Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

This explains a lot for me! Thank you.

The Chemistry of Copulins (How Women are Drugging You)
    APRIL 7, 2015 / HARVARDCRIMSON12
    copulins

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male’s brain. If a man is exposed to a woman’s copulins, over time she will be able to:

1) Change, remove, or insert memories.

2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.

3) ?Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.

4) ?Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

”Karl Grammer and Elizabeth Oberzaucher, researchers who study how the human scent influences sexual attraction, found that when women are ovulating, they produce pheromones called copulins. Copulins have a distinct smell, which Elizabeth describes as “butter that has gone bad.”

When a man gets a whiff of copulins, his testosterone levels rise. As a result, he secretes androstenone, an odor that repels women who aren’t ovulating.”

Through the process of coupling a female and male will lay relatively still without having sex with the penis inside of the vagina. The process may take up to 15 minutes and works faster and more efficiently when the female is on top of the male. During this period the vagina injects up to 1/2 cup (100 ml) of the copulin fluid into the urethral opening at the tip of the penis, which is chemically attracted to semen, and will follow the semen down the shaft directly into the testicles. After 15 minutes of coupling the copulins will have entered the blood stream and traveled from his testicles up into the hypothalamus (a section of the brain that controls hormones) causing the male to become completely influenced by the needs and suggestions of the female.

Once a hypothalamus is flooded with copulins, the male brain is just sitting on idle, with only the bare minimum of thought process. In this state, the male is probably not thinking of anything at all, but any input from the female will become the male’s singular focus.

After multiple couplings:

the male hypothalamus completely ignores his own polypeptides while her copulins are present, even if the female gives no input. Although the male is not forming many original thoughts, the brain is still communicating ideas back and forth; however, these ideas are completely regulated by what the male already knows the female expects.

Some women report having conflicting issues of morality concerning coupling and the effects of copulins producing a false sense of happiness in the male, and others more boldly state they see no problem with coupling and have ”coupled” their husbands while he was asleep. This is usually done in the morning when the male is naturally erect from a relaxing night of sleep. Women have given testimonies about the influence of coupling has on their husbands. For example, they routinely do all the housework and are more eager to spend time with the children.

Playing the field

”Over time, the presence of a womans distinctive copulins and hormonal scent becomes addictive to the male, which is why a young emperor or prince was often given a large number of females that he could rotate between, never allowing himself to become addicted or under the spell of one womans copulins.”

Warning

Copulins are often sold over the counter and online in 100% concentrated form that comes in a perfume spray. This perfume spray will have the same effects on the male as the coupling process and will enhance her ability to control a male.

No. 9 Bask, a 99% Copulin Spray.

Copulin sprays create the highest state of sexual euphoria known to man. So intense they can become mind controlling and last for days. Copulins will excite and entice any man or any woman individually, or both genders at the same time. Beware!

Synopsis

You see, the chemistry of a women is to attract humans [in dangerous ways], specifically males and more specifically the sperm, but the scent of their copulins will mentally weaken a person and systematically works to relax them (regardless of gender), artificially making them seem safe. Whether it be to tell them their secrets (instinctively they gather and pass along information this way) or to distract and sexually arouse someone. That’s just how those chemicals effect the polypeptides in the hypothalamus gland of your brain. The colliding forces of copulins will also cause collective thinking in group of women, especially if they are ovulating at or near the same cycle. Fifteen minutes is all it takes for copulins to take over a majority of the hypothalamus gland. Even less time if you are having sex with them . If you are within 3 feet of an ovulating woman or group of them YOUR polypeptides are being replaced at a rate of 5% a minute with THEIR copulins. Yes, you are being chemically drugged by women, even if you are a woman. Over time the brain becomes addicted to a particular scent of copulins, which is why a young emperor or prince was often given a large number of concubines (female sex workers) that he could rotate between, never allowing himself to become addicted or under the spell of one womans copulins. Lastly, when around 80% of your polypeptides have been replaced they will they are able to:

1) Change, remove, or insert memories.
    2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.
    3) Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.
    4) Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

Good luck! It’s a jungle out there!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The chemistry, some might say, tends to shadow spiritual activity to some extent. The deep psychology and technology of control of women is valuable to those who wish to control men. Few men seem to realize how utterly feral unregenerate women can be despite all pretenses and outer appearances.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The chemistry, some might say, tends to shadow spiritual activity to some extent. The deep psychology and technology of control of women is valuable to those who wish to control men. Few men seem to realize how utterly feral unregenerate women can be despite all pretenses and outer appearances.
    You know that is a wise statement. Many men don't realize that the woman is being used to manipulate the man. I would go so far as to say that the woman does not realize this as true either. So the blind lead the blind and they both end up in the ....

