Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

Territorial claim (nations) is quite carnal indeed. The districts pass around the demand, unclaimed as the state bankers (sheeple) unwittingly curse each other with the delusion debt has value.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Territorial claim (nations) is quite carnal indeed. The districts pass around the demand, unclaimed as the state bankers (sheeple) unwittingly curse each other with the delusion debt has value.
    In my mind, you have just equated the technology that Balaam taught Balak. For Israel cannot be cursed from the outside in; however, Balaam taught Balak to put "stumbling blocks" before Israel and should Israel CHOOSE to go into the "broad path" then, the curse would fall upon Israel's head.

Had anybody noticed that on the face of the $1 Note atop of Washington's head is an alter? Fish ye out of the right side of the boat!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Diligently honoring a duty to maintain law, order, peace throughout a given territory entrusted, however, is not necessarily carnal. Territorial claim merely for the same of asserting dominion for dominion's sake, now that is another matter. Perhaps that is why they referred to it as a beast in Revelations.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I'm completely disagree with this article! come here http://skywritingservice.com/blog/im...ychology-on-us and read the right information before accusing women!

Quote Originally Posted by hannamarin View Post
    I'm completely disagree with this article! come here http://skywritingservice.com/blog/im...ychology-on-us and read the right information before accusing women!
    I agree to disagree with the notion about women destroying nations. As I deleted an entire monologue thread I began to realize the genius of engineering the Messianic Era with a certain cultural genome (Chinese) through copulins. But on my way there, I have understood how kicking receptors into neutral is a useful tool in controlling fear.

I watched Conspiracy Theory last night, just before the Internet went out...

I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

Name:  5c3a58b0cdabce1ddf4c6514f60d51b3.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  59.7 KB
    "We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

Name:  51rgMeqmqaL.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  50.6 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 07-21-16 at 04:29 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

Name:  5c3a58b0cdabce1ddf4c6514f60d51b3.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  59.7 KB
    "We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

Name:  51rgMeqmqaL.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  50.6 KB
    My point is quite to the opposite; how it is genius to export Chinese cunt. And especially to get me slathering it upon my cerebellum at this particular time.

We speak our emotional condition out loud:

Name:  Allodial Threads 7 16.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  245.7 KB

This is the condition built upon the Ages (see Attachment). This is in fact, a thread that you, Allodial, started:

Name:  2 stat 155 - propagating the gospel among the heathen.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  106.4 KB

So do I fear somebody who interjects fear? I guess you did not get my point about knocking the gear shift into "neutral"...

I know a woman who reminds me of the captivating photo. Her good friends have purchased "off the grid" property in Molokai. She is thinking of joining them there, as a boar hunter. So I put myself (in my imagination) into that dream... And I wonder how long I would last, and of course if she would last a day or two longer. [Given circumstances excluding opposing thumbs, I hear pigs can be just as intelligent as humans.] I mean, it is not unheard of that pigs can "crowd" each other over a cliff so the method Jesus appears to use is quite simply fear and confusion; but not in His mind - in the herd's.

This is the serenity of which I speak - when such an attack upon peace and dignity cannot even be registered as an attack until you simply persist, and keep going...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-21-16 at 10:33 AM.

I posted the video because it provides an interesting perspective that may otherwise have been missed. I don't necessarily agree with the video on all points. Many things I post are more of an FYI and are on topics I sift through because of requests or concerns of others. That which I would otherwise take interest in as a default (if not for the distraction) is another matter.

Name:  Switzerland-Ski-Resort-Arosa-300x158.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  19.2 KB

Name:  surf.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  48.0 KB

On the topic of 'judging', rather than taking the perspective of judging the innocent or immature, I actually figure 'the feral' are 'supposed' to act feral : is that not normal for their condition (until they know better). So rather than passing judgment on them, I might instead tend toward alluding to the responsibility of those who know better, but who seem to do nothing as they watch things 'burn down' around them. At the same time, there are many who are clueless or have trouble seeing their way to remedy for all the darkness. Shedding a bit of light, even if its not labeled P.C. might help them find remedy a lot faster.

Sure, while there might be such a thing as a hypocritical judgment, there is such a thing as righteous indignation or righteous judgement--some suggest that too many Christians are led by (those who would make them their victims) into thinking their calling is to be a living carpet. Perhaps too many boys are raised to grow up to be men who do may fail to (to their own detriment) see things for what they are. I have from time to time interviewed or quizzed females and almost unanimously they express disdain for the notion of someone (a man) having power and failing to use it when necessity requires it. So on the topic, I suspect some women or men behave the way they do because those who have power and responsibility give rise to disdainful and unbearable conditions. Some behave the way they do because its what they do when they can get away with it and when the mask is removed: they are just being themselves. So sometimes, behaviors are communications to those who can do something and will to effect remedy.

So if God is not an afar off God and if Jesus was in touch with what was important to those who needed him, should we afar off or out of touch to those who need us (though we may be capable and comfortable at lofty heights what of those who seek and need remedy but are yet so)?

"Shelfish Anthology"
    If I were to post a reference to an article about shellfish being seen as a nuisance in Lake Michigan towns, some might presume me to be angry at the shellfish like the author. However, not too many may realize that the reason shellfish clog factory pipe outlets along major rivers rivers is because, simply, Nature is taking action to stop the pollution. Rather than being angry at shellfish, I might be keen on seeing pollution to stop too. I get it. But not everyone can hear that, but the conversation brings opportunity for edification and it can take time to get to that point to accept what the shellfish are doing or participating in though they may not realize it. The 'funny thing' is that one key way to combat the shellfish in Lake Michigan would be to stock the lake with the very creatures that would serve to purify the lake (i.e. certain sponges naturally compete with the 'pesky mussels')--if man acts he stocks the lake with sponges. Either way, action is provoked to deal with an undesirable condition. Perhaps the lakes and rivers felt Man should have known better but nonetheless took action.

However, to play 'too nice' and 'P.C.', while many men (moreso than women) are being put through hell economically, socially and otherwise, doesn't seem too nice. Telling it like it is, well sometimes that is what it takes to move people to do the right thing...P.C. or not.

P.S. Regarding shellfish, mussels etc., many suggest bilge water from Chinese tankers to be behind the infiltration of the mussels.

P.S. #2 I had meant to post this quite some time ago...and for some reason I kept figuring I had already done so.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-21-16 at 12:16 PM.

"Shelfish Anthology"

If I were to post a reference to an article about shellfish being seen as a nuisance in Lake Michigan towns, some might presume me to be angry at the shellfish like the author.

I took your description or definition of "feral" in the context of the thread, and that this base behavior was opposed to the peace and joy found in the balanced Mind of Jesus.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    My perspective draws into account the misteaching of RUACH being the "Breath of God" rather than the Mind of God - NESHEMAT; NESHMAT CHAIM being breathed into us, through Adam. The timing is nothing new, you harvest all the fearful patriot conspiracies and post the new threads at these times.

Something much more wonderful is happening, in reality.

Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive.

This struck a chord with the CHRIST-Mind developing. How to avoid the contaminant.

I listened to the Plant Mind article. The other day I was leaning my spine against a tree and instead of trying to perceive the cellular memory, as I call it, I walked through my imaginative memory. I recalled things like driving, tying a shoe, showering etc... It was wonderful! Possibly my imagination, which I am not ashamed of at all; but I sensed gratitude from the forest, and maybe even a sense of excitement that it had been recognized as intelligent.

Name:  circuits.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  42.3 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-21-16 at 04:42 PM.