Thread: RLM and Credit Unions (which are federally tax exempt)

RLM and Credit Unions (which are federally tax exempt)

Just read this article about credit unions: Banks Turn Up Heat Against Credit Unions (an old 1996 article).

This brings up questions:
    1. Would they be more "friendly" towards us Redeeming lawful money?
    2. Does their tax exempt status help/enhance our position when we file our form1040?
    3. Since they are not regulated by the FRB how that relate to FRN's?

Just wondering about any possibilities...

My experience is peripheral only - conversations on the brain trust of suitors.

Being a union, the CU's have no need for FDIC. However I believe that the Comptroller of the Currency still retains regulatory powers over Credit Unions. It seems to me that CU's had no problem with lawful money demands, at first. But then they became quite allergic to demands later. It strikes me that banks with FDIC are more bound in contract to the remedy of the Federal Reserve Act.

Looking into the article, there is a bumper sticker:

You pay income taxes - why don't credit unions?

That is a monkey's puzzle based in smoke and mirrors. The assumption in the conditioned mind is that banks pay income tax.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-04-16 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Just read this article about credit unions: Banks Turn Up Heat Against Credit Unions (an old 1996 article).

This brings up questions:
    1. Would they be more "friendly" towards us Redeeming lawful money?
    2. Does their tax exempt status help/enhance our position when we file our form1040?
    3. Since they are not regulated by the FRB how that relate to FRN's?

Just wondering about any possibilities...
    I did a process [notary] with a credit union years ago. The notary they provided me was a bank officer. I asked her if she knew what I was doing. Her response was while others are withdrawing from the market they were expanding because they had billions in credit to expand and build in the down cycle. She said that she knew what I was doing but that 300 dollars of lawful money was not going to put any "dent" in their business plan as it would not affect their reserves.

I eventually stopped banking altogether as I choose to pay a trustee to perform those deeds on behalf of myself and my heirs. There are alot of ways to pay someone - education being one.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes. Thank you for your lessons about "undertaking". - www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

And I noted your usage of "take" too, in the Crosstalk:

Many still have no idea that the Common Law is a direct taking from Scripture. The Common Law is the inheritance of the people who occupy upon the States.

https://youtu.be/MIjMwGC1730
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-04-16 at 05:27 PM.