Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The inhabitants of any county shall within the boundaries of that county be and

David, thank you for posting your observations!

Just want to say, I did not lose everything. I chose to give up my wealth when I discovered that my family were being hostile to each other because of it. I gave it all away to them willingly and with full faith that the Lord would give me even if I was completely destitute. This is the thing, I can become wealthy again easily if I were to choose it if I walk back into the system, can't do that though, my conscience tells there is another way, the Right way. Which is the way I choose to follow, if I am to die broke, so be it. However, my desire is to love my neighbor as I love myself, and my unconditional love for the Lord.

Yes, I am struggling, and every single day I ask for guidance and the proper way for me to help myself and help my neighbor according to His will.

You know, I am no longer angry, I pray for those that persecute me and those like me for our faith because they don't understand that there is tremendous joy and happiness beyond material wealth, clearly they see that as mental illness.

Now, don't get me wrong, material wealth is essential to accomplish may useful things. Wealth is a tool, for which you must choose its purpose, i.e., to aid or to harm others.

Thank you for your perspective and correction into reading the Bible, I welcome it gladly and with joy into my heart.

I am also working into implementing your suggestions. Again, I can't say thank you enough, wish you could bear my heart's gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David, thank you for posting your observations!

Just want to say, I did not lose everything. I chose to give up my wealth when I discovered that my family were being hostile to each other because of it. I gave it all away to them willingly and with full faith that the Lord would give me even if I was completely destitute. This is the thing, I can become wealthy again easily if I were to choose it if I walk back into the system, can't do that though, my conscience tells there is another way, the Right way. Which is the way I choose to follow, if I am to die broke, so be it. However, my desire is to love my neighbor as I love myself, and my unconditional love for the Lord.

Yes, I am struggling, and every single day I ask for guidance and the proper way for me to help myself and help my neighbor according to His will.

You know, I am no longer angry, I pray for those that persecute me and those like me for our faith because they don't understand that there is tremendous joy and happiness beyond material wealth, clearly they see that as mental illness.

Now, don't get me wrong, material wealth is essential to accomplish may useful things. Wealth is a tool, for which you must choose its purpose, i.e., to aid or to harm others.

Thank you for your perspective and correction into reading the Bible, I welcome it gladly and with joy into my heart.

I am also working into implementing your suggestions. Again, I can't say thank you enough, wish you could bear my heart's gratitude.
    I have helped hundreds of people setting up evidence repository in the federal courthouse. PM when you think you have a handle on some source testimony. Even if you do not want restitution, we can prevent this sort of abuse in the future.

The other night I was headed home on a motorway in Colorado in a car with one headlight, no left turn signal and was caught speeding 70 mph in a 50. The emergency lights flashed and they "officer" came up and I handed the docs and he said that he would just give me a warning for the headlight. He left to his car and returned in less than 5 minutes and handed me a warning and said have a good night. He never mentioned a warning for the speeding, which usually raises the most cash. This type of occurrence has come up several times and they waived prosecution for a reason, not quite sure as what it is. But if I had to guess it would be the challenge of the LOR along with the other claims made. There has to be something as I have not even received a ticket for numerous instances. To further state that the local Courts just want me gone and have bent over to see me off with the least amount of further damage. It is simply bizarre as others familiar with the legal ideas I presented with the help of others, some of them e-mail on this "club". So then officials speak with me they get confused as to what is going on as the system just backed down.

Thanks again ----- ----- and David Merrill.
    That suitor was headed for jail in two counties and that was compounded by probation violations... messy!

Once you walk in the Redemption that you have been reading about in the Bible, you will watch the LORD work in your life daily.

Private? Yes?
    Exactly. AFAIK, if John Quincy lives on private land but says that he lives in the county, in "the city" (Metro?), in the State of XXX or in the United States such would be a lie--false witness against oneself is no good IMHO. Consider the word 'resident'. Someone getting out of medical school goes through so many years of residency until they get to the point that they belong there. If an immigrant goes through residency before citizenship then why are people equating citizenship and residency? I mean .... seriously.

And when he came into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, 'What thinkest thou, Simon? the kings of the earth -- from whom do they receive custom or poll-tax? from their sons or from the strangers?' Peter saith to him, 'From the strangers.' Jesus said to him, 'Then are the sons free; Matthew 17:25-26 (YLT)
    He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. Matthew 17:25-26 (KJV)
    He said, "Yes." When he came into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, "What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth receive toll or tribute? From their children, or from strangers?" Peter said to him, "From strangers." Jesus said to him, "Therefore the children are exempt. Matthew 17:25-26 (Word English Bible)
    Might proof of residency be evidence of oath of office for the resident?

