Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capital gains tax and remedy

Capital gains tax and remedy

I feel that 12 USC 411 should also work for capital gains tax since the capital gain would be income. What say ye?

So just to clarify, the source of the income isn't the issue, it's the usage of FRNs that generate a usage fee/tax?

So one could have Line 13 (or 12) income that is not any different from Line 7 and still RLM?

But that brings up the question, how would one "create a preponderous of evidence" and state of intent since he can't has no deposit slips on which to write RLM?

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    So just to clarify, the source of the income isn't the issue, it's the usage of FRNs that generate a usage fee/tax?

So one could have Line 13 (or 12) income that is not any different from Line 7 and still RLM?

But that brings up the question, how would one "create a preponderous of evidence" and state of intent since he can't has no deposit slips on which to write RLM?
    CORRECT for both questions.

For how to create non-hearsay evidence of your lawful money demand, see: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

What is stopping you from writing a check to yourself and making a LMD on both your check and deposit slip?

Doesn't that non-hearsay evidence, from that point onwards, cover ALL TRANSACTIONS, including direct deposit TRANSACTIONS, and debit/credit card TRANSACTIONS, and capital gains TRANSACTIONS?

KEEP IT SIMPLE and NON-CONFRONTATIONAL.

Also see: http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com/p/in...usage-fee.html

“Income” is not taxed. The IRC, with all of its terms and codes (Ex: "income", "capital gains", etc.), is simply used to calculate and disguise the FRN Usage Fee! "Income" is a term that applies to FRNs, not to USNs. The identity and classification of the USA dual-purpose currency is determined by YOUR CHOICE.

Your LMD redeems the FRNs into USNs, and thereby AVOIDS (not EVADES) the FRN Usage Fee (aka "Income Tax").

This CHOICE is enforced by Mt 22:20-21, whether we realize it or not. THEY do.

Last edited by doug555; 07-09-16 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    dual-purpose currency
    As simple as that.
    Whats in your wallet?
    Your richer then you think.

Thanks, Doug!

That all makes sense and I've read the links already- they are great!

However, this statement feels like I'm finagling/skirting the system:
    What is stopping you from writing a check to yourself and making a RLM on both your check and deposit slip?
    Do you mean write a check from my checking account (where my direct-deposit payroll check is deposited) to another bank account of mine for deposit that I can RLM? Or use the same checking account? Wolud I do this each pay period to keep it "transaction based"?

And the newly deposited funds are then LM?

Don't I have to redeem the "income" check from my employer? And not money already transacted to me?

This all makes sense to me except the mechanics- I can't physically RLM each payroll TRANSACTION.

....... feels like I'm finagling/skirting the system.....

I sincerely hope you don't have a residence in the City of Ogden in the State of Utah !!

Else, presuming you are genuine in your effort to obtain remedy, let me clarify that you do not redeem anything......you only make a demand for lawful money.

The redemption is supposed to be done by the accountants at the IRS when they take the figures from your annual voluntary self assessment and pass those along to Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew, who then includes those figures in his "monthly statement of the public debt of the united states" to congress (see "Table III | Other Debt | US Notes" on pg 13).

Of course, if you want things done correctly, ya gotta do 'em yourself.....so it never hurts to alert Jake annually in a personal note how much he should include on that report as your contribution.

If you're truly hung up on this direct deposit demand for lawful money, I'm sure the bank has an online presence where you may view your balance and transactions....probably even has a function for you to comment on each transaction.....so use it on the direct deposits....print off a copy before sending the demand message, and you're on your way. Don't forget to print off copies of your handwritten checks and assorted deposit slips while you're there.....now enter all those bits of pulp into your evidence repository for safekeeping.

Probably wouldn't hurt for you to sign everything "Lawful Money" either....

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    If you're truly hung up on this direct deposit demand for lawful money, I'm sure the bank has an online presence where you may view your balance and transactions....probably even has a function for you to comment on each transaction.....so use it on the direct deposits....print off a copy before sending the demand message, and you're on your way. Don't forget to print off copies of your handwritten checks and assorted deposit slips while you're there.....now enter all those bits of pulp into your evidence repository for safekeeping.
    Brilliant idea! Thanks. I'll give it a go.

I'm not "hung up on it"- just want to do my legal part to truly reduce the national debt.

Thanks, Doug!

That all makes sense and I've read the links already- they are great!

However, this statement feels like I'm finagling/skirting the system:

Do you mean write a check from my checking account (where my direct-deposit payroll check is deposited) to another bank account of mine for deposit that I can RLM? Or use the same checking account? Wolud I do this each pay period to keep it "transaction based"?

And the newly deposited funds are then LM?

Don't I have to redeem the "income" check from my employer? And not money already transacted to me?

This all makes sense to me except the mechanics- I can't physically RLM each payroll TRANSACTION.

Yes... let me clarify.

1. Write a check from another of your checking accounts to yourself, and vice-versa. Then this covers BOTH accounts.
    2. Write a check to anyone... with LMD demand on it. The cancelled checks should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.
    3. Deposit some CASH with LMD on deposit slip. The cancelled deposit slips should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.

The above options create Non-Hearsay Evidence of the START DATE that you began your LMD for ALL transactions.

Repeat the above as often as desired to create a PREPONDERANCE of EVIDENCE of your LMDs, that you then upload to any free Web Cloud drive that is then cited on your 1040 Return for the IRS to easily inspect.

Yes... let me clarify.

1. Write a check from another of your checking accounts to yourself, and vice-versa. Then this covers BOTH accounts.
    2. Write a check to anyone... with LMD demand on it. The cancelled checks should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.
    3. Deposit some CASH with LMD on deposit slip. The cancelled deposit slips should show up on your monthly bank statements. Save a PDF copy of these.

The above options create Non-Hearsay Evidence of the START DATE that you began your LMD for ALL transactions.

Repeat the above as often as desired to create a PREPONDERANCE of EVIDENCE of your LMDs, that you then upload to any free Web Cloud drive that is then cited on your 1040 Return for the IRS to easily inspect.

Done. Deposited $ into my credit union checking account with verbiage on both check and deposit slip. No questions asked. The teller was very young guy- didn't even blink an eye.

So now I can write checks against that checking acct that qualify for 1040 line 21.