Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

biocosmetric sonoluminescence

P.S. In other words, the sonoluminescent bubble never shows up in the air, in front of the fingertips because it is in the future - just before (excuse me; ahead of) the actual event:

Obviously, the artist is not breaking the board with his fingers. His fingers would be broken by the board.

I have done this and was able to do so only because I would imagine my fist already past the surface of the wood, just as my fist would in this time, be making contact. An act of Creation. You must own the future. Create it by owning. Only the owner can create.

So much of this website is about being redeemed unto the Creator. The Creator Owns. The endorser borrows credit and owes information, upon which bill of indictment demands repayment. Remember the Credit River Money Decision?

Name:  page.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  279.6 KB

Name:  page2.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  226.7 KB

And so I again articulate my understanding, a unique transform of the 2X Bond rule. I find it much easier than the traditional transform discussed here involving the Treasury. Not only does the bank put nothing up for consideration, 1X recovery, the bank will come take the consideration posted by the borrower's credit as collateral should there be no repayment. You borrow once against your own credit with the Fed, then you have to repay that same amount:

2X Bond rule - Rule E(5)(b):

Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun and pending in which such vessel has been attached or arrested.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-16 at 10:41 AM.