Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curcumin - Spiritual Ascension?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Wonderful. I have taken to doing Qi Gong barefoot in the morning. Ollie and I amuse the neighbors, I am sure. So many means of perception have been forgotten. "There were many trees in the Garden of God."

How can man say he is at the peak of his existence? I don't get that.

Gen 2:10* And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.*
    Gen 2:11* The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;*
    Gen 2:12* And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.*

Is not this River - Wisdom? Is not Wisdom known of Her Children?
    It excites me that those are actually old rivers! Well, one river diverted into four irrigation channels. The Eden was a fertile grazing land where they cultivated our first real agriculture.

Name:  Researches Books.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  391.8 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-06-19 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It excites me that those are actually old rivers! Well, one river diverted into four irrigation channels. The Eden was a fertile grazing land where they cultivated our first real agriculture.
    As Within- So Without. By law of correspondence, I would assume that actual rivers are in the Earth in relation to the Scripture.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Food can divide and separate.. more food = more power Long before Money was Power. Cain brought of the fruit of the ground his genetic creation agricultural biotechnology corporation deadbeat cain

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Food can divide and separate.. more food = more power Long before Money was Power. Cain brought of the fruit of the ground his genetic creation agricultural biotechnology corporation deadbeat cain
    He who controls the weather controls the food.

Seven years of feast, and seven years of famine to extort the gold to convert to highward spin starfire (dissolved Golden Calf) to feed to the cultivated family Isrealite instilling ESP in the warrior priests - Invincible!

Genius!

the history of mass-produced food, sedentism, the disappearance of the hunter-gatherer lifestyle, the use of food as weapons, or forms of power, from the earliest records available throughout the world. The period spans from thousands of years before Christ until now. The establishment of civilizations occurred when humans reconfigured, or modified plants for cultivation and plants ultimately did the same to humans!

The evolutionary process, changing from hunter-gatherer to agricultural sedentism, spanned over thousands of years. Complex societies in Mesopotamia took five millennia to develop, with those in the Americas and China taking thousands of years. As urban societies became more prominent, a diversity of jobs and professions resulted from it, which expanded the choices in lifestyle and social strata. It was all made possible by the farmers who remained on the land and producing more food than their subsistence lives required and could provide food to the masses living elsewhere.
    Quite why humans switched from hunting and gathering to farming is one of the oldest, most complex, and most important questions in human history. It is mysterious because the switch made people significantly worse off, from a nutritional perspective and in many other ways. Indeed, one anthropologist has described the adoption of farming as “the worst mistake in the history of the human race.”
    Genetic manipulation took place ever since people got the idea to harvest seed and plant it, domesticating certain species and ensuring the livelihoods of human beings.

Everything we eat is genetically manipulated species of plants and animals - man-made technologies. The history behind it is not only important, but it also brings valuable balance to any conversation around genetics and the role of natural selection.
    Corn, cows, and chickens as we know them do not occur in nature, and they would not exist today without human intervention. Even orange carrots are man-made. Carrots were originally white and purple, and the sweeter orange variety was created by Dutch horticulturalists in the sixteenth century as a tribute to William I, Prince of Orange. An attempt by a British supermarket to reintroduce the traditional purple variety in 2002 failed, because shoppers preferred the selectively bred orange sort.
    Natural selection took place long before it became a Darwin theory. It also happens in nature, with insects pollinating different species with each other's genetic materials, resulting in new species occurring over a period of time.
    That may explain why domesticated plants and animals are so widely assumed to be natural, and why contemporary efforts to refine them further using modern genetic-engineering techniques attract such criticism and provoke such fear. Yet such genetic engineering is arguably just the latein of life.I am simply pointing out the weatherization of a greenhouse notwithstanding tributation to the wheat god or goddess depending the tavern your ale is in Mankind has manipulated everything from food to religious offering of that food why David is GOLD not a offering or look i got run a shekel or two down to the temple or my crops will fail what did them hebrew slaves eat. 40 years with no take out or away Why store food when spices will preserve the famine pestilence who controls the weather controls the food. wild grass domiciled rain dances what for 40 years in a desert no horse no names . An Edible History of Humanity [Tom Standage] I dont need credit for reading the book so save me how i lifted your perception thats why i xparte. Dont fool yourselves any economy has economists

income tax and the marketing of volunteers now agriculture is based on production of civilization and its volunteers

Banned
    Another powerful antioxidant is Carbon-60 (fullerene). Studies show "... oral administration of C60 dissolved in olive oil (0.8 mg/ml) at reiterated doses (1.7 mg/kg of body weight) to rats not only does not entail chronic toxicity but it almost doubles their lifespan."

http://www.medicinabiomolecular.com....ar/mb-0916.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Another powerful antioxidant is Carbon-60 (fullerene). Studies show "... oral administration of C60 dissolved in olive oil (0.8 mg/ml) at reiterated doses (1.7 mg/kg of body weight) to rats not only does not entail chronic toxicity but it almost doubles their lifespan."

http://www.medicinabiomolecular.com....ar/mb-0916.pdf
    Thanks! I am checking into that. Nice paper. I like your posting style.