Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The PTB know that she craves security and she will give up just about anything in order to have the "illusion of security."
    From Quiet Weapons...

The Draft (As military service)

Few efforts of human behavior modification are more remarkable or more effective than that of the socio-military institution known as the draft. A primary purpose of a draft or other such institution is to instill, by intimidation, in the young males of a society the uncritical conviction that the government is omnipotent. He is soon taught that a prayer is slow to reverse what a bullet can do in an instant. Thus, a man trained in a religious environment for eighteen years of his life can, by this instrument of the government, be broken down, be purged of his fantasies and delusions in a matter of mere months. Once that conviction is instilled, all else becomes easy to instill...

Some of these categories are ordinary and can be tentatively evaluated in terms of the value of certain jobs for which a known fee exists. Some jobs are harder to value because they are unique to the demands of social subversion, for an extreme example: the value of a mother's instruction to her daughter, causing that daughter to put certain behavioral demands upon a future husband ten or fifteen years hence; thus, by suppressing his resistance to a perversion of a government, making it easier for a banking cartel to buy the State of New York in, say, twenty years.

Name:  charter expires small.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  86.0 KB

After that, I think you two went way above my pay-grade. I see though, the benefit of "wife of my youth" and bonding before an honorable God. Thanks.

I am working out the kinks to real-time cosmoholography for feedback training of neuropeptides and receptors (habit forming and breaking). This is sure a great start here. As things develop I will post any worthwhile results in another thread.

P.S. How does holoneurology sound?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-16 at 07:13 PM.