Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

P.P.P.S. It also seems you project I am complaining. Or that I am suffering and even expecting $20M or even the settlement you speak of.

This is what I am cut out to do. My research goes into longevity and neuroregeneration. I see no reason why I will not be enjoying life eighty years from now. It is simply customary to frame such a notice into a "complaint".

All about Heaven.

256 Year-Old Man.

How about this: On his death bed, Li famously said, “I have done all that I have to do in this world”. Could his peaceful last words also hint at one of the biggest secrets to a long and prosperous life?

New amazing facets are revealed daily.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-13-16 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill

This is what I am cut out to do.
    I suspected as much. I didn't think you were complaining.

As a side comment, have you ever considered the ancients:

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gilgamesh/section8.rhtml

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
    Tablet X
    As for you, Gilgamesh, let your belly be full,
    Make merry day and night.
    Of each day make a feast of rejoicing.
    Day and night dance and play!
    Let your garments be sparkling fresh,
    Your head be washed; bathe in water.
    Pay heed to a little one that holds on to your hand,
    Let a spouse delight in your bosom.
    It turns out to be a fine purpose just as any, in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. I presumed that if the State was fallen in criminal syndicalism then the US Government was responsible to become the resulting trustee. If you look, all the federal judges are just pretending to be a judiciary too.
    When a state fails or falters, all reversion is to the people. The UN and NATO could conceivably have roles in the territories of the United States. The people of each of the several states, however, would experience full reversion of power. While the Hollywood line is one of power reverting to persons with the nicest suits, most elaborate sound stages, most palatable lies and best special effects team: the truth founded on most ancient law is that if a state dissolves or falters the power reverts to the people. The peoples' right to self-preservation has never been the subject of federal legislation and such right was never delegated to Congress.

The trusteeship of the United States government over the territories ceded to the United States by the several states ceased when states were formed. There may be some "nuances" introduced with respect to states formed after the Civil War started.

The Hollywood myth is: "Those guys in the fancy suits have all of the power cos those fancy suits are really groovy."

The truth is ancient: all power reverts to the people when a state fails or is dissolved. In the event of demise of the United States of America, the power reverts to the people of each of the several states which formed the American confederacy. Similarly, if one's landscaper died or had to leave town to visit a sick relative: you can mow your own grass.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-13-16 at 07:29 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Indeed Allodial;

Home Rule Cities and Towns. I touched upon this with my comment about how many cities sprawl out over the entire county. Then you have effectively a municipal county, not a state county. But any politician can play the public/private for any home rule city-game so long as the capital example for home rule is sprawled so. So for Colorado Denver county/City of Denver is the constitutional example for Home Rule Cities and Towns.

The municipal jurisdiction is of course what you refer to as UN (IMF/IBRD) references. The Libel of Review template is designed to sue the Secretary as the US Governor for the IMF. Ergo one sets up the liberation from the Levite priestcraft (sacrifice) and prepares for the election into Melchizedek (Jubilee).

Thanks for refreshing history for the readers.

P.S. The Court of International Trade is in New York City.

The scrip system seems to require cities from which to operate. The home rule game allowed for multiple classes of cities to run in parallel with multiple classes of states.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    But any politician can play the public/private for any home rule city-game so long as the capital example for home rule is sprawled so. So for Colorado Denver county/City of Denver is the constitutional example for Home Rule Cities and Towns.
    Exploiting confusion. Sedition by syntax.

Name:  FRB_Districts_Map.png
Views: 429
Size:  62.9 KB

St. Louis City is an independent city that also has a county side. Kansas City is merely home rule. Note even tho FRB Kansas City and FRB St. Louis relate to different FRB districts, they are both in the District of Missouri and in the same federal circuit.

Name:  400px-US_Court_of_Appeals_and_District_Court_map.svg.png
Views: 416
Size:  76.6 KB

Name:  US_Courts.png
Views: 410
Size:  126.8 KB

A potential problem with those sprawling and wild-growing municipal corporations is that they tend to have an effect of bringing about 'presumed death' (corporate status or corporate existence), a kind of 'mental genocide' of the electorate. Its interesting, I was reading an article about a case about how some court decided that "members of the general public" lack such-and-such gun rights. No doubt it got many a panty in a bunch. But, thing is, the people aren't members of the general public. Something tells me that 'members of the general public' is synonymous with 'residents' and (other) public citizens. Similarly many have gotten into a bunch when over the idea of police not having a 'duty to protect': that may be true that they may lack duty to be personal bodyguards but all law enforcement officers have a duty to conserve the peace and to defend (even militarily) their state or county.

