Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There is such things as law, order, civility, decency and the like. However, returning to the bestial wild is another thing. Likely copulins are part of a bonding process. Outright witchcraft is a whole different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know that is a wise statement. Many men don't realize that the woman is being used to manipulate the man. I would go so far as to say that the woman does not realize this as true either. So the blind lead the blind and they both end up in the ....

We see this in external forms as in male and female but when one looks internally one has to admit that when emotion leads the mind trouble ensues. Of course this is most notable in the fear response for security and lack or want.

Bernays taught the "children of the West" how to easily manipulate the emotion. And this is evident in the Policy to pacify the public with "no money down and easy monthly payments." In other words: "give the public whatever it desires."

This is not just a female thing. For how many males do you see who are also weak in their emotional form who hold up the woman as worthy to be praised? And they allow the woman to run all over them. For these weak minded ones have surrendered their mind to emotion. This cuts both ways - and what we really seek is BALANCE in the TEMPLE. Where the man [mind] and the woman [emotion] are ONE in union. Both are equally yoked to the plow.

I think it was Adam Curtiss who created the wonderful film HAPPINESS MACHINES - part 1 of a 4 part series. I highly recommend this series to everyone to watch.

The Mob is Fickle brother - thus the Circus.

In SUMMARY: The Mind is being controlled not by need but by WANT. And this is akin to the woman ruling over the man. And that which is within is also without. Or you can say that which is above is also below. Let me be clear ladies, if you think me to disparage you, then re-read. I speak to emotion and mind of which now more specifically Natures of Being. The idea is that thru emotional manipulation a public can be made docile and thusly controllable.

Therefore I say KNOW THYSELF. Bernays let loose secrets of the Higher Mind and look how carnality seized upon these concepts for its own benefit. And people wonder why the Scriptures are written in parables.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Symbolism and allegories have their place. But many fail to seem to realize that women tend to be emotional and actually have more subconscious-grade neurological matter. The effeminization of men is part of putting the cart before the horse: therefore to carnalize them. Note the distinction between feral and regenerate. Male over-exaltation of the female is part of the trick and the problem. If I were 10 I might have agreed with the false notion that women don't know what's going on. I've had many, many conversations and interviews with women and candid admission that not only do they know what they are doing that they being fully aware of their own negative effects, dishonesty and cruelty will continue doing it for as long as they can get away with it (i.e. until men wake up or until she gets old and need a vict--someone to take care of her). I have repeatedly observed women fall in love with a man who puts her in check and calls her out to get a reply like "Wow you know a lot about women. I'm surprised, cos' most guys are stupid. Wanna make babies?" Guys she can manipulate and dominate she has no respect for but plays them on. This is why guys are surprised when the 'bad guy' or 'rude guy' gets the girl: he is the one who won't allow her to dominate him. He cannot be manipulated by her so he trumps all of the others and outranks them. Now the birth control pills can be put away, she doesn't want to breed with those she regards to be fools--its that simple. 6th ...7th grade classroom, and the girls all thinking about breeding and pecking order even if the guys aren't. The uber-witches are looking gain points and good feelings from controlling the strongest man, if she can. The others are at the least looking for the most relatively-suitable breeding partner.

I recall the situation of girl I will call Samantha who would frequently lie to her boyfriend, "Joe", and get him into fights. And girls standing by knew she was lying but they would say nothing (because it would be against 'the rules' ). A male told Joe the truth about her that Samantha lies and that the guys he was fighting didn't do anything. However, Joe refused to believe it. The same one, "Michael", who tried to warn Joe actually had a conversation with the witch of a girl (Samantha). Eventually Samantha privately admitted to Michael that she got a thrill out of seeing guys fight and that most girls do. Turns out that stirring of the pot gave other girls a sense of pecking order (who was the strongest and most desirable man). Without the fighting they didn't have as much proof. Again, the girls knew she was lying but wouldn't 'break the secret code of silence' (i.e. men kept in the dark as long as they can be kept in the dark).

I am hardly speaking figuratively. Most men who say "women are mysterious" just aren't willing to see overt antics for what they really are and cannot fathom that they are widely being played for fools for as long as it can be gotten away with. I saw the same patterns over and over across diversity of age ranges.

Passive aggressive is aggressive nonetheless.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-05-16 at 04:11 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.