Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The inhabitants of any county shall within the boundaries of that county be and

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David, impressive file, over 37MB.

You know, it seems to me that you need an executive summary to get the point across efficiently, mainly this- For a judge to become a judge and render judgement, he must have sworn and executed a proper oath. Else, he is no judge, simple as that.
    Yes. Thank you.

That is coming up soon. I am waiting for publication and that is being somehow thwarted. I presume people are reading here who are behind the thwart. By making the document available anyway, I feel that I am not being thwarted but you should realize that big as it is, it really should not pass rules of evidence in your court, beyond that you trust me. Check out my new thread, for some convincing photos.

I like to have clerk markings from PACER on Docs before I start showing them around. So I am not going to show what is coming until and unless it aids in the publication process, if needed. Like Gold is Money too.

In other words that is what I am up to. Telling people and many will believe me, even though it does not qualify as testimony. Here is the sticker that came back from the US Supreme Court clerk:

Name:  USSC Received Sticker on back of original.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  233.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-16 at 06:30 PM.

David,

It occurs to me: If they had indeed inadvertently not followed the prescribed form, how would they go about correcting the error?

Think about all the affected parties, certainly the law must provided for instances of inadvertent error, no?

P.S. Clearly it would cease to be inadvertent once you had provided notice, then their actions would become deliberate.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-10-16 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

It occurs to me: If they had indeed inadvertently not followed the prescribed form, how would they go about correcting the error?

Think about all the affected parties, certainly the law must provided for instances of inadvertent error, no?

P.S. Clearly it would cease to be inadvertent once you had provided notice, then their actions would become deliberate.
    You might just be on to something. There are those who absolutely refuse to have anything to do with original jurisdiction.

Interesting how they endorse the document/bill on the back like a check rather than the typical front-page stamp. So why was 1935 the year that the U.S. Supreme Court Police became trustee over the U.S. Supreme Court? Any relation to 1933?

The Supreme Court of the United States Police is a small U.S. federal law enforcement agency headquartered in the District of Columbia, whose mission is to ensure the integrity of the constitutional mission of the U.S. Supreme Court...
    Last edited by allodial; 06-10-16 at 08:30 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This is why I want members here and other readers to take some time and read it. Enjoy it.

We are only looking at a few pioneers at this point, in the CIT. But the NOTICE and CLAIM to the US Supreme Court, comprising the last half of the document describes the criminal syndicalism as throughout the state district, most of Colorado and including collusion of all the federal judges too. Then we get into the trial court where the basic response by counterclaim was completely ignored and see I was spending a great deal of time and trouble seeking any qualified judges at all; alerting the Secretary of State, Attorneys General and the chief justice of the Colorado Supreme Court.

The solution is right there in both THEREFORE conclusions. The Secretary of State i thes to monitor the oaths so that they conform to law.

So I feel for you.

You see that this is extremely interesting but you just do not have the time to paw through it for the findings of fact I am presenting. Do I have to pay you $400 too - so that you will be obliged to read it? I say in the main thread - opening post:

I sincerely hope you will find at least an hour of your time to enjoy reading it.
    I am trying to be polite. So Click Here and spend some time. This truly is a fascinating aspect of this immanent Jubilee!

I just peppered the entire staff at the CIT to tell me please what is happening before the weekend so I do not have to wonder. Twenty minutes until they close in NY at 5:00. If they do not get back I will likely be publishing this myself - here, Gold is Money and beyond.

Keep in mind that there is a religious interest (Christianity) in correcting oaths of office back so that the "ever-living God" is again included as a witness.

To answer your question however. Notice two of the Actors have filed and published bogus oaths of office mid-term! There is no need to refile an oath during the term legally. They are culpable as attorneys knowing what they are doing for dodging bond requirements, together in conspiracy.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-16 at 08:39 PM.

David, I am not being dismissive, I have already downloaded the file and read some of it.

You have to know this, the average man does not have the immediate ability you have develop to comprehend and wield the law and procedure that you are carrying out now.

Most of us are at baby steps, the obvious to you has not yet become so to us. So, I ask your patience and indulgence as you forge ahead.

Just as a side comment, witness Peter Eric Hendrickson author of Cracking the Code, he would gather so much more support to his cause if he was able to tone down his intellectualism and tried to communicate to the struggling people.

Many a guru wants to live large and make lots of money from sharing his knowledge, look at Karl Lentz he claims that he knows how to carry a common law court to prosecute his an action, yet fails to gather enough supporters because they cannot even comprehend the very simple maxims of the Common Law.

This is a marathon not a dash, the creators of the system have been laboring for it for thousands of years, it's only with the advent of the Internet that the mass of people have finally able to easily access this knowledge.

I could have left it:

To answer your question however. Notice two of the Actors have filed and published bogus oaths of office mid-term! There is no need to refile an oath during the term legally. They are culpable as attorneys knowing what they are doing for dodging bond requirements, together in conspiracy.
    I usually don't take the time to reread anything myself. So the week-long delay filing and publishing may be a blessing. Yesterday morning I decided to pick up my copy and carefully read through it, imagining what a clerk of court would think of it. And as I finished up an hour later I thought, "This is amazing! I wrote that? Wow!"

I mean what an interesting journey I have been led to live!

So please take some time to enjoy it.

I figure snarcasm is the opposite of orgasm, so please accept my apologies for getting bossy. I have dedicated a good part of my career to writing out this journey so that any attorney can easily get it. All I heard was, "If you just shorten the whole thing down to a few sentences, people will listen."

I am just putting it out there because the Clerk of Court malfeasance. So please understand this is written to hold all the components of a formal accusation of criminal syndicalism, to be understood by trained attorneys who will probably see this as a major overhaul of the Federal Reserve system - and hopefully this immanent run will prove them right.

Listen to MJ; learn about Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I could have left it:

I usually don't take the time to reread anything myself. So the week-long delay filing and publishing may be a blessing. Yesterday morning I decided to pick up my copy and carefully read through it, imagining what a clerk of court would think of it. And as I finished up an hour later I thought, "This is amazing! I wrote that? Wow!"

I mean what an interesting journey I have been led to live!

So please take some time to enjoy it.

I figure snarcasm is the opposite of orgasm, so please accept my apologies for getting bossy. I have dedicated a good part of my career to writing out this journey so that any attorney can easily get it. All I heard was, "If you just shorten the whole thing down to a few sentences, people will listen."

I am just putting it out there because the Clerk of Court malfeasance. So please understand this is written to hold all the components of a formal accusation of criminal syndicalism, to be understood by trained attorneys who will probably see this as a major overhaul of the Federal Reserve system - and hopefully this immanent run will prove them right.

Listen to MJ; learn about Jubilee.
    For those interested in learning about Jubilee - they can listen to the last six or seven calls found at the following link: Download the calls and share them with others. It appears to me that the business plan has been telling their folks for years that the law has been done away with and in doing so they have removed the birthright from the people. It is a shame that many have bought into this deception. But if one will study carefully one will notice that St. Paul not only knew Roman Law, but also Greek Law and Hebrew Law. These are never done away with and it is a fact that no priest will have standing before God that does not know the law!

I warn you that I get a bit passionate at times, as does gary-ray, as I feel the time for "gentle talk" or as Jimmy H. used to say "let us stop talking falsely now the hour is getting late" is over. So I apologize in advance if some of you have tender ears.

Link: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=83169&cmd=tc

Shabbat Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!