David, thank you for posting your observations!

Just want to say, I did not lose everything. I chose to give up my wealth when I discovered that my family were being hostile to each other because of it. I gave it all away to them willingly and with full faith that the Lord would give me even if I was completely destitute. This is the thing, I can become wealthy again easily if I were to choose it if I walk back into the system, can't do that though, my conscience tells there is another way, the Right way. Which is the way I choose to follow, if I am to die broke, so be it. However, my desire is to love my neighbor as I love myself, and my unconditional love for the Lord.

Yes, I am struggling, and every single day I ask for guidance and the proper way for me to help myself and help my neighbor according to His will.

You know, I am no longer angry, I pray for those that persecute me and those like me for our faith because they don't understand that there is tremendous joy and happiness beyond material wealth, clearly they see that as mental illness.

Now, don't get me wrong, material wealth is essential to accomplish may useful things. Wealth is a tool, for which you must choose its purpose, i.e., to aid or to harm others.

Thank you for your perspective and correction into reading the Bible, I welcome it gladly and with joy into my heart.

I am also working into implementing your suggestions. Again, I can't say thank you enough, wish you could bear my heart's gratitude.