Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Olympus - True Bill & Jubilee - $20,000,000.00

From Olympus - True Bill & Jubilee - $20,000,000.00

I am up to something new. But I feel like this is just the next step.

Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-16 at 12:06 PM.

I found this an interesting facet, so I will expand on it first.

To grasp this happening outside the formal rules on the federal level, you might consider what happened in Colorado. A deputy sheriff "raided" a rancher's barn for pickaxes and shovels during a wildfire. The rancher asked it he was going to pay him back after the fire was contained. He promised that he would. When he did not, the rancher had him arrested/summoned and I suppose likely he beelined it with petty cash to the hardware store...

Attachment 4197

The statute with which the arrest was executed was repealed:

Attachment 4198

But looking closely, we find that one just files a civil suit and copies the district attorney as a criminal complaint. Ergo the right of executing an arrest is preserved.

Name:  Doc 2 Declaration of Mailing to US AG_Page_1.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  262.3 KB

Identical document copies to:

Name:  Doc 2 Declaration of Mailing to US AG_Page_2.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  223.3 KB

Name:  Doc 3 Declaration of Mailing Colo AG_Page_2.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  211.8 KB

Watch for Service yourselves;

Name:  delivery progress 6 25 16 early.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  106.4 KB

USPS Tracking.

7015 1730 0001 6584 9089
    7015 1730 0001 6584 9072
    7015 1730 0001 6584 9096

US AG, Colo AG, Colorado Governor respectively. Just copy and paste these number into the USPS Tracking link.

Funny, I recall how long ago (1996?) I was jailed for early strawman stuff, including a comptroller warrant by the Montana Freemen. There was a fellow in there, nicknamed GARAGE. He and another guy were starting up, calling each other Hoes.

I looked up from chess and declared; You can call me a rake, you can call me a shovel - just NEVER call me a hoe!

Garage looked at me a bit dismayed, You a crazy! You a crazy man!!

It becomes clear that Mr. BRYAN is the "pretend" judge in this matter.

Name:  docket report 6 24 16 image.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  137.0 KB

What would be great is if somebody would find in Tractate Sanhedrin for us; there is a passage where if a good Jew comes into a city he is obligated to investigate the house of justice (BETH DIN). Should he find there is no house of justice, he must either form one himself, or move on.

Name:  misnomer.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  137.5 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-25-16 at 09:18 AM.

Nothing, but they had something going in England.

https://books.google.com/books?id=2Y...tice%22&f=true

Name:  bethdin.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  118.0 KB
    Last edited by Gavilan; 06-25-16 at 01:32 PM.

Name:  Robert J BRYAN biography.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  260.6 KB

Attachment 4207

Albeit Robert is recused for a deviant oath, I find it exceptional that he founded Inns of Court within the dominions of the Bar Association here on Washington State.

Name:  inner sanctum of the bar.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  67.1 KB

Name:  London Temple close.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  126.1 KB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-25-16 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill

Albeit Robert is recused for a deviant oath, I find it exceptional that he founded Inns of Court within the dominions of the Bar Association here on Washington State.
    Why not write him a letter, and provide him notice. Wouldn't you like an opportunity to leave criminal syndicalism if you were caught in it and didn't know it, or at least a chance to leave it even if you knew it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Why not write him a letter, and provide him notice. Wouldn't you like an opportunity to leave criminal syndicalism if you were caught in it and didn't know it, or at least a chance to leave it even if you knew it?
    Thank you. Maybe a Delegation of Authority upon signing a proper oath and filing it into this Case? I will certainly show you if it happens.

The more in depth discussion of the Jubilee and trust law will be in the back-forums of www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but I will still be posting here. - Just not in some of the details. I will likely just stay to published documentation here.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you. Maybe a Delegation of Authority upon signing a proper oath and filing it into this Case? I will certainly show you if it happens.

The more in depth discussion of the Jubilee and trust law will be in the back-forums of www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but I will still be posting here. - Just not in some of the details. I will likely just stay to published documentation here.
    You may want to upgrade to vBulletin then.