Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curcumin - Spiritual Ascension?

Curcumin - Spiritual Ascension?

There might be other purification techniques at play:

I have found some limited validation however, that the gangala ginger helps transport the turmeric's curcumin across the blood-brain barrier. Speaking for myself, this delivers a sense of well-being and peace for several hours, with clarity of thought and with no crashing or hangover whatsoever.

The fresher the better:

The shavings are added to the rice noodle water and briefly boiled. Hard-boiled quail eggs and hot sesame oil on top!

This seems no secret among the Chinese and as of yesterday, the eastern Indian cashier became animated with excitement about how great this is for health. When I mentioned Buddhahood she began laughing and nodding her jewel-tattooed forehead like it was great the news was out.

P.S. Brushing with baking soda is a good method to get the yellow off your teeth.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-03-16 at 11:20 AM.

What got me interested is an article in a layman medical periodical about how curcumin, a powerful antioxidant is indicated as being neuro-regenerative. - Meaning this will actually regenerate decrepit brain tissue and reverse spongiform encephalopathy like Human Mad Cow and Parkinson's Disease.

https://youtu.be/V3kLFTHIhyU
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-03-16 at 11:18 AM.

Curcumin's absorption into the body is accelerated with black pepper ..... something upwards of 2000%

https://examine.com/supplements/curcumin/

Turmeric is of the ginger family, I believe.

It came at first as a delightful surprise, but then it sank in that I knew it all along. Neuroregenerative vitamins are quite enlightening. I healed completely from my spinal injury and snorkel in very cold water daily. The combination of flying and breathing underwater feels like a dream. My creative thoughts are timed precisely for the best immediate fruition too.

Delightful!

Name:  publickeycryptographyno.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  187.5 KB

Ran across this site where a guy beat his lung cancer with a regimen of:
    - Dog dewormer (fenbendazole)
    - Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms of Vitamin E
    - Bio-Available Curcumin
    - CBD oil

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective

I have been juicing turmeric for many years. I mix it with galanga ginger and traditional ginger, black pepper and black seed oil. This is a great source of bio-available curcumin as anti-oxidant. My thought about the ginger and oils is that it gets past the blood brain barrier.

This image depicts the cavities that are filled with cerebrospinal fluid - liquor - and the bird's beak embraces the pituitary gland. the beak at the back of his head embraces the pineal gland. The liquor is a communications medium, endocrine transducer. The conduit is DNA. The DNA can be enhanced to superconductivity with the starfire, the boiled vapors of noble transition metals.

The red conduit is the aqueduct of sylvius and the two tubes into the lateral ventricles, the wing like passages are aqueducts monroi. They remain closed off until a day before the full moon and then open until a day after. So three days time the fluid is replenished, or better, flushed. One might be behooved to understand this paper prior to beginning procedures. I am not suggesting you try this at home; or at all. Arc starfire through the soft palate might deliver a global root canal to the upper jaw for all I know. I am not a doctor.

Even shut down though the aqueducts are electrical conductors for the ion pump.

Interestingly when I clean the turmeric out of the juicer mechanism with chlorine bleach, the orange turns to blood red. And so something proposed to me one day was that frankincense, myrrh and gold referred to turmeric and something in the blood-red coloration familiarizes a chord with that. And the powder of the monatomic form of gold too.

The quickening of the nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttles arylalkylamine-L-acetyltransferace and acetylseratonin-O-methyltransferace will charge compress the melatonin and dimethyltryptamine toggling faster than light when the DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid becomes superconductive by doping ruthenium and the other noble transition metals found in meteor/asteroids onto the ends:

Name:  DNA RNA recombinant diagram.png
Views: 516
Size:  94.7 KB

Telomeregenesis thru the philosopher's stone of mysticomimetic psychopharmacology.

GARDNER said that someone reported doping ruthenium onto cancerous DNA caused the flawed regions to dissolve and reform spontaneously, healing the cells. I believe that report and consider this teaching, once in the frontal lobes can execute the process throughout the body tissues.

Thanks for posting here.

P.S. I feel that the noble metal steam coalesces in dodecahedron:

Name:  dodecahedron primary colors.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  70.1 KB

When ratcheted the sputtered formations design the double helix. Supposing the occlusions (errors) in the formation of a perfect strand are not errors, they correspond to areas of the ganglia (chakras) according to the boiling points.

All that to prep the reader for a wild ride down the mathematics. Dan WINTER is owed a great deal for contributions into bliss. I saw it at the end scene of Aluna. Bliss! The journalist lets out a belly laugh when he realizes he is the only one in the river with his clothes on. But that is the victory of the Moma, right there. The conduit (journalist) is briefly pumping the blood through his valves in perfect Fibonacci at the most efficiency. Most engineers encounter Fibonacci studying pump efficiency.

Name:  Vortex anatomy.gif
Views: 847
Size:  650.8 KB

The hyperluminescence exceeding the speed of light produces gravity, the strong creative force. Therefore while one might not get it, remember the emotion - bliss. The Moma got their point across clear as day.

Notice that the spirals begin at different heights along the Z-axis of the DNA/ratcheted dodecahedron. WINTER speculates that the cosmic symphony (bliss) sounds primarily from the DNA stretching and contracting like a slinky.

Relax and watch for a moment. Alan will climb into the river and it begins.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Relax and watch for a moment. Alan will climb into the river and it begins.
    Wonderful. I have taken to doing Qi Gong barefoot in the morning. Ollie and I amuse the neighbors, I am sure. So many means of perception have been forgotten. "There were many trees in the Garden of God."

How can man say he is at the peak of his existence? I don't get that.

Gen 2:10* And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.*
    Gen 2:11* The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;*
    Gen 2:12* And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.*

Is not this River - Wisdom? Is not Wisdom known of Her Children?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!