Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Election of Cardinal Siri, 1958 A.D.

August 13th is Tish b'Av.

Fourteen years is two Release cycles before the 70th Jubilee. This Bill of Exchange was thirty-day NOTICE to Forgive all debts.

Also this is 371 years from the NY patent to my ancestor Killian RENSSELAER. This demonstration of mathematical accuracy is probably harder to get as a verification, for the reader here.

There are five Cube Sum Number Locks in the number line. 1, 153, 370, 371 and 407. This is a magical combination of prime and composite numbers. Also there are certain relationships between all of these numbers that inspire unity (1), toggle (370 and 371) and dither (two dimensional adjustment/focus). Taking this to three dimensions I coin "flutter". - A complex variation on dithering...

This is the Key to the Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm that was active in the "Crash". Parins because the value was known and published through the Bretton Woods Agreements - Amendments. Gold crashed to $42.22/fine troy ounce. People were hoping for the illusion gold was substance felt like the Market crashed all right. Try eating it or buying water from a gunman with it...

Whoever takes this information and applies it will be able to transfer any amount of money from any account and drive the world quickly back to paper currency. The armored car industry is safe - maybe one of the best investments to think about, other than learning to forage.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Attachment 4128
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-14-16 at 11:46 AM.

I was watching a video yesterday. Was there a three day shutdown in 2008? He mentions something about that the Bell would not Ring?

The original Bill of Exchange was served on Richard GRASSO, the Chairman of the NYSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    October 4, 2016 is Rosh Hashana. Now many of you are saying - I'm not Jewish. And to that end my answer is neither is God. HOWEVER, according to Genesis 1:14 we use the Sun and Moon for signs and seasons and we see that this year is Jubilee according to the Sun and Moons. The end of Jubilee will be Oct. 4th, 2016 and this Jubilee is a special Jubilee as it is the 70th since the children went into Canaan and it is the 40.5 since Christ. We see also this in King David who reigned for 40.5 years.

Jubilee is our birthright as is the whole of the law. It is unfortunate that many a preacher has destroyed The Way in the minds of many as they put their congregates to sleep with Jesus did away with the law. For shame, for shame.

Best regards,
    MJ
    There are quite a number of folks that mind the old feast days, not for 'keeping the law', but as a teaching aid and for keeping a spiritual navigational fixation. One "Pentecostal" congregation I know of had members who would meet up with 'Karaite Messianics' or something like that for Feast Days.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is the Key to the Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm that was active in the "Crash". Parins because the value was known and published through the Bretton Woods Agreements - Amendments. Gold crashed to $42.22/fine troy ounce. People were hoping for the illusion gold was substance felt like the Market crashed all right. Try eating it or buying water from a gunman with it...
    "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams
    Perhaps a moral and religious people insist on just weights and measures and those who don't reside in the Federal Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    August 13th is Tish b'Av.

Fourteen years is two Release cycles before the 70th Jubilee. This Bill of Exchange was thirty-day NOTICE to Forgive all debts.

Also this is 371 years from the NY patent to my ancestor Killian RENSSELAER. This demonstration of mathematical accuracy is probably harder to get as a verification, for the reader here.

There are five Cube Sum Number Locks in the number line. 1, 153, 370, 371 and 407. This is a magical combination of prime and composite numbers. Also there are certain relationships between all of these numbers that inspire unity (1), toggle (370 and 371) and dither (two dimensional adjustment/focus). Taking this to three dimensions I coin "flutter". - A complex variation on dithering...
    There are reasonable suggestions that public key encryption does more to identify the participants to a transaction than to promote privacy or even encryption ('data hiding'). So then, taken that way and discarding 'data hiding' as a distraction, its easier to perceive those algorithms, computers and related systems as mere extensions of will, thought and desire that simply act upon events, data, messages, signals and the related statistics all leading to: imminent, eminent and/or immanent consequences.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-14-16 at 04:48 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Perhaps a moral and religious people insist on just weights and measures and those who don't reside in the Federal Zone.
    Indeed! These are called "Individuals" being outside the 501(c)(3) congregation of subject US citizens endorsing private credit (SDR's).

