Thread: Going thorugh a very difficult time!

Going thorugh a very difficult time!

I let the driver license expire back in 2008. I got picked up, and the judge had me in jailed for over a week unless I posted cash bail in the amount of $10K.

Interested thing, the charge was obstruction of justice because I would not speak with the cops. Once I was arrested, I only gave them my name.

Posted bail, went to trial, was found not guilty of obstruction, was found guilty of making a left turn on a no turn zone, and "driving without a license."

During the trial they kept me from filing my claim against the man acting as a cop. They left me go once the trial was over.

I am exhausted, but can't help to suspect they were very afraid of what they were doing to me since I have kept a record and gave them notice via registered mail.

A mirror is an ugly thing for the ugly.

I suggest you go to the county clerk and recorder and Secretary of State, and collect all the oaths of the major actors involved.

I do not keep track of suitors here, but am under the impression you are not already a suitor. I can show you through the Lesson Plan where you establish an evidence repository in the federal court there. That way you keep that mirror up and published on PACER. It may be very soon that you can be properly heard, rather than resorting to the Internet to vent.

In my opinion, you should never let the chauffeur/driver/operator license expire. When you pick up passengers and cargo "for hire" to the public, they have a right to see your license on display. You should pay all the fees for using the common ways for business purpose. It is your obligation that you agreed to when you accepted their offer to enter as a licensee for that profession.

Now, if one exited that profession, and no longer charges fees or compensation for transporting passengers and cargo, one should properly terminate the license agreement, plates/registration, and title. No man, woman, or person can compel you in to Forced Labor (18 USC 1589,1590; 13th Amendment; Deprivation of Life, Liberty, Property in state Constitution).

I am not a chauffeur/driver/operator as it is not my calling. I may have been in that capacity in my past, but funny thing is I never got paid. I forgot to demand compensation. What a lousy business man I am. But I appreciate the STATE regulating chauffeurs, cab drivers, bus drivers, freight haulers and other persons that use the common ways for business compensation. I support their effort to regulate business and their motor vehicles to keep people like me safe.

I wish you well and I hope you find a suitable profession more to your calling.
    Last edited by Casper; 06-11-16 at 03:42 AM.