Thread: Court Summons- Why Accept the Invitation?

Court Summons- Why Accept the Invitation?

After more studying I learned of the thought that any and all summons or demand to appear in court is simply an invitation to contract with them and give them jursidiction.

The offered solution is to simply refuse the invitation (with the proper paperwork mailed)- no presence, no acceptance to contract, hence no jurisdiction. This avoids all fear of knowing what to say, and possible mistakes if one goes and gets decieved into contracting.

Since it's all about contracts and the UCC, we simply refuse to contract and stay home.

Thoughts?

Unless, you have applied by filing an application of some sort, then I would find a way to deal with the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPublisher View Post
    After more studying I learned of the thought that any and all summons or demand to appear in court is simply an invitation to contract with them and give them jursidiction.

The offered solution is to simply refuse the invitation (with the proper paperwork mailed)- no presence, no acceptance to contract, hence no jurisdiction. This avoids all fear of knowing what to say, and possible mistakes if one goes and gets decieved into contracting.

Since it's all about contracts and the UCC, we simply refuse to contract and stay home.

Thoughts?
    That is the essence of the Lesson Plan all right!

1) true identity [Redeemed = outside the Federal Reserve Districts]
    2) record forming [Administrative (ministerial visitation) Refusal for Cause]
    3) redeeming lawful money = [Look at Step 1)]

Attachment 4136

Regarding #2, I wanted to share with you this, I tried to publish my notices in the local newspapers of record, they would not accept them, they would tell me that I need a court order to publish my notices. Interesting since we should have freedom of the press, right? Well, by opening a miscellaneous case file like David teaches, you have your notices published onto the public record. So much for freedom of the press.

Here is a notice they would publish: http://publicnoticeads.com/nj/search...0_11950499.htm
    Public Notice:

Legal Notice To: STEPHANIE FLORES, EDWIN SEGARRA, AND THE CITY OF ELIZABETH; the undersigned serves you: NOTICE OF CLAIM, NOTICE OF CLAIM OF RIGHT, NOTICE OF UNLAWFUL TAKING, NOTICE OF DISPUTE, DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST HARRASMENT, DEMAND TO RETURN CHATTELS, DEMAND TO MAKE REPAIRS, AND GRACE. You may view the specifics at following url:http://www.canjura .com/notice21.pdf
    Harold Canjura
    c/o Disabled Veterans Trust
    PO BOX 3498
    Jersey City, NJ 07303
    1/29/10 $24.36
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-15-16 at 01:07 PM.