We see this in external forms as in male and female but when one looks internally one has to admit that when emotion leads the mind trouble ensues. Of course this is most notable in the fear response for security and lack or want.

Bernays taught the "children of the West" how to easily manipulate the emotion. And this is evident in the Policy to pacify the public with "no money down and easy monthly payments." In other words: "give the public whatever it desires."

But alas this policy will always fail for one day the banker will demand payment [war] and She will send Him off to fight for all of her wants and desires. And when a gun is thrust into Johnny's hand [by his daddy], Johnny will gladly take the gun. And Johnny's daddy for FEAR of the ire of his peers will gladly put that gun into Johnny's hand for he fought in his time and Johnny will go to war. Because - by God - the women will have what they want. It is the way of carnality.

And with GREAT PRIDE and also TREMENDOUS FEAR, Johnny will go to war so that he and others can eat their Chicken Fried and their Cold Beer on a Saturday Night - wear a pair of jeans that fit just right and listen to their radio songs.....I wonder if one in a million can even spot the programming.

Is this not trauma based mind control building alters of fear and lust and greed in the minds [men] and desires [women] of Man-Kind?

Let me be a bit more blunt: and I don't mean to be cruel but nevertheless I will call it like I see it: Drones CREATING and LEADING new Drones. Seems Johnny has one hand on his rifle and another on his gun! You older folks will get that one.

When I began to explore my own psyche, then I began to get a better understanding on external relationships. For at once the Drone always seeks his/her OWN. And is easily manipulatable - just don't show him/her any attention - and he/she will come running for that one desires everyone to Love/Like him/her. And thusly in the converse of this manipulation game is the "friend zone" whereupon the "daddy pleaser" who just can never seem to please - places the object of her ire as the manipulation target of her desire. For he/she [Emotion] will declare SERVE ME.

This is not just a female thing. For how many males do you see who are also weak in their emotional form who hold up the woman as worthy to be praised? And they allow the woman to run all over them. For these weak minded ones have surrendered their mind to emotion. This cuts both ways - and what we really seek is BALANCE in the TEMPLE. Where the man [mind] and the woman [emotion] are ONE in union. Both are equally yoked to the plow.

I think it was Adam Curtiss who created the wonderful film HAPPINESS MACHINES - part 1 of a 4 part series. I highly recommend this series to everyone to watch.

The Mob is Fickle brother - thus the Circus.

In SUMMARY: The Mind is being controlled not by need but by WANT. And this is akin to the woman ruling over the man. And that which is within is also without. Or you can say that which is above is also below. Let me be clear ladies, if you think me to disparage you, then re-read. I speak to emotion and mind of which now more specifically Natures of Being. The idea is that thru emotional manipulation a public can be made docile and thusly controllable.

Therefore I say KNOW THYSELF. Bernays let loose secrets of the Higher Mind and look how carnality seized upon these concepts for its own benefit. And people wonder why the Scriptures are written in parables.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-05-16 at 01:29 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Following up on previous post:

Now extrapolate the female to look at a society as a emotionally controlled female. Does the male really want to dominate the female [individual form] or is dominion more about societies and states of being? See how when one comprehends these internal "forces" then one immediately gets a better handle on the external forces which drive the mass.

The mob is irrational - not driven by the Mind but by the Spinal Cord - this is the FALL OF MAN in the garden. For the Spine is the Serpent in the midst of the garden. The FIVE lords of the Philistines are the five senses. And one can easily see that the inner analogy also expresses externally. We can see that when the mass is self-centered that the self-centered society will always have a ruler to rule them. For the inner response to control everything manifests without as one to rule them all.

Then one begins to see the desires as feminine and the thoughts as male. For at once we can now come above the physical [matter] and begin to get a peek at Spirit. For the TREES in the Garden are that of Perception. And when the mass begins to perceive thru the five sense limited state of being, then mankind has fallen. And now in man's fallen state the woman is not equal with the man but rather the woman [emotion] must be put in check.

