Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought, could some Judges don't even know how government works?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    If you don't love yourself, you do not love God. If you don't love God, you do not love yourself, much less can you love your neighbor.

Can you see now, that if you love money, you cannot love God, you cannot love yourself and much less can you love your neighbor... Wisdom, "The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding."

Amen!

Thanks be to God!
    Gavilan, you will lead and teach many! Shalom, MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Robert View Post
    3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

I don't see where the local judge fits into this definition. Maybe be [and of the institutions connected to it?] or [ entities directly dependent on the Holy See] ??

My first reaction was exactly this. The doctrine of unum sanctum and citing upon Peter and even Paul being struck blind for three days all direct to a wide belief that all things temporal fall upon this jurisdiction. Roughly speaking the law boundary is canon law and the Nicene Council was the general assembly forming the Laws of the World, so to speak.

The very act of a Pope (BISHOP of Rome) declaring that the closed canon is the infallible Word of God verifies and validates itself as a self-written delegation of authority. The Catholic Bible including the Apocrypha while the Protestant Bible has excluded it, and the last chapter of the Book of Mark being edited too, testify to the fallacy of declaring yourself GOD AM I, without having a handle on the act of Creation.

The mathematics is simply that since I create an infinite universe with my mind, my mind is infinite. I carry this in my shirt pocket:

Attachment 4145

It is ACIM's (A Course in Miracles) definition of the Antichrist.

The strange idea there is power past the omnipotence.
    A place beyond the infinite.
    A time transcending the eternal.

In other words your lucidity is why you do not recognize the Pope as God.

P.S. In other words, I AM authorized the Pope to commence Jubilee. You are welcome.

Attachment 4146
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-18-16 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Gavilan, you will lead and teach many! Shalom, MJ
    May the peace and grace of our Lord be with you, MJ!

Let all be according to His will!

May the peace and grace of our Lord be with you, MJ!

Let all be according to His will!
    I acknowledge and accept. Praise Yah.

I just wanted to continue a wee bit about associations, for some peculiar reason the thought has not left my mind. It occurs to me that by the use of the Birth Certificate you are joining an association, a much larger association; a world wide association.

Now, think about this:

One day you wake up, and you fully comprehend you are a man created in God's own image.

You look around, and you see all these associations/relationships and how they affect you and those around you and even those far away from you on the other side of the world.

Then you see that your ancestors bound themselves unwittingly by their actions to many associations that now are demanding you comply to their demands.

Even worse, those running those associations begin issuing misleading, convoluted, disparaging, derogatory, etc., guides. e.g., http://www.mschiefs.org/wp-content/u...tro_For_LE.pdf

What is a man to do?

After giving it some thought, it is quite simple really... Look what the Founding Fathers did: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

They took one voice and declare what they believed, and served notice to all the World.

And BOOM! A new experiment in world politics was born. But how does a nation of men with free will govern itself in a just and equitable manner? Answer, by individual consent.

So, what happens when ignorance begins to reign again because of the natural course of life and those that had suffered the experience of injustice and despotism died and were no longer able to assert their liberty?

What happens when shrewd men join together to subjugate and exploit their peers? And the less able do not comprehend what has happened?

Tyranny, despotism, and eventual autocracy.

It seems to always come down to one's associations.

So with whom are you associating?

If you associate with the Lord, you certainly won't go wrong.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-21-16 at 01:24 PM.

Having been regenerating my central nervous system with generous application of all the known proven techniques around I might persuade you to believe me here. Individual is the opposite of associate. It is only when you go rogue that you invite a prosecution as an individual. - "Any Individual" who disturbs the Peace and Safety of a Congregation known as The People.

We start to understand the Republics' folly, as there is no survey and the Constitution(s) forbid the formation of any state within a state. Citizen of the US was formed and REPLACED the organic territorial state.

You might care to watch Lucy, and note the intense line; Time is Unity. - then the violence begins. The message is quite clear. FREEMAN says, I just hope that we are worthy of your sacrifice. Lucy returns the gaze into his eyes with absolutely no comprehension or even remembrance that there was ever such a delusion... SACRIFICE. Lucy is quickly on her way to EVERYWHERE.

A generous supply of #9 Bask, pure female pheromones under the nuts taught me an interesting lesson about cause and effect. The receptors are put more or less in neutral and await commands and reprogramming. So I thought. But the purpose of the receptors is to trigger an appropriate emotional release of biochemicals. Cause and Effect/Effect and Cause...

What I mean is that when a combination of neuropeptides finds its habit, a conditioned set of receptors called "nicotine" then the emotion is need and want. The nicotine upon saturating the lungs with smoke constructs a neuropeptide construction that finds the receptors "nicotine desires satisfied". And the emotion is satiation.

Well being the Creator, as the copulin hit my cerebellum I got a very disturbing email. It should have hit me emotionally with fear and want - the fear of loss. But it did not. See what I mean about cause and effect? The receptors were in neutral gear. I was hypnotized and not feeling the conditioned need to react or defend.

So my point is that these are the conditions upon which one strives - needing an enemy to Create. And by doing so you end up right smack on the wrong side of the Trading with the Enemy Act accused of "hoarding" gold from its use with the Federal Reserve.

Be redeemed my friend. Find your peace by ceasing to disturb peace for others.

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-21-16 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Individual is the opposite of associate.
    I agree, however, an individual state is a precursor to the associate state.

We start to understand the Republics' folly, as there is no survey and the Constitution(s) forbid the formation of any state within a state. Citizen of the US was formed and REPLACED the organic territorial state.
    I wouldn't call it folly, as much as I would call it a case of necessity.

