Gavilan,

Thank you for that, I wasn't even aware of that word. let alone even existing in the black's law. however, per your information, and im sure you've seen my memorandum (above) I attempted to file, yet the clerk didn't and now there is a liabilty someone has to answer for again, I might be injured by such warrant or claim. Since i do have a certified mail receipt that I sent the paperwork to be filed for the person a presumed claim is against, I stated that I clearly challenge jurisdiction, (even though the person signed a court jugement due to lack of knoweledge a couple years back ) I stepped in, since i'm being injured due to this claim with support that jurisdiction can be challenged at anytime and where there is no juridiction all judgements are 'Void'. Well, I find myself in a position where they didn't honor that. If I file a Motion to vacate in support of lack of jurisdiction with the superior court, will they accept if I use there own 'statutes' and 'rules' and case-law however filing as a 3rd party and requesting individual 3rd party capasity? will I unknowingly sub-ject?