Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Additionally please enjoy the opening passages of the Gospel of Thomas:

Attachment 4222
    Attached Images Attached Images

David,

This came to mind while reading your linked document:
    Against these, therefore, Pompey was sent with a large force; and no sooner was he arrived in Sicily, but Perpenna immediately departed, leaving the whole island to him. Pompey received the distressed cities into favour, and treated all with great humanity, except the Mamertines in Messena; for when they protested against his court and jurisdiction, alleging their privilege and exemption founded upon an ancient charter or grant of the Romans, he replied sharply, "What! will you never cease prating of laws to us that have swords by our sides?"
    http://classics.mit.edu/Plutarch/pompey.html
    On the other hand, why are we pulled into this battle? Why are we troubled? Is this about eternal life? If it is, is it about blissful as opposed to a cursed damnation?

Odd, in their ignorance they paint is a loons, yet it is all in the fruits...

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

This came to mind while reading your linked document:

On the other hand, why are we pulled into this battle? Why are we troubled? Is this about eternal life? If it is, is it about blissful as opposed to a cursed damnation?

Odd, in their ignorance they paint is a loons, yet it is all in the fruits...

Truth, history, fact and law. I am simply forming a record of what has happened. I find that very peaceful. The truth shall set you free.

We can watch the fruits, as scheduled. I am quite hopeful that by alerting the Triumvirate a great deal of heartache will be circumvented.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Truth, history, fact and law. I am simply forming a record of what has happened. I find that very peaceful. The truth shall set you free.

We can watch the fruits, as scheduled. I am quite hopeful that by alerting the Triumvirate a great deal of heartache will be circumvented.
    How about self-defense David?

Those that follow Christ are told to turn the other cheek, is it the correct way to turn the other cheek and let oneself be annihilated? Don't we have a duty to preserve our own while adhering to Justice?

If we know they have created this complete superstructure to enslave all of humanity, what is one's duty?

Clearly you have shown by your actions that you are providing notice to all the world to see how things are presently within this system. However, we know that evil will not triumph, life will endure over death.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    How about self-defense David?

Those that follow Christ are told to turn the other cheek, is it the correct way to turn the other cheek and let oneself be annihilated? Don't we have a duty to preserve our own while adhering to Justice?

If we know they have created this complete superstructure to enslave all of humanity, what is one's duty?

Clearly you have shown by your actions that you are providing notice to all the world to see how things are presently within this system. However, we know that evil will not triumph, life will endure over death.

It takes a while to see that I am on my own planet.

Someone mentioned that the parables Jesus told, to hide the truth from those outside the inner apocalyptic mystery cult - Apostles - were to remain hidden. That Jesus taught the hidden mysteries very carefully for good reason. I agree.

Jesus had hopes of gaining the Throne in Jerusalem because once crowned, he was the true King of Israel. By pawing through the document carefully you might see where I am coming from. Jesus' biological father was the King of Israel (banished) Archelaus HEROD, who still had a rogue administration hiding across the Jordan River. The purpose of the encryption died when Jesus died, at least a decade after the alleged Crucifixion.

Archelaus, John and Jesus tried to assert the law, much as you describe, against those with swords at their sides. Much like me. They saw how Antipas was in adultery with Philip's wife Herodias and hoped that justice would prevail.

Some of this has been "validated" by a former Catholic priest. The Vatican knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus' wife. And that she fled to France (Gaul) to protect the children. The Vatican still asserts however that Jesus died on the Cross, which once you decode the Book of Mark you should find otherwise. Jesus coauthored the Book of Mark with Paul, Mark and Peter. It is pretty widely acknowledged that Mark was Peter's scribe.

Understand that these are just my opinions and interpretations. However know too, that I am confident enough in them to present them to the Triumvirate in this context; all for the preservation of trust law.

Through colonizing my central nervous system and biocosmetric sonoluminescence as a spiritual self-cultivation technology I preconsciously inserted this Case, where the USA laundered millions through the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION, of stolen money. - Seized simply because these accounts were being held in trust.

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  58.8 KB

Now that Case too is on the record, before the Triumvirate as they consider their authority for this Jubilee.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-30-16 at 08:43 PM.