Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

I am glad you show interest.

I would like to catch you all up on this topic, maybe a little later today. You will see why I want to delay a little.

P.S. I hear a rumor about a "court order". Without seeing it, my best guess is how strongly this testifies to having an evidence repository. This latest "filing" was not published on PACER yet I am showing it on the Internet. The CIT refuses to publish my filing on PACER. So I cannot show it??

I have shown you proper service of process on the CIT.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-21-16 at 09:12 PM.

Greetings From Newbie

Hello Folks!!!

Just joining the tribe; therefore a quick "hello" to you old folks...

Thanks

Servicing Stop

Welcome!

Old folks? I am only half-way through this temporal life.

Well? Anything about that "court order" rumor? Bated breath here...

Thanks for staying on it.

Here is what came back; no publication on PACER, no Case #. But they returned a Copy - not the Original so I consider it filed, or properly served NOTICE.

Attachment 4174

Since this is collection of testimony, I find it rewarding that they stopped publishing cases for five days (including the weekend) while they considered how to handle my matter. That shows careful contemplation.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-23-16 at 10:38 PM.

Did you noticed the signature? Who in particular made the decision your claim/complaint did not fall under the court's jurisdiction. I am not trying to be obtuse, but it is interesting how they chose to deny your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I had a nightmare last night, saw great calamity, war, famine, death. Woke up, opened the Bible and this was the passage that my eyes fell upon:

http://biblehub.com/niv/jeremiah/50....eremiah/50.htm

That is how the LORD works all right.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-24-16 at 03:31 PM.