There are reasonable suggestions that public key encryption does more to identify the participants to a transaction than to promote privacy or even encryption ('data hiding'). So then, taken that way and discarding 'data hiding' as a distraction, its easier to perceive those algorithms, computers and related systems as mere extensions of will, thought and desire that simply act upon events, data, messages, signals and the related statistics all leading to: imminent, eminent and/or immanent consequences.
    Ergo the Bill of Exchange identifies me Creator/Owner in capacity to Release Jubilee as Resulting Trustee. - More on this as things transpire.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There are quite a number of folks that mind the old feast days, not for 'keeping the law', but as a teaching aid and for keeping a spiritual navigational fixation. One "Pentecostal" congregation I know of had members who would meet up with 'Karaite Messianics' or something like that for Feast Days.
    Yes in deed it is a joy to be participate in the feast days - celebrating before our Elohim.

When I first brought up the Jubilee I did it hesitantly. I was a bit weary to speak of it because I know that carnality would seize upon it so that one might be increased in goods; but, that is not The Way - one with repentant heart turns back to the House of YHVH with respect and reverence in love and appreciation. Read the following verse carefully and you will see that the Adversary is allowed to proceed as a chastising arm [left arm] of God.

Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

Now read this one:

Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Comment: Now the blood of the lamb is supposed to be on the "posts of the door" [daleth] and now we see the house is filled with smoke [indignation]. And now we can comprehend that Isaiah is deathly afraid for God is not happy with those who have broken their word.

Isa 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Isa 6:11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

Isa 6:12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

Comment: The Oak Tree has a double meaning. It can be an Oak of pride in self or an Oak which is unmoveable in God.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Comment: In Faith by Love we do the Law unto each other knowing it is the Mercy and Grace of God that we even are compelled to perform the Law. Else we would all go headlong into the depths of hell. Nevertheless in performing the Law it is good unto me and unto Us. For God does work in the societies of mankind.

===============

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-15-16 at 12:39 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The Pacelli's were fiercely loyal to the injured merit of the papacy. From 1848, the Popes had progressively lost to the emerging nation-state of Italy their dominions, which had formed, since time immemorial, the midriff of the Italian peninsula. Six years before Eugenio's birth, the city of Rome itself had been seized, leaving the papacy in crisis.

How could the Popes regard themselves as independent now that they were mere citizens of an upstart kingdom? Eugenio's grandfather and father believed passionately that the Popes could once again exert a powerful unifying authority over the church by the application of ecclesiastical and international law.

In 1870, at a gathering in Rome of a preponderance of the world's bishops, known as the First Vatican Council, the Pope was dogmatically declared infallible in matters of faith and morals. He was also declared the unchallenged primate of the faithful.

The Pope may have lost his temporal dominion, but spiritually he was solely in charge of his universal church.

During the first two decades of this century, papal primacy and infallibility began to creep even beyond the ample boundaries set by the First Vatican Council. A powerful legal instrument transformed the 1870 primacy dogma into an unprecedented principle of papal power.

Eugenio Pacelli, by then a brilliant young Vatican lawyer, had a major part in the drafting of that instrument, which was known as the Code of Canon Law....

The Second Vatican Council was called by John XXIII who succeeded Pacelli, in 1958, precisely to reject Pacelli's monolith in preference for a collegial, decentralized, human, Christian community, the Holy Spirit, and love. The guiding metaphor of the church of the future was of a "pilgrim people of God." (source)
    Who knows how the above might fit into the puzzle. It definitely appoints to a kind of 'schism' or polarization in that camp.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-16-16 at 12:54 AM.

Interestingly enough, 1958 was ~20 years after 1929 when the Vatican and Holy See of Rome were alleged restored per the Lateran Treaty.