution of Christians In Mexico (started in 1917--what a coincidence!)
    Last edited by allodial; 06-07-16 at 10:44 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Onan's sin was refusing to procreate as required not in merely spilling his seed.
    Keeping it light around here: Obviously there are significant penalties for early withdrawal.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Keeping it light around here: Obviously there are significant penalties for early withdrawal.
    So that's why they call it a 'nest egg'. All along they were running an XXX-pun.

Name:  hs-companies-early-withdrawal-penalty.gif
Views: 241
Size:  145.1 KB
    Allegedly, early withdrawal can adversely impact your 'nest egg'.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-07-16 at 08:17 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

On the topic of identifying with the blood, Smith Wigglesworth gave a very interesting sermon about a regenerate orthodox (lower-case 'o') Christian man who visited a seance motivated by unctions to prove his faith. When the seance started, he proceeded to "plead the blood" (i.e. he asserted identification with the blood). The seance leader had trouble starting and she sought through her means to speak into the spirit real as to why the seance would not proceed. Apparently after an hour they failed to get the seance under way. The seance leader came up with the explanation from the spirit realm: "Something about the blood" or "Someone here has belief in the blood." (They may as well have said "Someone here identifies with the Blood of the Lamb.")

I was listening to somebody complain about the transit system at 5:30. You are underground waiting for your train or bus, glum and getting glummer as you stress about all the things you did not get accomplished - to think about on the bus or train when it arrives.

I said, "I would pull out my harmonica and pop that egregore before it could be elevated to a godform!"

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I was listening to somebody complain about the transit system at 5:30. You are underground waiting for your train or bus, glum and getting glummer as you stress about all the things you did not get accomplished - to think about on the bus or train when it arrives.

I said, "I would pull out my harmonica and pop that egregore before it could be elevated to a godform!"

That's about right.

How do you know that real women are the problem and not transgender male-to-females?

To "make it big" in Hollywood, one must become a transgender. Name your favorite movie star/rock star, supermodel, etc. They're transgender, like the baphomet, because Hollywood and Entertainment is based on Satanism. That is the requirement for the "selling the soul" part.

Outside of Hollywood, these types do not feel a moral obligation to let you know what they were originally. Now I comprehend what marriage annulments were for.

Goes back a long ways. Shakespearian actors were all men: men played womens' roles. Ballerinas -- why do they have long legs, long arms, flat chest, super thin? They were castrato men. Castrati sopranos had a greater lung capacity for singing opera.

But bone structure does not lie, and men and women have great differences there, although plastic surgeons can hide unwanted features temporarily.

Hollywood fools people by the bizillions with a "duping delight" grin on their face.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    How do you know that real women are the problem and not transgender male-to-females?

To "make it big" in Hollywood, one must become a transgender. Name your favorite movie star/rock star, supermodel, etc. They're transgender, like the baphomet, because Hollywood and Entertainment is based on Satanism. That is the requirement for the "selling the soul" part.

Outside of Hollywood, these types do not feel a moral obligation to let you know what they were originally. Now I comprehend what marriage annulments were for.

Goes back a long ways. Shakespearian actors were all men: men played womens' roles. Ballerinas -- why do they have long legs, long arms, flat chest, super thin? They were castrato men. Castrati sopranos had a greater lung capacity for singing opera.

But bone structure does not lie, and men and women have great differences there, although plastic surgeons can hide unwanted features temporarily.

Hollywood fools people by the bizillions with a "duping delight" grin on their face.
    I can only be accountable for my own House according to my own choices. The problem that I see is emotion is ruling the mind. I really don't care to discuss the external reality as it is just a LEAF on the tree. Rather I choose to discuss the roots which feed the tree. Therefore looking within myself I look into the mirror and I behold my true nature.

and I pray God to send "hornets" to flush out those hidden kings within me which have built up strongholds in me so that these might be discovered and put to death.

In my view, satanism is just self-centeredness above all else.

======================

who cares what the world does - i was asked who will I vote for - that is almost too funny to me these days - I don't vote. What do I give a crap about the worldly systems. My direction does not come from the world. I quit the world a long time ago and I have not been with a job for more than 10 years now and yet Yah increases according to His wonderful mercies and graces. The world is what it is - I quit.

so be salty where you can - but who really cares what hollywood is up to? Not I, says me.

Therefore DECLARE THY TRUST in God under Providence - then CLAIM Jubilee. Canon Law is subject to Divine Law. Admiralty and Constitutional Law [water and land] is subject to the law of the air [Canon] but the law of the air is subject to the law of the fire [Divine]. For our God is a consuming Fire.

It is no longer I that lives but Christ in me - this life I live I live by the faith of the son of God.....therefore, dead am I to the flesh. Submitted am I to the direction of the Holy Spirit. Led am I by the Holy Spirit thusly called am I a son of God.

Liberty declare I in the Spirit - Jubilee declare I, trumpeting the Voice of Freedom in the Shadow of the Almighty in refuge under the Lord.

In ministerial capacity am I - a regenerate man - speaking in the name of my King - Jesus Christ or Yehoshuah.

The world is what it is - the Creator owns all and may grant to whomsoever the Creator chooses to grant. Thusly unconcerned am I of the proceedings of this world. The Kingdom of God is Within.

Comes not the Kingdom of God by observation - why are so many looking? Why not illuminate your little piece of the Divine! That spark that flame - let it burn within - an all consuming fire!

======================

Point I not without but rather within me at my feminine nature [emotion] - is she in BALANCE with mind [male nature] - conscious observer am I.

The mirror is sometimes hard to look into for all of the ruling kings within. But let the child come unto me sayeth Joseph and Jesus. The true you! Let the true you - come forth - shouting restoration - Jubilee.

Let the aul be driven in my ear - for I desire NOT to be without the House of my God. And I shall dwell in the House of the LORD forever.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Feral vs civilized vs regenerate. Distinctions are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

who cares what the world does -

so be salty where you can - but who really cares what Hollywood is up to

MJ
    Says MJ with the wife and kids so smugly.

Try being a single woman in this day and age. Come live two hours from Hollywood where that culture trickles south.

People come into church with their baggage and hide it. Some are there to get away from satanism because they gave their life to Christ. I have seen transgender couples at church get married and the pastor was too clueless to recognize what was going on because he didn't care what was going on in Hollywood!

Try dating from a pool like that.

Hollywood, which is a part of the Illuminati, controls the masses, yes, even Christians, more than you realize.

It's helpful to recognize poison packaged as something harmless.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Wel...California is special. I've experienced first hand.