Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The insideous effect of endorsment.

The insideous effect of endorsment.

This morning's BBC World News snippet is quite revealing.

Debt Repurcussion foreseen.

I suggest you might listen to it twice - especially the part about somebody volunteering. A good example is the protectionism and denial we find on Quatloos. Especially when they beg for a dose of the upcoming Reality. Sure! It gets ugly but you have to admit; Gregg walked right into that one:

Money that I provide part of by being a productive member of society and paying taxes to fund.
    If you look at that snippet in context (linked) you might understand how Denial manifests as it starts waring thin. Gregg has been endorsing private credit and now, just this morning he will be faced with that snippet from the BBC World News, that it is quite possible that Governments will not be responsible - in fact - that is what DEFAULT means in essence. So who is left holding the note (signature bond) when the Government Defaults?

Kudos to this suitor! He is getting thousands of dollars of his own money (withholdings) back into his pocket while reducing the national debt.

He is unvolunteering beforehand too. If the US Government defaults then like Rubin said fifteen years ago, China the the other 3/4 owners of America will be looking at those signing bond (oath of office as the Fed banks/endorsement of private credit from the Fed) for Setoff.

The essence of the political religion - Constitutional Republic - is that oaths of office are fungible fidelity bonds. - David Merrill.

Follow along if you like. Notice that the proverbial three days is being added on, to the 150th tax year. The deadline for filing your Returns is April 18th, not the traditional April 15th. That is the term for your Right of Refusal - Refusal for Cause. Additionally though, notice as we confront Default on the national debt that 150 years is three (days) time the Jubilee - 50 years.

Thank you!! Sometimes I read my own articles and posts when it hits me how surreal Planet Merrill gets. I then sort and sift through the history and facts and verify the them.

Your vote of gratitude means the world.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-15-11 at 04:00 PM.

Anthony Joseph

My Official Refusal

I felt compelled and inspired to execute the recordation of this document today.

First three pages:

Name:  Private Land and Truth doc 1 .jpg
Views: 1125
Size:  64.8 KBName:  Private Land and Truth doc 2 .jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  38.1 KBName:  Private Land and Truth doc 3 .jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  47.1 KB
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 04-18-11 at 07:37 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    Last three pages:

Name:  Private Land and Truth doc 4 .jpg
Views: 1128
Size:  46.2 KBName:  Private Land and Truth doc 5 .jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  49.1 KBName:  Private Land and Truth doc 6 .jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  50.3 KB

Wow Anthony! That's some good stuff. I see you have a notary seal and recorded by your County Clerk. Did he give you any hassle for doing this? This seems to be similar to what I was asking in another thread about open and notorious notice. Does a declaration such as this need to be posted somewhere in public first to allow challenges before it can be recorded, or is the simple fact that it is now recorded sufficient? Finally, does this remove you from the tax roles?

Thanks!

Logjam

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by logjam View Post
    Wow Anthony! That's some good stuff. I see you have a notary seal and recorded by your County Clerk. Did he give you any hassle for doing this? This seems to be similar to what I was asking in another thread about open and notorious notice. Does a declaration such as this need to be posted somewhere in public first to allow challenges before it can be recorded, or is the simple fact that it is now recorded sufficient? Finally, does this remove you from the tax roles?

Thanks!

Logjam
    I didn't get any hassle from anyone; once confidence starts building up one begins to instruct the clerks rather than peevishly asking to get things done. I find the more truth I learn, the easier it is to get the sworn-oath servants to do their job. It does take time to re-condition the mind after years of falsehoods ingrained into you.

I have had this document written for some time now but you know how it goes; tweak here, tweak there and never satisfied with it. However, after all the talk about the three day grace after April 15th, I felt a need to at least publish my demand for lawful money of exchange, and my exercise of remedy from the private credit of the Federal Reserve, on the county record. I have now made a clear and declaratory statement of truth that I am absent the knowing and willing participation of endorsment of the FED's private credit and therefore retain the exclusive right of use, and highest title, of anything I possess which I have claimed by and through the Highest Order of Existence, Standing and Sovereignty; the Divine and Holy Kingdom of the Creator of ALL things - Yehovah Elohim in and through our Blessed and Righteous King, Yehoshuah HaMashiach.

JohnnyCash
    That is good Anthony; thanks for sharing.

This particular Quatloser, Larry Williams aka Famspear/sooltauq, has been playing the role, protectionism & denial, quite a long time. He appeared increasingly agitated as tax filing deadline approached:
    http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...n?ref=comments

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I didn't get any hassle from anyone; once confidence starts building up one begins to instruct the clerks rather than peevishly asking to get things done. I find the more truth I learn, the easier it is to get the sworn-oath servants to do their job. It does take time to re-condition the mind after years of falsehoods ingrained into you.

Judges in courts of competent jurisdiction (courts of record) instruct clerks.