I suspect the Bolsheviks went on a massive killing spree because the attorneys among them knew that the people of Russia were always and necessarily successors to the Russian Crown. Just like in France (~1787) and in England (~1666). It'd be no surprise gun control would be such a big deal to those plotting an invasion or the like.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-13-16 at 08:03 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

What I hear then is that if you are in a place where the FR Districts are the same with the USDC districts, it matters not. If you don't know about the distinctions like you point out, again, it makes no difference. So I wonder about this case - if it deserves review.

FRB of St Louis v. METROCENTER.

Some of the powers of the federal reserve bank include the following:

(c) It acts as fiscal agent of the United States. 12 U.S.C. § 391;
    Tax collection. Where do you suspect some of the most significant Treasury operations might be located? You've heard "Where there is smoke there is fire"? Consider: "Where there is interest there are taxes." Not just income tax but also seigniorage. Electronic money may very well be a veritable 'seigniorage gravy train'.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-13-16 at 08:22 PM.

So, it's there a way to sue at state level under the Common Law?

The reason I ask is because I came across this tidbit from Lost Horizons:

http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

I Had A Great Meeting With Michigan's Attorney General's Office Last Week...

Federal officials who break Michigan laws are just common criminals in the eyes of the state

THIS PAST THURSDAY I HAD AN EXCELLENT HOUR-LONG MEETING with Carter Bundy, a representative of Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette. The subject was the investigation and possible prosecution of the federal judges and DOJ attorneys who have committed crimes against Doreen Hendrickson in violation of Michigan laws.

Michigan, like every other state, criminalizes subornation of perjury, witness tampering and coercion committed by anyone upon anyone else. The state also criminalizes aiding and abetting any of these crimes.

There are no exceptions in Michigan criminal law for government officials, whether foreign or domestic. Nor are there exceptions if the crimes are committed while "official duties" are purportedly being performed.

In Doreen's case, of course, no actual "official duties" were involved at all. The crimes themselves were the objects of the acting officials.

For instance, the subornation of perjury was itself the purported "official act" conducted when orders were issued attempting to control Doreen's testimony. Everything done to Doreen has always been pure crime, committed under the mere "color of law".

A selection of Michigan statutes criminalizing coercion of false testimony can be seen here. As can be seen by a review of those statutes, what has been done to Doreen is a slam-dunk smorgasbord of blatant felonies in violation of Michigan law.

I WILL ADMIT THAT FOR ME this approach to seeking justice for the criminal assaults on Doreen seemed a stretch. Not that it lacked anything in theory, mind-- indeed, the principle involved is about as straightforward as they come.

In fact, the principle involved here is among the most basic in our American system of government overall: federalism. This is the division of power in this country into coexisting and competing (therefore countervailing) forces, with the feds holding the states accountable when they are abusive to citizens (something we are all very familiar with) and the states doing the same to the feds in return (something we see very little, but only because it has gone out of fashion, not because it isn't the way things are supposed to work).

Nonetheless, I expected something of a "Huh? You've got to be kidding!" reaction from the state. Instead, there was no head-scratching or bemusement at all. Very gratifying.

I'M PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT how this initiative can at least deter future abuses by arrogant and corrupt federal officials. In order to optimize the opportunity here, I'm asking everyone who feels the same to contact Michigan AG Bill Schuette's office and urge a quick decision in favor of prosecuting Doreen's abusers. Contact info can be found here.

This is how it's supposed to work, people. It can be made to do so, if you help.

"This balance between the National and State governments ought to be dwelt on with peculiar attention, as it is of the utmost importance. It forms a double security to the people. If one encroaches on their rights they will find a powerful protection in the other. Indeed, they will both be prevented from overpassing their constitutional limits by a certain rivalship, which will ever subsist between them."

-Alexander Hamilton, to the New York Ratifying Convention, June 17, 1788*

*Villain and poltroon though he was overall, here even Alexander Hamilton gets it right. Significantly, he does so as part of the argument by which ratification of the US Constitution was achieved. Thus, it is under this explicit construction and this construction only, as to this question, that the Constitution and the federal government which it brought into being can exercise authority. Any exercise of power by the federal government, or construction by any court on behalf of such an exercise, which is contrary to Hamilton's explanation here is without authority.

P.S. Many thanks to my excellent friends Gordon Dye and Eric Bond, who helped make this meeting happen.

Any reply from the CIT, David?

Silence. I am watching the mail. I suspect they rejected it and mailed it back at me. Often this is just a clerk instructing me how to get it filed correctly according to the rules of the court.

Since it was a notice of claim though, and they took five days - three business days holding up filed cases over it I believe I can consider it served.