Thread: The inhabitants of any county shall within the boundaries of that county be and

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David, impressive file, over 37MB.

You know, it seems to me that you need an executive summary to get the point across efficiently, mainly this- For a judge to become a judge and render judgement, he must have sworn and executed a proper oath. Else, he is no judge, simple as that.
    Yes. Thank you.

That is coming up soon. I am waiting for publication and that is being somehow thwarted. I presume people are reading here who are behind the thwart. By making the document available anyway, I feel that I am not being thwarted but you should realize that big as it is, it really should not pass rules of evidence in your court, beyond that you trust me. Check out my new thread, for some convincing photos.

I like to have clerk markings from PACER on Docs before I start showing them around. So I am not going to show what is coming until and unless it aids in the publication process, if needed. Like Gold is Money too.

In other words that is what I am up to. Telling people and many will believe me, even though it does not qualify as testimony. Here is the sticker that came back from the US Supreme Court clerk:

Name:  USSC Received Sticker on back of original.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  233.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-16 at 06:30 PM.