Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Which altar do you choose to lay your head? [Jacob's rock for a pillow.]

I am drawn to review a basic tenet of corporations and trusts; the right to sue and be sued in the NAME OF THE TRUST.

An entire criminal syndicalism seems to be constructed around deviant bonding practices, so that attorneys can say that two men cannot make a binding agreement without a proper attornement to a system of debt/sacrifice and contributions/homage to the central banking reserves.

True Bill
    Attachment 1
    Attachment 2
    Civil Cover Sheet
    Someone just told me you were being pedantic, and that the court had said as much.

I asked, if it were her case and the sole essential arbiter to see that the one rendering judgement was being objective and just, wouldn't you care that the oath was correct. Why deviate from the simple English form? There was no retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Someone just told me you were being pedantic, and that the court had said as much.

I asked, if it were her case and the sole essential arbiter to see that the one rendering judgement was being objective and just, wouldn't you care that the oath was correct. Why deviate from the simple English form? There was no retort.
    There is an oxymoron within the post. At least I do not think it only me.

What would it matter what the court said if there was no court? If the "judge" was running a vacant office, due to the execution of law, then there was never any judicial function extant.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is an oxymoron within the post. At least I do not think it only me.

What would it matter what the court said if there was no court? If the "judge" was running a vacant office, due to the execution of law, then there was never any judicial function extant.
    Indeed, yet they believe they can "de facto" judge.