Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cornell Law website omits 12 USC 95a

Somebody pointed out that I might use the direct-government website for the US Codes.

Of course the Trading with the Enemy Act was first to confirm... "Omitted" too. This is strange because Congress has not done that.

Click Here.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somebody pointed out that I might use the direct-government website for the US Codes.

Of course the Trading with the Enemy Act was first to confirm... "Omitted" too. This is strange because Congress has not done that.

Click Here.
    Is there some librarian at the congress/ library we could ask what's going on?

Please do:

Ask for a Reference Librarian.

(202) 707-5080 Library of Congress.

Please do:

Spoke to them, and supposedly the omission is per editorial action of the Law Revision Council due to being redundant with another portion of the code.

I am not finding the GPO link functional, from the first post.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/US...bchapIV-sec95a

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/col...ionCode=USCODE

That sounds worth keeping an eye on...
    Indeed.

Here is the website for the Law Revision Council http://uscode.house.gov/

This is what I found about three days ago: link (pdf).

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Spoke to them, and supposedly the omission is per editorial action of the Law Revision Council due to being redundant with another portion of the code.
    You ask "Redundant with what portion of the code"?

Remember, one might have to be diligent to keep them from blurring the distinctions between United States territorial jurisdiction and that of the several states. Whether a state officer pretends to not know or doesn't know is irrelevant.

Things the U.S. Congress in its territorial mode might be able to legislate over Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, federal courthouses, U.S. military bases doesn't have any potency or weight among the several states of the American confederacy. The several states are not "the Land" (as pertains to the "law of the Land"). Something being "the law (lore) of the land" means for due process it is part of that body of documents or principles which judges have to take judicial notice in court cases. "the land" or estate of the United States is limited to its territories, districts and possessions. The several states are neither its territories, its districts nor its possessions.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-24-16 at 09:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Please do:

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    This is what I found about three days ago: link (pdf).

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    You ask "Redundant with what portion of the code"?

Remember, one might have to be diligent to keep them from blurring the distinctions between United States territorial jurisdiction and that of the several states. Whether a state officer pretends to not know or doesn't know is irrelevant.

Things the U.S. Congress in its territorial mode might be able to legislate over Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, federal courthouses, U.S. military bases doesn't have any potency or weight among the several states of the American confederacy. The several states are not "the Land" (as pertains to the "law of the Land"). Something being "the law (lore) of the land" means for due process it is part of that body of documents or principles which judges have to take judicial notice in court cases. "the land" or estate of the United States is limited to its territories, districts and possessions. The several states are neither its territories, its districts nor its possessions.

Therefore no reporting on the GPO. It is not an action by Congress. This is an internal policy change and there is no discussion on the Floor.

Lacking discussion on the Floor this smacks of the cover-up I described. After all, there is no statute of limitations on murder, and a case does not go cold just because the murderer(s) are deceased. There has been a lot of activity on YouTube lately and this is really time for me to authorize Jubilee:

Major credit for what is coming up is due to readers and members here, and to a learning tool I developed two decades ago I call the "brain trust". Communication is creation and only beings of like order can truly communicate.

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-25-16 at 03:21 AM.

I enjoy how my true bill used the citation from Our Country - about how the Salem Witch Hunts came to an abrupt end:

Attachment 4195

Attachment 4196
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-25-16 at 03:12 AM.