Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chris,

I was thinking that I should explain a bit further, if you would indulge me with a bit of your time. Try to put aside for a moment, all of what you have learned, and see if what I share with you makes sense.

Think about it this way, if you were the only man on the whole world, it all would be yours, there would be no conflict with anyone else since there would not be anyone else.

Now, if there came to be another man, the physical characteristics of reality would change. There would be two of you, and the world's physical proportion would have to be split into two interests. 50/50 if you will. But if you notice the questions would arise, how to coexist? Who to be master, who to be slave? How would you resolve conflict? Physical combat or through dialog?

Notice one thing, without a third party to judge the resolution of your conflict it would be up to you two to resolve the conflict until it would be resolved, i.e., one of you kill the other, enslaved the other, or convince the other to submit, etc.

Continuing on, if there were three of you, the proportions would change to 1/3 each, .333333333.... And the same issues would arise as before however now you could combine forces with another to subjugate the least able one. And that is how this thing/system basically works.

Now, if you humble yourself enough to read the Scriptures, pray for guidance, wisdom and knowledge, it will come to be revealed to you how to deal with your problems.

A large number of people that are running the system do not even comprehend the basic points of what I have just explained to you. So don't assume they comprehend where you are coming from.

Read the Scriptures, read the Commandments, read Deuteronomy, Leviticus, etc., there you will come to see how the law is laid out for us, and then continue to the New Testament and comprehend how our Lord Jesus' sacrifice redeemed us.

The glue that holds the system is how people use currency, you have to understand what currency is. There is a simple explanation as to how all this came about which goes something like this-

As the people became sedentary and turned agrarian, in gratitude to the Lord the people would offer the choicest portion of the harvest to the Lord at their local temple. So who do you think would be in charge of the temple, the priests of course.

Well, if the harvest was very generous the priests would find themselves in a bind with a very large amount of commodities, which would spoil and go to waste or requite much work of caring. Looking for a solution to that problem, they found that precious metals do not spoil and could be kept safe with less care than a very large amount of commodities. As a side note, in order to preserve the grain is how they discovered alcoholic drinks, by fermenting the grains or grapes.

Well, as you can imagine, a greedy priest pretty much must have got to thinking about what to do with all that treasure in the temple, and he probably figure it out that he could lend it out to make a pretty profit for himself. But you see, if he lent out the treasure and there was a famine in the land due to a poor harvest, there would not be any treasure in the temple with which to trade with other people to avert the effects of the famine. What to do, simple, issue receipts or claim checks on loan to claim a part of the treasure at the temple if the borrower needed it. That way, the bulk of the treasure would remain at the temple safe and the priest could collect his interest.

As you can see, it is a very simple progression, but this have been hidden from the people because once people understand the process, they would not be so easy to dupe.

Next, enter commerce, as people developed more advanced forms of trade, they needed better ways to barter with each other, eventually giving way to debt trading and future performance of deeds.

For example, bartering commodities is very cumbersome and inefficient, so they found in precious metals a pretty much unique commodity that was acceptable by the majority of the community. They simplified this by coining the precious metal turning it into a standard of trade, next you would borrow these coins on evidence of your pledge or promise with a written instrument, leading to the trade of those written instruments of evidence of debt. So we went from a bartering system, to a trading system to a credit system, to what we have now a hybrid credit system with token coins.

So what happens now? Well, here is where your knowledge and learning comes into play, if you comprehend how the system works, you can learn to be as free as any man has been able to be on this earth. But you have to get yourself together, you have to understand the blessings of the Lord, else you would not be able to come to live in peace, the flesh will destroy itself and your spirit will remain trapped in this existence. If you comprehend that if you come to love the Lord with all your heart and all your mind, and learn to love yourself and love your neighbor as you love yourself, your whole life will change for the better, you would find patience and understanding.

I hope this helps you, if you have any questions don't hesitate and post them here. I will do my best to help answer them.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-22-16 at 05:58 PM. Reason: words spelling