Else, look around what do you see? The mind is hypnotized by irrational thought and the emotion is given her "hearts desire." The woman being subject to the man is a fallen state WITHOUT the Garden of God. Thusly the understood psychology of an individual gives one seeking dominion the power to control the mass with social psychology. And now EVERYTHING must be sold. Even the concept of State must carry a BRAND.

And now look around at the minds which cannot think because they do not think. These have stopped exercising their minds and as such, their minds have atrophied. The mass and thusly the individual has been transformed into the image of consumer [locust] which can never have enough for their bellies must be full and their sexuality satisfied. Thusly we can see that man at his social core in the mass must be kept in a state of discontent so that said man can be controlled. This again returns us to the "daddy pleaser". For all the men in her life use her and abuse her and she always returns to her abusers trying to please so that she might FEEL something ANYTHING?

God help the one that falls under her abuse. For this poor fool will be manipulated to do just about anything she desires. For now she has power and she exercises her power in the only way she knows by dangling a carrot of sex or benefit - which, by the way, will NEVER manifest. For once she grants the carrot, which is her power, she loses her power! And at once she falls headlong into the pit of "daddy pleaser". What a horrible cycle.

If you think this is only about men and women - next time you at a ball game and you hear the "star spangled banner" - SIT DOWN and remain SEATED. And study yourself carefully and you will see and know - maybe for the first time - just how controlled and docile you have become. Be sure to take your hat off YOUR HEAD and place it over your HEART so that you might express without that you are being dominated and controlled and made docile by and thru your EMOTIONS.

One cannot make a change until one understands and knows the methods and means of which one is being controlled. I refuse to sit under my gourd. Now onward to Nineveh to make a difference.

To your success,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-04-16 at 08:55 PM.

I, of course see it differently, to some degree. Just take out the manipulative female. No need to remove her, albeit for chi-building it might be preferable to rotate younger females but this is just a method of gaining the No 9 BASK naturally. [I was Cosmopolitan's Bachelor of the Month, Christmas 1991 so I have some experience with this.] Slide to the 2:22 Mark and you will hear the feedback a little - as THOMAS Christ picks up the wedding ring.

Here is the Key: And I say this knowing only a few of you will understand the terminology I bring into the post.

EFFECT OF COPULINS ON THE MALE SUBCONSCIOUS:

When copulins are present within the male hypothalamus, many changes occur.

1) copulins "disguise" themselves as the male's polypeptides, which are neurotransmitters--the link of communication between the hypothalamus and the rest of the brain and body. Because copulins are more "aggressive" than polypeptides, they easily supplant the host's neurotransmitters. Moreover, copulins appear to be addictive...
    Since the copulins are available 98% without the woman, just smear some under the testicles and expose yourself to what you desire... Rather than your lover's vagenda. As I fell in love with David CARRADINE while he reconciled heritage with destiny in the early seventies I was also cutting my teeth on the classic, Self-Hypnosis and Auto-Suggestion. If I neutralize my neuropeptide formations my new habits are ready for formation, new and more productive filters:

I was ecstatic to find a hand-held 40 MSa/Sec scope and quite literally was entrenched in 60 Hz noise at the little electronics shop. So I could see EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING! [Technicians like to disqualify EVERYTHING as white noise and use the oscilloscope settings to tune out the entire universe except the circuit they evaluate.] I was having difficulty changing my mood to watch the waveform change, because I am not subject to sudden mood swings. But I was doing it. I was in a hurry so I looked out the glass doors at the blaring sunlight and all the power lines and busy traffic on the street... I looked back and my visual cortex had completely altered the waveform! "I will take it."

Now I just connect the computer to a big screen HD and sound system and sweep in a desired spectrum saving the harmonics and playing them back in colors and audio tones on the TV...

A real-time holocosmic feedback loop in revelation. Tuning the optimal Name and Word as a harmonic of Truth.

The Yellow Emperor forbade this sort of thing by legislating it a capital crime for the people to imitate a dragon in any form. Recently I suffered "angry thumbs" and ruptured ganglia. That was right there in cellular memory. I thought I was going to be paraplegic as the injuries of my past replayed - tennis elbow, torn rotator cuff, broken coccyx... the memories were right there in my spine! I healed (I predict) two years in one month by properly applying vitamins, heat, cool, rest and chi energy flow/balance (most important). But talk about instant neurodegenerative disease - severe spinal injury at the hands of a trusted lover; simply frustrated at her inability to manipulate me.

