Well I hope something clicked in his brain "a piece of the riddle" spoke in the brother's movie clip posting. I like the way you handled the situation. It even speaks of this in His (God) final book where there would be a time where Kids would Disrespect there Mothers and try to be there Parents Parent. which you see on reality shows. speaking of such earlier I walked out as unfortunately I do smoke but not in the house, the tv was left on and it was a reality show. the regular couple 1-2 kid household scenerio and the dude is mad about not having sex for 4 days or whatever and the three year old is there eating at the table, may not be paying any mind to mommy and daddy but heres the kicker, (im not into these shows, im analytical and i get drawn to things in an attempt to make sense of something hense this convo) The chick acknoweledged that the daughter was present and should wait, he said it doesn't matter she doesnt know what were talking about and she says (daughter) he wants to watch tv. my question is how many kids who have kids watch this crap and how many kids may be paying attention at that particular time TV or in actual reality.