Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I just had an interesting thought - sue the person - and see who shows up to defend! Since that is a closed law boundary and you can only enter upon invitation, does anybody else see the interesting possibilities. Especially after a Jubilee claim - there is no debtor and evidence is clear - under Motu Proprio an officer of the Public Trust is duty bound to perform else his misdeed is upon his own head.

I mean if you are not a slave [debtor] then you are not compelled to act, and why then should you not be paid as per other actors [hollywood]? Where are you wages?

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

I don't see where the local judge fits into this definition. Maybe be [and of the institutions connected to it?] or [ entities directly dependent on the Holy See] ??