Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The insideous effect of endorsment.

I would like to add my demand as well to this thread. It seems with sell-offs happening in government lately, maybe my demand will set me apart from the other poor folks that are still endorsing their currency.

Name:  picture002.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  40.3 KB

Most excellent Richard Earl! Thank you for sharing that with us.

I am new to the forums, but Let me see if I can make sense of what I have read today.

Write up a notice, similiar to what Richard Earl wrote above. Get it Notarized and filed with US District court. Get and keep a copy of this. This will make all direct deposits from my employer lawful money.

I can either keep paying in to the IRS or claim "Exempt" on my W-4. If I pay in weekly, I should get a refund back of all money paid in.

When I file in April, I am assuming I can send in the notarized copy of the form every year and I will have no IRS liability, correct?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I have never been good at the legal stuff. If there is somewhere in the forums for a new person to go please direct me there.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmcclain View Post
    I am new to the forums, but Let me see if I can make sense of what I have read today.

Write up a notice, similiar to what Richard Earl wrote above. Get it Notarized and filed with US District court. Get and keep a copy of this. This will make all direct deposits from my employer lawful money.

I can either keep paying in to the IRS or claim "Exempt" on my W-4. If I pay in weekly, I should get a refund back of all money paid in.

When I file in April, I am assuming I can send in the notarized copy of the form every year and I will have no IRS liability, correct?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I have never been good at the legal stuff. If there is somewhere in the forums for a new person to go please direct me there.

You got it! It is even simpler than I have described it but for direct deposit, it is getting impossible to alter the Signature Card to accomodate your demand anyway. So I advise after your direct deposit if set up you would get proof of service that you served a notarized/certified copy on your bank too.

I doubt that they would shut down your account about it, upset as it might make the attorneys there.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    I would like to add my demand as well to this thread. It seems with sell-offs happening in government lately, maybe my demand will set me apart from the other poor folks that are still endorsing their currency.

Name:  picture002.jpg
Views: 1196
Size:  40.3 KB
    Just out of curiosity, noting the Case and Document numbers on the heading - should one first open a Misc. Case File and attach the document to that file, or is that header a product of the District Court's record filing? In other words, am I entering in that information in the header?

Just looking to get order of operations here.

Also, kind of a silly question, but this is a public document now, correct? Isn't there some implication to have Routing and Account numbers out in the open like that?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Sabo; 02-18-12 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, noting the Case and Document numbers on the heading - should one first open a Misc. Case File and attach the document to that file, or is that header a product of the District Court's record filing? In other words, am I entering in that information in the header?

Just looking to get order of operations here.

Also, kind of a silly question, but this is a public document now, correct? Isn't there some implication to have Routing and Account numbers out in the open like that?

Thank you!
    Hi Sabo;

Many suitors start with a Libel of Review.

I am unsure of what you mean by "implication". The public trust is basically that if somebody uses the information for criminal purposes they may be prosecuted.

I was walking the other day and found an Ace Hardware debit card. I carried it to the mailbox.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-28-12 at 02:22 PM.

David,

I've looked at this Libel of Review archive before, but it's just a number of unrelated documents with no instruction nor any real information as to its purpose. Haven't been able to make heads or tails of it thus far. I must be missing something obvious. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am unsure of what you mean by "implication". The public trust is basically that if somebody uses the information for criminal purposes they may be prosecuted.

I was walking the other day and found an Ace Hardware debit card. I carried it to the mailbox.
    Sure, 'may be' - but then again thieves are getting more sophisticated (just look at the IRS, amirite?). In fact, having typed that, while I was originally talking about individual criminals; what's to stop the IRS from using that information to 668 the bank for alleged debt?

And even going back to individual criminals, if your account and routing numbers are wide open in public, is the bank really going to give you much sympathy if something were to happen? (Maybe legally they have to help you, but something still doesn't seem right to me about having that as a matter of public record.)
    Call me paranoid, I suppose.

Just trying to have a conversation so I can fully understand everything, including my reservations.

Thank you for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    David,

I've looked at this Libel of Review archive before, but it's just a number of unrelated documents with no instruction nor any real information as to its purpose. Haven't been able to make heads or tails of it thus far. I must be missing something obvious. :-/

Sure, 'may be' - but then again thieves are getting more sophisticated (just look at the IRS, amirite?). In fact, having typed that, while I was originally talking about individual criminals; what's to stop the IRS from using that information to 668 the bank for alleged debt?

