Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capital gains tax and remedy

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

You got it!!! You thereby memorialize your LMD on the record! Save the cancelled checks!

BTW: I also had a brokerage account... and its LMD "reduction" amounts for dividends and capital gains were both honored! For 5 consecutive years!

Equitable Estoppel is now in effect! and on the record at Federal and State levels! For all of you who do LMDs!!!

And the "line on the sand" is Mt 22:21.

Mt 22:15-21 is THE RULE that all the host in heaven and earth must abide by now.

Wonderful!

I've often wondered why this "line in the sand" is honored yet we see such lawlessness in other areas of the federal gov't? The Scripture gives me faith that this truly is being honored.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    Wonderful! I've often wondered why this "line in the sand" is honored yet we see such lawlessness in other areas of the federal gov't? The Scripture gives me faith that this truly is being honored.
    Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. And there is nothing buried that will not be raised." – Gospel of Thomas 5
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Wonderful!

I've often wondered why this "line in the sand" is honored yet we see such lawlessness in other areas of the federal gov't? The Scripture gives me faith that this truly is being honored.

Yes, and also because The Adversary knows what happened (as a precedent for TODAY) the last time he violated TITLE (ownership) of God's people via Pharoah in Egypt.

It is NOT just a coincidence that Washington, DC has so much symbolism patterned after Egypt.

The plagues on Egypt then, were purposely set as a TYPE and WARNING to modern Egypt TODAY.

The Adversary knows this and that is why he is keeping his "agents" in line today... to preclude another "setback" .

The Adversary KNOWS that Holyday #2 is the next BIG EVENT in The Father's Master Plan, and he, for sure, does not want to provide a "violation" to trigger another such "Divine Intervention" that would lead to his losing control over this world, and especially "the redeemed" Firstfruits.

Ex 5:1-2
    1 And afterward Moses and Aaron came and said to Pharaoh, "Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, 'Let My people go that they may celebrate a feast to Me in the wilderness.' " 2 But Pharaoh said, "Who is the LORD that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the LORD, and besides, I will not let Israel go."
    Last edited by doug555; 07-23-16 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

The Adversary KNOWS that Holyday #2 is the next BIG EVENT in The Father's Master Plan, and he, for sure, does not want to provide a "violation" to trigger such another "Divine Intervention" that would lead to his losing control over this world, and especially "the redeemed" Firstfruits.

I put a rough schedule out there:

Service of Process - August 13, 2001
    Thirty Day Judgment - September 11, 2001
    Bankers' Holiday (NYSE shut down) - September 11 - 14, 2001
    Default on Forgiveness - July 15th, 2016
    Notice of Global Lien - August 13th, 2016
    (10/4/16 Yom Kippur - Judgment Day) 70th Jubilee since the invasion of Canaan, 9th of Av - August 13th, 2016...

https://youtu.be/6QOgD2wiqz8

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I put a rough schedule out there:

https://youtu.be/6QOgD2wiqz8
    Just wondering, does RLM disqualify one from receiving social security? I heard that once one builds up a certain SS payment amount based on salary it can't go down or be lost.

If one is closer to retirement than not it would seem to be a waste to not receive anything after paying in all those years.

Just wondering, does RLM disqualify one from receiving social security? I heard that once one builds up a certain SS payment amount based on salary it can't go down or be lost.

If one is closer to retirement than not it would seem to be a waste to not receive anything after paying in all those years.
    just the opposite. When one files and shows how much one paid into the SSA - one in no way is disqualified when on has worked 40 quarters.

an insurance policy can be paid if the qualifications for payment are made. Since you have paid the premiums, there is no reason why one should not collect on the benefit. However, if one does not make a claim upon those benefits, then they are not coming.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

So many patriots feel the SSN signifies more than an insurance policy. And guess what; I believe it does! - For those who believe it does...

Did you ever think about that?

When I got rid of my SSN the method was so simple. The office manager explained how. If you quit writing it down or saying it, then you do not have it.

Forty Quarters are Paid In.

It may be that listening to my belief set about SSI will help you out. Maybe not. I think it will.

I have an affidavit and according to Colorado law, I do not have to produce a SSN to get a driver license. But they put a NOTICE in the Driver Manual that you have to study to pass the exam...

Published Rules of Court withstand the law.

I am in their court, hoping for the privilege of not being arrested by the Sons of Seth (men of violence) as a Son of Cain (violent man). Miracles come out of this. All things work for good, and it just keeps getting better and better.

We are all undergoing neuroregenesis. Some simply find it painful. The ego has a lot of people addicted to their thing. That's a thing; Your Thing. If your doctor gives you a Thing then you can get free schooling and pretty much get a job, provided that state law has not already filled Personnel with other people's THINGS. As your THING progresses then you will have jobs invented that you can do so that you will still be productive.

My THING is biocosmetric sonoluminescence. I reverse things.

Look what happened for one suitor:

Name:  DL not for ID Purposes.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  89.3 KB

But as I recall, Michelle does not use this as an excuse to run stop signs. If she did, I would not ride with her... Nope!

Did my 2nd RLM deposit the other day. Same credit union, different teller. This time, she asked what it was that I wrote on the check and deposit slip? I said it was US statutes I was using for my financial records. She said, oh, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a change of address.

Made copies and have them on google drive.

Did my 2nd RLM deposit the other day. Same credit union, different teller. This time, she asked what it was that I wrote on the check and deposit slip? I said it was US statutes I was using for my financial records. She said, oh, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a change of address.

Nothing compares to experience.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Way to go!!!