Look at the beginning charter of New Jersey http://www.state.nj.us/state/archive...t76.html#page1

Whereas all the constitutional Authority, everpossessed by the Kings of Great Britain over these Colonies, or their other Dominions, was, by Compact, derived from the People, and held of them for the common Interest of the whole Society, Allegianceand Protection are, in the Nature of Things, reciprocal Ties, eachequally depending upon the other, and liable to be dissolved bythe other's being refused or withdrawn. And whereas George the third, King of Great Britain, has refused Protection to the good People of these Colonies; and, by assenting to sundry Acts of the British Parliament, attempted to subject them to the absolute Dominion of that Body; and has also made War upon themin the most cruel and unnatural Manner, for no other Cause than asserting their just Rights, all civil Authority under himis necessarily at an End, and a Dissolution of Government in each Colony has consequently taken Place.
    It read more like a justification of action, no? Can you spot where associative consent is no longer a fact and the precursor state results to begin again the cycle?

The necessity for necessity was in error. Tim probably started off that way, based on a mis-education that the municipal corporation was anything more than a municipal corporation. There is still a US government located at the city of Washington.

At some early point Tim began lying and then compounding those lies. I have acquired some impressive folders both about the Corporate US, and the Republics but it feels bad to share it here. I do not like things that make me feel bad.

There is no need for conflict. The remedy was written in 1913 and the Trading with the Enemy Act was misapplied in 1933. So the remedy was there for Americans in 1933. Simple.

Now we find Cornell Law School has removed by "Omission" the TWEA from the Bankers' Code.

What do you know, came across this little diddly by Paymon https://freedomlawschool.wordpress.c...-reconsidered/

I just wanted to continue a wee bit about associations, for some peculiar reason the thought has not left my mind. It occurs to me that by the use of the Birth Certificate you are joining an association, a much larger association; a world wide association.

Now, think about this:

One day you wake up, and you fully comprehend you are a man created in God's own image.

You look around, and you see all these associations/relationships and how they affect you and those around you and even those far away from you on the other side of the world.

Then you see that your ancestors bound themselves unwittingly by their actions to many associations that now are demanding you comply to their demands.

Even worse, those running those associations begin issuing misleading, convoluted, disparaging, derogatory, etc., guides. e.g., http://www.mschiefs.org/wp-content/u...tro_For_LE.pdf

What is a man to do?

After giving it some thought, it is quite simple really... Look what the Founding Fathers did: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

They took one voice and declare what they believed, and served notice to all the World.

And BOOM! A new experiment in world politics was born. But how does a nation of men with free will govern itself in a just and equitable manner? Answer, by individual consent.

So, what happens when ignorance begins to reign again because of the natural course of life and those that had suffered the experience of injustice and despotism died and were no longer able to assert their liberty?

What happens when shrewd men join together to subjugate and exploit their peers? And the less able do not comprehend what has happened?

Tyranny, despotism, and eventual autocracy.

It seems to always come down to one's associations.

So with whom are you associating?

If you associate with the Lord, you certainly won't go wrong.
    Levi tithed to Melchizedek in the loins of Abraham. Eve [mankind] is being courted by two lovers. Will the political hodgepodge win her heart or will she seek that meek and quiet spirit? Let it be the "hidden man of the heart"....

The courting is performed thru perceptions. And perceptions are either external and subject to the five sense limited mind [Tree of Knowledge of good and evil] or internal subject to the Holy Spirit [Tree of Life]. What is Eve to do? Who will she associate herself with?

Jesus said - the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. Or you might say - not subject to the five sense limited sense mind. I myself refuse to "associate" myself with anyone who will not acknowledge Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus. Regarding the worldly estates - what does light have to do with darkness. Is not God able? Yes God is able. So why worry. I know the safest place to be is found with Me and God - Within. The world may be burning - but those who walk in the Way of Life walk subject to the Holy Spirit - the Kingdom Within.

The world is what it is - Jesus told Pilate - you would not be there except my Father allows! Nevertheless we are told to "test the spirits". The Holy Spirit is able to keep one from shrewd men. I have learned that when I quit leaning on Me then I become strong! In other words, Yah has touched the sinew in my thigh; and, I have and am learning not to lean on my own strength.

My Mother [Holy Spirit - Ref Proverbs 31] teaches me in the name of Jesus/Yehoshuah and I am being renewed. Associate yourself with the people that Yah has brought into your life. If you want to know your purpose, look at the people in your life. Jesus did not associate himself with the world but he did certainly showed an example to the world.

gary-ray; michael-joseph and jim discuss the jubilee and other matters....

If one obtains a benefit from a closed law boundary - then yes, one may either undertake or be trustee or be licensed on the behalf of that closed society. Clearly the United States when it first formed was an Unincorporated Association. I expect that my trustee will perform as per his word and under the bylaws of our agreement or contract.

Hopefully we will encounter a mutually beneficial relationship. I know it seems the world is quite unfair and if I was one to undertake in my own strength, it would seem an insurmountable giant. But I am not alone and I am most strong when I am most weak. It seems a paradox which cannot be equated in the five sense limited carnal mind - but in the higher mind, what was a limitation in the carnal mind is no longer a limitation.

If, rather WHEN I am delivered up to a roman civil court, I see it as I was supposed to be there! Not as others who see it as "those bastards" - not so - i bring no railing accusation but rather give praise to Yah as I lean upon my beloved instead of my own strength!

Associate with those whom God brings into your life! Praise Yehovah for the opportunity to grow and to be used in another's life for growth. In all things give praise.

Regarding judges and learning on the job - did you know all the ins and outs in your job the first day you started?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-22-16 at 04:45 AM.