And even going back to individual criminals, if your account and routing numbers are wide open in public, is the bank really going to give you much sympathy if something were to happen? (Maybe legally they have to help you, but something still doesn't seem right to me about having that as a matter of public record.)
    Call me paranoid, I suppose.

Just trying to have a conversation so I can fully understand everything, including my reservations.

Thank you for the response.
    The key phrase seems minor in this paragraph:

...and dares to claim all that there is...

So far there is no instance of the IRS attornies taking advantage of a demand for redemption to submit as evidence as endorsement.

Thomas JEFFERSON was influenced by John LOCKE as he said something (top of Page 2) to the effect, No man can possibly be saved by a religion that he does not trust. Conversely no man can construct redemption from constructions and reproducible mental models (mathematics) that he does not understand.

If you study the template for the LoR note two points. 1) The example clerk instruction. 2) The attachments. Then you might realize the documents are much more related to each other than you now think. Also, get a look at this document. Interrelated by a municipal "Crown" or district Navy a single notice in admiralty has a global effect in the natural law.

Perhaps though Paragraph 3 of the Instructions is a better aid to the above photographed Page:

3) default judgment. After 21 days the issue is ripe for default judgment. There is a bill of exchange on file with Richard Grasso NYSE since August 13, 2001 for all the money in the world to back your judgment by fidelity bond (secured confidence.) However, it is preferable to simply rely on the truth - that the defendant never filed in the appropriate district court prior to exercising a claim. Compared to the truth, the bill is only ink on paper; a representation of the Bible's original estate belonging to the rightful heirs. Nobody has challenged the bill to date but confidence in the truth goes a lot further and requires no citing the bill.
    Of course you have to develop such a belief set. Having walked hundred of people through the LoR process I can assure you that I have not found anybody who needs the fluff that gets dismissed knowing the objective before filing. The Lesson Plan in the LoR is to:

1) discover your true identity and notify the district (METRO/Global Municipality).
    2) learn the fundamentals of record-forming (become the court of record).
    3) make your global demand to redeem lawful money.

Now go back in red to my premise. You have to understand the objective for the metaphysics to be effective. The photo above is from Ernest Shurtleff's The Science of Mind. In infinite mind every thought has been thunk - past, present and future. Eternity is not a very, very long time; it is clawing through the psychotomimetic delirium of pseudonomania and experiencing every event horizon become one singularity - the time collapse in Bill THETFORD's A Course in Miracles.

Remedy is between your ears.

A suitor said that recently and we have been playing with it.

To me the symbol is that the lions saw the Image of God in the Prophet Daniel. A Course in Miracles is a public rendition of MK-ULTRA where William THETFORD lost his moral compass during the Cold War, first developing Project Bluebird that developed into MK-ULTRA. MK-ULTRA left a big wake of damaged goods. You can find spoofs on MK-ULTRA in Hollywood's Jacob's Ladder, Men Who Stare at Goats and especially Patrick STUART's character JONAS who is likely a direct spoof on Bill THETFORD - Conspiracy Theory.

Helen: Bill! I am hearing voices! They are telling me to write.
    Bill: Trust me Helen. Write whatever the voices say and show me.

Bill (thinking): [Of course you are hearing voices! I dosed you with enough LSD 25 to fake a chimpanzee Apollo Moon Landing!]

The Shed Blood of the Second Advent could well be Helen SHUCKMAN's mental health. You have to read ACIM in context of Jesus talking to get that though.

Conditioning would have you believe a material-based cause and effect scenario when conditioning is nothing but the program. Remember what the Merovingian (admiralty - King Merovee (Hebrew Mar = Sea) was born of a sea monster raping his mother while she swam in the ocean) said about cause and effect.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-12 at 12:18 PM.

Google Docs LOR

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Sabo;

Many suitors start with a Libel of Review.
    Hello David,

I live in Cap Hill - Denver.

I like your style.

The google docs link for the LOR that you provided is not working. Would you please repost?

Thank you very much!

I am glad you mentioned that link. I have goofed up with that on Google Docs and cannot recover the old link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...FeYcPxxA/edit#
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-28-12 at 02:28 PM.