Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

I think that while searching for files I discovered why. I am a little upset with myself for not naming this file better. I do not remember who is writing or what book this can be found in... Now I remember it is found in the Public Papers and Address of FDR - and this is FDR speaking, but he had approached the former President about the TWEA.

Name:  FDR March 3.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  111.6 KB

But this really says it all too. No wonder Cornell Law School is "omitting" it from the website.

Name:  page_1.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  111.4 KB

On another post I wrote an email to the staff.

SUBJECT: Breach of Trust

Which is to presume that Cornell Law is a trusted website to begin with.

I find it a bit disturbing that, let's presume for now an IT grad student is presuming to legislate for Congress... by "Omitting" statutes from the US Code.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a

Please note that Congress has not omitted that statute.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...pIV-sec95a.pdf

It started bothering me enough to mention it. Please keep the law you display on your website coherent with the actual law.

Thank you.
    David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-10-16 at 11:28 PM.

This opens a much bigger can of worms.

Improper use of the Trading with the Enemy Act, for banking purposes; to cover for the immanent run on the Fed - then and now - is exposed right here, and now. Cornell Law School has realized this is the Achilles's Heel about Immunity and has committed fraud by omission. My naming the Subject - Breach of Trust was being polite. This is Notice of Fraud.

I emailed five or six top staff at Cornell and they have defaulted with silence.

I coin it Rectification of Judiciary. The manifestation is deviant oaths of office so that these officials can legislate from the bench, ignoring basic trust law in criminal syndicalism. - Meaning that if you appeal, you appeal to brethren within their same society of en banc attorneys.

I may not have made it as clear here as I did on LMT (www.lawfulmoneytrust.com). Read that monologue by FDR above carefully. It is not a big stretch to read in that the intended AG was declaring the use of the Trading with the Enemy Act illegal. Then he suddenly died! FDR says that he submitted his request for an opinion with the new AG the day prior, but says nothing about the report back. Therefore the new AG stayed silent, in fear for his life?

P.S. The more I read it, the more convincing it becomes. The AG for HOOVER was killed on March 3rd, 1933 because he declared FDR's use of the Trading with the Enemy Act illegal.

You get what you pray for! Many orders of Masonry register an oath agreeing to be killed "suddenly" should you be found in betrayal of the Brotherhood.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-03-16 at 02:24 PM.

David,

So today was interesting, Got a parking ticket, Demanded lawful money on it (help me learn how to upload) walked into "payment division and served the clerk a public servant questionnaire, she refused to fill it out so i gave her her ticket demanded for lawful money back with the notice and daid when youre ready to fill it out contact me, she tried to slid it back through and i left before she did it. I took the bill for dept of ed. found the deputy cfo name and addressed the contents to him, "affivavit of Demand for lawful money and i stamped the rip off portion then accepted for value the bottom where they created a self-executing contract with added interest rates. then sent it certified, should i have sent it registered?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This opens a much bigger can of worms.

Improper use of the Trading with the Enemy Act, for banking purposes; to cover for the immanent run on the Fed - then and now - is exposed right here, and now. Cornell Law School has realized this is the Achilles's Heel about Immunity and has committed fraud by omission. My naming the Subject - Breach of Trust was being polite. This is Notice of Fraud.

I emailed five or six top staff at Cornell and they have defaulted with silence.

I coin it Rectification of Judiciary. The manifestation is deviant oaths of office so that these officials can legislate from the bench, ignoring basic trust law in criminal syndicalism. - Meaning that if you appeal, you appeal to brethren within their same society of en banc attorneys.
    Speaking of Achilles Heels, and this is a major piece of the puzzle IMHO, Roman military officers to whom military authority was delegated had that authority with limitations: THE AUTHORITY WAS NULL IN ROME. Consider Posse Comitatus. In Rome, the Roman military officer was without imperium, this was a protective measure. Do you suspect TWEA is effective outside of the territorial jurisdiction of the United States or outside of the military districts of the United States? The fraud may more lucidly be described as jurisdictional bait-and-switch.

Consider how a Legislature could pass a territorial act in front of a sleepy and mostly-confused citizenry, use smoke and mirrors to give that territorial act an extra-territorial appearance and then at some point repeal that territorial act it and have that same sleepy-headed and mostly-confused citizenry regard the repeal as having an extra-territorial effect. (Consider the psychological term 'double bind'.) When George Washington as POTUS sent Federal troops into Pennsylvania, he sent them to the District of Pennsylvania rather than to organic Pennsylvania land. The Civil War drafts affecting New York where directed at residents of "the District".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You're touching upon why corrupt attorneys lie to police, mislead them and place them in grave danger. Consider how many police have been quitting as of late for fear of their lives along with the recruitment difficulties major-city police departments have had recently. They even mislead the police by blaming so-called "Sovereign Citizens" (oxymoron) and slander folks (calling them "Right Wing Extremists") just for being sane enough to protect their own interests like any sane soul would. Consider the case of crimes being committed by criminals whose attorneys actually counsel on how to get away with crimes. If the police ever figure it out en masse... (use your imagination)--well they're already starting to. Its important to remember, it may very well be that most police are caught between an enigmatic rock and another enigmatic hard place. A primary purpose of the Michael Brown shooting and other and situations of police shooting innocent/unarmed has been not only to foment 'racial' divisions and to push 'race war' but also to deepen the divide between police and citizenry (a stronger us vs them mentality).

Last edited by allodial; 06-22-16 at 02:06 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    David,

So today was interesting, Got a parking ticket, Demanded lawful money on it (help me learn how to upload) walked into "payment division and served the clerk a public servant questionnaire, she refused to fill it out so i gave her her ticket demanded for lawful money back with the notice and daid when youre ready to fill it out contact me, she tried to slid it back through and i left before she did it. I took the bill for dept of ed. found the deputy cfo name and addressed the contents to him, "affivavit of Demand for lawful money and i stamped the rip off portion then accepted for value the bottom where they created a self-executing contract with added interest rates. then sent it certified, should i have sent it registered?

Are you for real?

Try "Go Advanced" and then scroll down to "Attachments". The basic uploader works better for files in your computer. There is an option for images that you have stored out on the Web too. Like my ImageShack photos. Also there is an easy Photograph button in the tool bar; it looks like a photo of a tree.

Dept. of Ed.??

Are you saying that you have discharged a student loan using lawful money? - Or attempted to do so?

This is why I would like to see some evidence you are actually hybridizing this compendium of patriot mythology with redemption. - I want to know if you are really doing these things, or you are just dredging through my entire state Citizen/Sovereign Citizen career to bug me.

Thanks!
    David Merrill.

P.S. Here is the ImageShack photograph button in use:

Attachment 4164

Name:  GTUll9.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  54.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-22-16 at 07:49 AM.

Ill try this out and see if it works
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-23-16 at 02:49 AM.

My affidavit wont upload, however it is a affidavit of truth/novation.

Remenber, there is no money, why are you sendin me the bill? a remedy? well i demand lawful money to settle this, here is your presentment with a supportive Affidavit.

What you thnk i come here and ACT like i know some shit to waste my time? or even your time? Negative.

The presentment is messed up. I wrote it in red and blue when i made my copy it came out magenta, my lady got the wrong one so now when i scanned it it looks like that. I sent it to Deputy CFO Tim f. Soltis. he sent me the check and I demanded lawful money to discharge dollar for dollar

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley

i dont play bro, about this.
    Do you even know what you are doing? Brother, the contradicting gibberish you are putting out there gave me a headache by me reading it.

Keep it simple Chris, I am sure you aren't playing because they will hurt you if you continue with those forms.