Thread: Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

This Complaint and Claim on Jubilee awaits filing in the Court of International Trade. It is very large so I am linking through my Google Drive.

Click Here.

Name:  delivered both packages.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  106.7 KB

The $400 filing fee returned from the US Supreme Court has disappeared - apparently stolen by Courier Process Service but as you read, likely an undocumented "Garnishment" by the S. Tejon attorneys. That tort is compounded by the delays, maybe rejection, in publishing my cause on PACER. Interestingly I seem to have backed up publishing all cases for three days...

Name:  cases filed 6 10 16.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  93.3 KB

I have been thrilled though, at the idea of being victimized by the US Supreme Court and Court of International Trade clerks. This kind of dishonor will not go unnoticed in the highest Truth. That is my Trust.

I sincerely hope you will find at least an hour of your time to enjoy reading it. Please notice that the Criminal Complaint is accompanied by a Commission Certificate and completes a verified signature. The Supreme Court clerk returned the original like a hot potato but removed the original Criminal Complaint, that did not have the Commission Certificate at that time, and replaced it with a faded out copy! Interesting! I received that as filing instructions and you will see that I have added notary authentication to my filing with the CIT.

Somehow I think that may be what is holding up the publication on PACER. If they do not arrest the probate attorney they will clearly violate my right to citizen's arrest:

P.S. I forgot to mention there is a Christian religious aspect to this - omitting the Name of God from the oaths of office. So it would seem I have a Sunday-morning captive audience; or does it?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-13-16 at 08:36 AM.