Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Dr. [S.K.]? Really smart gentleman. I believe I read that in '12-13'. Yes, I believe that whole hardely, I even asked for the [facilities] articles of Incorporation to see in what ways they were using my signature in an accomodation manner that I dont consent to. thats when statements from [Parole] remembering me vividly andd trying to "ensure" me that they are trying there best and consider early release blah blahblah. yes that is enlightening. matter of fact I feel if you was to use the GSA forms with a request of Article of Incorporation and Rescinding of signature(if needed) or enforse restricted signature along with an affidavit of neg. aver. and forms 90 and 91 (release of real and personal property) they are in a check-mate position within the realm of bankruptcy to oblige. may-be.

Alodial,

I agree with you brother, I feel our teacher do not get enough credit for the importance of there job. however, us as parents generation and generation was deceived to believe that someone else determines what our children learn and watched as it diminished. now hey are teaching kids in some school one world govenance (if that is a word) think of the Habaes Corpus, ask ANY kids in highschool or college. i'll use my age group. i was born in 88. I would say 3 out of 10 MAY know of or heard of a habeas corpus. 0 knows how to properlly draft one. and you should not need a ATTORNey for the excercise of the 5th due process right. when i say that I am the ex rel: Real party in intrest. do we know what we are saying? yet we lost that.

That started with age segregation in schools back in the 1800s (age of consent laws were another edge to that sword). That set up obstacles to interfere with older students educating younger students and served to put walls of separation between age groups so that younger students could be taught one thing and older students could be taught something else--educational compartmentalization. The older students would presume the younger students were being taught the same thing. Over time, they could teach "the Earth is a triangular pizza" and "stars are made of molten baby powder" and who would know.

Its amazing how many parents believe "they're teenagers" as an excuse for the behavior of their children when the truth: they're actively and intentionally indoctrinating kids against parents. Feminism: genders as a separate species. "Pop culture" teens as separate species, adult as idiot enemies (started in the 50s, British import).

Once, I went to purchase Acrylic sealer from a store. I was at a location that required ID. Of course, I left ID in the car. I don't smoke or purchase alcohol so why should I carry ID around just to buy art supplies. Well the young guy (prob 18 years old) he said "Well you know people get high on this stuff on parking lots. Someone got arrested for that. You know, we have to be treated the same." So I'm like: "What does someone sniffing art supplies on a parking lot have anything to do with me?" (I use sealer for archival purposes.) So I asked: "If that guy *points* over there murders someone, you get to go to jail too, right?" The look on his face evidenced activation of gray matter that had never been used. I left the stuff, went to a different store and bought it without ID, principles.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-23-16 at 03:36 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Well I hope something clicked in his brain "a piece of the riddle" spoke in the brother's movie clip posting. I like the way you handled the situation. It even speaks of this in His (God) final book where there would be a time where Kids would Disrespect there Mothers and try to be there Parents Parent. which you see on reality shows. speaking of such earlier I walked out as unfortunately I do smoke but not in the house, the tv was left on and it was a reality show. the regular couple 1-2 kid household scenerio and the dude is mad about not having sex for 4 days or whatever and the three year old is there eating at the table, may not be paying any mind to mommy and daddy but heres the kicker, (im not into these shows, im analytical and i get drawn to things in an attempt to make sense of something hense this convo) The chick acknoweledged that the daughter was present and should wait, he said it doesn't matter she doesnt know what were talking about and she says (daughter) he wants to watch tv. my question is how many kids who have kids watch this crap and how many kids may be paying attention at that particular time TV or in actual reality.

This is from earlier today I spoke of earlier

Actually that is a similiar Tactic that was used from Willie Lynch. this way however involved a way that would gain control both ways, turn against the ones who should be responsible to pass down the knowledge (long lost) and brainwash them once they turn away. then they will teach there kids whatever they was brainwash by society to do and kids where shut there ears because this is the boomer generation or i dont know all the names but i never understood why we "track" ourselves like that, I am only aware of knowing as much as you can about your enemy to win a war, well were all supposed to be good people so why are we tracking eachother so much, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-T:Farley View Post
    I am only aware of knowing as much as you can about your enemy to win a war, well were all supposed to be good people so why are we tracking eachother so much, you know?
    This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOUR WAY OFF THE BATTLEFIELD.

Fortunately I am long past collecting examples of how not to do things. I strongly suggest that we all evaluate this kind of comment in light of the Topic Subject. The Trading with the Enemy Act is still being omitted from Cornell Law's website.

Click Here.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-23-16 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

Fortunately I am long past collecting examples of how not to do things. I strongly suggest that we all evaluate this kind of comment in light of the Topic Subject. The Trading with the Enemy Act is still being omitted from Cornell Law's website.

Click Here.
    Amen! David.

It is surprising to me how I suddenly catch myself being combative when thinking about the harm they inflict upon me, when you immediately realize that they may not know they are harming you, because they are under the impression you are wrong and they are correct even though it's also their responsibility to know the law.

It's then I immediately ask for forgiveness, and guidance as to how it is the proper way to proceed. What if it was me that was doing the harm and wasn't perceptive that I was doing the harm, how would I would like to be informed and treated? It's then when we must show patience, be patient, and give notice of our position with the aim of informing the other party. If they choose then to act maliciously, then it is on their head.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Forgiveness and reconciliation are the answers. Redemption is the key. - Just as Jesus taught it. And Jesus was certainly not the only teacher.

Click Here.
    For Jesus taught us to pray...

"Forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us".....

Jubilee.

For how can a servant who is forgiven much turn now upon another who owes him little?

"Looks, like Homer Stokes is the kind of fella who wants to cast the first stone"

"He's a Suitor"
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-23-16 at 11:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!