Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    David,

So today was interesting, Got a parking ticket, Demanded lawful money on it (help me learn how to upload) walked into "payment division and served the clerk a public servant questionnaire, she refused to fill it out so i gave her her ticket demanded for lawful money back with the notice and daid when youre ready to fill it out contact me, she tried to slid it back through and i left before she did it. I took the bill for dept of ed. found the deputy cfo name and addressed the contents to him, "affivavit of Demand for lawful money and i stamped the rip off portion then accepted for value the bottom where they created a self-executing contract with added interest rates. then sent it certified, should i have sent it registered?

Are you for real?

Try "Go Advanced" and then scroll down to "Attachments". The basic uploader works better for files in your computer. There is an option for images that you have stored out on the Web too. Like my ImageShack photos. Also there is an easy Photograph button in the tool bar; it looks like a photo of a tree.

Dept. of Ed.??

Are you saying that you have discharged a student loan using lawful money? - Or attempted to do so?

This is why I would like to see some evidence you are actually hybridizing this compendium of patriot mythology with redemption. - I want to know if you are really doing these things, or you are just dredging through my entire state Citizen/Sovereign Citizen career to bug me.

Thanks!
    David Merrill.

P.S. Here is the ImageShack photograph button in use:

Attachment 4164

Name:  GTUll9.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  54.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-22-16 at 07:49 AM.