Thread: How many forms to file?

How many forms to file?

In learning the many facets of the FRB and the bankruptcy, I am wondering which forms to file, in addition to RLM?

UCC Financing Statement
    Evidentary repository
    Trademark/Copyright- notarize and file with County Clerk
    Birth Certificate- replace with Record of Birth- notarize and file with County Clerk

Revoke:
    Voter Registration
    Marriage license
    Driver's license (or keep it with 'UCC 1-308' below the signature)
    SS#

From here I learned about various forms to file to regain one's freedom.

I guess it comes down to to what degree one understands/wants freedom?

Greetings, PilgrimPublisher!

Looking at your post, made me accept that we have been duped since birth, and like a computer, have been programmed to act and think a certain way. Yet, our instinct tells us that all that programming is not correct, else we would be happy to carry on with it.

I can tell you what has worked well so far for me, the only caveat is that I have not found a way to exert remedy to restitute my losses and compensation for my harm and injuries done against me by the various actors. (David Merrill is doing such thing, seeking justice by his action at the CIT.)

1. Stop doing something you don't understand nor comprehend fully why you are doing it.
    2. Know who you are. Begin with the most basics. I.e., a man created in God's own image.
    3. Document everything you need to document to support your positions, you are your own court. Learn what David teaches about using the District Court as an evidence repository.
    4. Understand what Money (moneta, coin) is, what is cash, what are negotiable instruments, what are bonds, what are promissory notes, what are bills, what are claims, what are receipts, what are memorandums, etc. this will help you understand the credit system vs the monetary system and the hybrid system of elastic currency.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-11-16 at 06:42 PM. Reason: edit:a word

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Greetings, PilgrimPublisher!

Looking at your post, made me accept that we have been duped since birth, and like a computer, have been programmed to act and think a certain way. Yet, our instinct tells us that all that programming is not correct, else we would be happy to carry on with it.

I can tell you what has worked well so far for me, the only caveat is that I have not found a way to exert remedy to restitute my losses and compensation for my harm and injuries done against me by the various actors. (David Merrill is doing such thing, seeking justice by his action at the CIT.)

1. Stop doing something you don't understand nor comprehend fully why you are doing it.
    2. Know who you are. Begin with the most basics. I.e., a man created in God's own image.
    3. Document everything you need to document to support your positions, you are your own court. Learn what David teaches about using the District Court as an evidence repository.
    4. Understand what Money (moneta, coin) is, what is cash, what are negotiable instruments, what are bonds, what are promissory notes, what are bills, what are claims, what are receipts, what are memorandums, etc. this will help you understand the credit system vs the monetary system and the hybrid system of elastic currency.
    Thanks, Gavilan!

This is a very good book to understand:

Paper against gold: or, The history and mystery of the Bank of England, of the debt, of the stocks, of the sinking fund, and of all the other tricks and contrivances, carried on by the means of paper money BY William Cobbett

LINK TO BOOK ON GOOGLE BOOKS

One perspective is instead of merely a list of documents/ID/licenses to consider all of the behaviors, beliefs, modes of operation that create a nexus between yourself and adverse circumstances or the like.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.