Note the wording of the definition. The Englishman is not a resident of England but instead with respect to a polity that is alien, though subordinate, to England.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-09-16 at 08:31 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Once you walk in the Redemption that you have been reading about in the Bible, you will watch the LORD work in your life daily.
    Amen.

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave up Himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not render useless the grace of God: for if righteousness come through law, then Christ died uselessly [for nothing].

He who surrenders to the Administration of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ - lives under the Shadow [Direction] of the Almighty. Juxtapose that against living according to ego [man's Own]. Just take that Own up the mountain and be willing to put a knife to its throat - enter a substitute - for the lesser cannot redeem the greater.

For by the graces and mercy of the Lord is the creature transformed and resurrected in mind, spirit and body. But it is the work of God in the ONE LIFE. For if we beg that our life is apart from God then we are poly-theist. Being monotheist begs ONE LIFE.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Exactly why the images are saved to disk Allodial.

Now here is the home rule. - Consider when the home rule city gets so large that it covers the entire county. Now you have a municipal jurisdiction instead of a state jurisdiction. I have touched on this over the years but believe you have set me up so that a reader might actually get it.

LEVI - I Chronicles 6 - and now Hebron/NY Moscow/Tel Aviv etc. are all the same jurisdiction. This is how my "perpetual inheritance" through the 1629 Charter can actually manifest within that law boundary, and be proven out by precedent waiver of tort by NY CITY CODE. In lieu of proper bonding a bill becomes a true indictment. - A true bill against any official with a bogus oath who causes harm to the Lord's own.

P.S. Ask the rabbi;

If two men are floating past in the river, and you can save only one:

One is named Levi, and the other Melchizedek - which one do you save?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Amen.

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave up Himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not render useless the grace of God: for if righteousness come through law, then Christ died uselessly [for nothing].

He who surrenders to the Administration of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ - lives under the Shadow [Direction] of the Almighty. Juxtapose that against living according to ego [man's Own]. Just take that Own up the mountain and be willing to put a knife to its throat - enter a substitute - for the lesser cannot redeem the greater.

For by the graces and mercy of the Lord is the creature transformed and resurrected in mind, spirit and body. But it is the work of God in the ONE LIFE. For if we beg that our life is apart from God then we are poly-theist. Being monotheist begs ONE LIFE.

You are RIGHT ON!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-09-16 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You are RIGHT ON!
    DaViD - Beloved
    MaR-eL - God is my Teacher.

MiCHa-eL - Who is like God.
    JoSePH - He gives the Increase.

Destiny
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Hmm, gives perspective into the saying: "You have to know who you are."

No wonder, they use one's own ignorance to get one's confession into their municipal jurisdiction. Lol, who are they to tell you who you are, when one's is telling them who one is. Very slick and cagey on their part. I wonder if the low level workers know this?

Hmm, gives perspective into the saying: "You have to know who you are."

No wonder, they use one's own ignorance to get one's confession into their municipal jurisdiction. Lol, who are they to tell you who you are, when one's is telling them who one is. Very slick and cagey on their part. I wonder if the low level workers know this?

This is where it always ends up for me and my filters. God is Love because the Holy Spirit will always deliver the correct interpretation out of the infinite ocean of information delivered in allegorical metaphor.

VAN - ben/son of
    PELT - palt Patron = Patroon

Son of the Patroon.

The survey (Charter of 1629) is cited on the Bill of Exchange calling for world wide redemption (forgiveness of debt). That original was delivered to the Chairman of the NY Stock Exchange which in turn was shut down for three days (Bankers' Holiday) due to the Trading with the Enemy Act, now "Omitted" from the Cornell Law (trusted) website.

It may take an hour or two of your time but toward the end of the document you might start grasping how the Court of International Trade is in Levite supervision and why the Levite priestcraft is having trouble with publishing my Claim on Jubilee on PACER.

The assistant (customer service) is not responding at all to my inquiries. It seems to me that if the clerk had rejected it and mailed it back, everybody would be quite eager to let me know so maybe to avoid publications by chat room like:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...before-the-CIT

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-16 at 03:44 PM.

David, impressive file, over 37MB.

You know, it seems to me that you need an executive summary to get the point across efficiently, mainly this- For a judge to become a judge and render judgement, he must have sworn and executed a proper oath. Else, he is no judge, simple as that.