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-16 at 11:51 AM.

There is such things as law, order, civility, decency and the like. However, returning to the bestial wild is another thing. Likely copulins are part of a bonding process. Outright witchcraft is a whole different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know that is a wise statement. Many men don't realize that the woman is being used to manipulate the man. I would go so far as to say that the woman does not realize this as true either. So the blind lead the blind and they both end up in the ....

We see this in external forms as in male and female but when one looks internally one has to admit that when emotion leads the mind trouble ensues. Of course this is most notable in the fear response for security and lack or want.

Bernays taught the "children of the West" how to easily manipulate the emotion. And this is evident in the Policy to pacify the public with "no money down and easy monthly payments." In other words: "give the public whatever it desires."

This is not just a female thing. For how many males do you see who are also weak in their emotional form who hold up the woman as worthy to be praised? And they allow the woman to run all over them. For these weak minded ones have surrendered their mind to emotion. This cuts both ways - and what we really seek is BALANCE in the TEMPLE. Where the man [mind] and the woman [emotion] are ONE in union. Both are equally yoked to the plow.

I think it was Adam Curtiss who created the wonderful film HAPPINESS MACHINES - part 1 of a 4 part series. I highly recommend this series to everyone to watch.

The Mob is Fickle brother - thus the Circus.

In SUMMARY: The Mind is being controlled not by need but by WANT. And this is akin to the woman ruling over the man. And that which is within is also without. Or you can say that which is above is also below. Let me be clear ladies, if you think me to disparage you, then re-read. I speak to emotion and mind of which now more specifically Natures of Being. The idea is that thru emotional manipulation a public can be made docile and thusly controllable.

Therefore I say KNOW THYSELF. Bernays let loose secrets of the Higher Mind and look how carnality seized upon these concepts for its own benefit. And people wonder why the Scriptures are written in parables.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Symbolism and allegories have their place. But many fail to seem to realize that women tend to be emotional and actually have more subconscious-grade neurological matter. The effeminization of men is part of putting the cart before the horse: therefore to carnalize them. Note the distinction between feral and regenerate. Male over-exaltation of the female is part of the trick and the problem. If I were 10 I might have agreed with the false notion that women don't know what's going on. I've had many, many conversations and interviews with women and candid admission that not only do they know what they are doing that they being fully aware of their own negative effects, dishonesty and cruelty will continue doing it for as long as they can get away with it (i.e. until men wake up or until she gets old and need a vict--someone to take care of her). I have repeatedly observed women fall in love with a man who puts her in check and calls her out to get a reply like "Wow you know a lot about women. I'm surprised, cos' most guys are stupid. Wanna make babies?" Guys she can manipulate and dominate she has no respect for but plays them on. This is why guys are surprised when the 'bad guy' or 'rude guy' gets the girl: he is the one who won't allow her to dominate him. He cannot be manipulated by her so he trumps all of the others and outranks them. Now the birth control pills can be put away, she doesn't want to breed with those she regards to be fools--its that simple. 6th ...7th grade classroom, and the girls all thinking about breeding and pecking order even if the guys aren't. The uber-witches are looking gain points and good feelings from controlling the strongest man, if she can. The others are at the least looking for the most relatively-suitable breeding partner.

I recall the situation of girl I will call Samantha who would frequently lie to her boyfriend, "Joe", and get him into fights. And girls standing by knew she was lying but they would say nothing (because it would be against 'the rules' ). A male told Joe the truth about her that Samantha lies and that the guys he was fighting didn't do anything. However, Joe refused to believe it. The same one, "Michael", who tried to warn Joe actually had a conversation with the witch of a girl (Samantha). Eventually Samantha privately admitted to Michael that she got a thrill out of seeing guys fight and that most girls do. Turns out that stirring of the pot gave other girls a sense of pecking order (who was the strongest and most desirable man). Without the fighting they didn't have as much proof. Again, the girls knew she was lying but wouldn't 'break the secret code of silence' (i.e. men kept in the dark as long as they can be kept in the dark).

I am hardly speaking figuratively. Most men who say "women are mysterious" just aren't willing to see overt antics for what they really are and cannot fathom that they are widely being played for fools for as long as it can be gotten away with. I saw the same patterns over and over across diversity of age ranges.

Passive aggressive is aggressive nonetheless.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-05-16 at 04:11 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.

My post above is a great example of "witchcraft" except that I am utilizing my knowledge for self cultivation. - Not manipulating others. This is something I feel that I have every right to do - take control of my internal programming and of course I can teach this to those who might be willing to take this path.

I am revising it to: Cosmoholographics, being that I am using test equipment to quantify and measure this "electrical" activity.

Click Here. I find it intriguing how long ago I became interested.

Now that I have added it to the website dictionary spellchecker, it is done.

P.S. Thank you Michael Joseph:

Else, look around what do you see? The mind is hypnotized by irrational thought and the emotion is given her "hearts desire." The woman being subject to the man is a fallen state WITHOUT the Garden of God.
    I have been expressing commercial priestcraft as arising from the improper substitution of EMOTION (RUACH) for the MIND OF GOD (NESHEMAH) in the "breath of life" passage. This really fits well!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-16 at 04:37 PM.

So consider this over-generalized view: "Similar to the 6th/7th grade Samantha, European females by inviting refugees en masse a fight must necessarily ensue. The men had become too 'vaginated' by liberal philosophies and women got very bored. Hardly anyone to bring a thrill." Of course the masterminds behind it knew exactly what they were doing down to scientific detail: because debasement of currency and control over money is about "dominance" and controlling the appearance of dominance through control of media, etc. And to think that some people actually thought it was all about money.

Name:  laughing-politicians.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  38.9 KB

The reason why a thug who can hardly speak English can get the girl and an academic liberal who knows 10 languages doesn't: its the mere appearance of dominance. IMHO, the academic would do best to learn to drop the liberal nonsense and would get better results by learning to literally laugh girls who attempt to play him for a fool. Consider, once I coached a friend about ladies. First he resisted the truth. Eventually, he applied it. He could not believe the positive results.

There is another quote: "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy."

Last edited by allodial; 06-05-16 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.
    I liken it to a simple statement that I desire to be yoked equally. So if I ENGAGE someone in marriage or business - i wish to be equally yoked. But I think allodial is right men and women have different natures and I know I am stereotyping but on a group level I think I can safely state that a woman's nature is different than a man's nature. Men tend to be logical and women tend to feel. In a sense the union of the two are a picture of Elohim - Left and Right side of brain brought together in one.

But this external picture in marriage is a picture or symbol of what we desire internally - a balance.

Ecc_10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Son_8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Coming back into the garden, the left and the right are are both of the same body. For the two become one flesh. Nevertheless the left has its uses and so does the right - and we two plow the field EQUALLY YOKED.

IMHO, today folks are yoked in lust or greed or sometimes fear - and this is unfortunate for there is no equal yoking together rather, it seems, what exists is a manipulation game.

The difference is by design. Men and women are not equal in the absolute mathematical sense. They are different. Equality before the law or before the throne of grace does not make a husband and a wife of equal rank.

Name:  candid-yoga-pants-shorts.jpg
Views: 5951
Size:  32.5 KB

If you go on most forums and discuss the differences between men and women you'll probably get outright censored. Why? Because boys are being conditioned into very beta mindsets. Boys are "supposed" to believe (i.e. fall for the lie) that men are forcing females to wear yoga pants and have sex with the truth is women have a more vested interest in sex than men even if just for sheer survival mechanism as a means to gain access to resources and money. Also, biologically women have far more nerves available for sexual pleasure than men. If the boys know the truth the spell is broken and "just can't have that" cos the Vampire Cabal needs moar victims. You aren't supposed to know that not only are they competing for your attention they are competing with each other for your attention.

Name:  selfie28.jpg
Views: 2255
Size:  76.2 KB
    You are supposed to believe that she is taking selfies of her wearing yoga pants to show "the bad things men are 'forcing her to do'". However, you are not supposed to realize, to your advantage, that not only does she want your attention or but that she is competing with other females for your attention or that females will sometimes compete with each to the extent placing men as a mere insignificant objects (achievements unlocked) that utterly pale in significance to which female wins.

P.S. Note the distinction between feral, civilized and regenerate. The trend has been pushing toward feral. There are plenty of good or decent women, but caution is recommended.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-05-16 at 05:18 PM.