Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    There is no need for templates, be humble, share with the people the Gospel, explain how those that were tasked with the Trust breached it for their own gain, and then “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”
    Herein lies a great mystery. For how to share? Should the parables be explained to a carnal mind? Can the New Wine of the Spirit couched in the Fleshly stories be explained to one who is not even prepared to receive the Earthly interpretations? And how then can one share without causing one on the milk to stumble? Because what if the faith of one on the "milk" is destroyed by one who thinks - in his own mind - to help? Who is this one who causes a "little one" to stumble, who causes a little one to give up the faith?

Jesus said he would teach the females how to be male. While that is easily squared in the New Wine - to the Carnal Mind it remains veiled. Until one is "called" by the Father to come to the Son - one cannot come. And who is arrogant enough to think he can bring anyone to God? Man plants and waters - God calls and gives the increase.

Believe me, I, in my arrogance have sought to teach strong meat to those who are on milk thinking in my own vanity that I could "make them see". I will assure you - I have never been able to make even just one see. And I wonder - why am I a stranger in my own house. You would think that those closest to me would see, hear and experience and know. But I had to learn the hard way. God gives the increase.

I am a SURROGATE of God. For God plants in me as I SUBMIT as a Wife to Leadership.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-01-16 at 04:46 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Now back to the topic at hand. All law depends on Divine Law. And as such, Divine Law dictates that one may not be tested past remedy. Furthermore the Scripture says one will not be tested past what one is with the ability to handle. Now then also, we read in Balaam that a third party cannot put a curse on me. I must curse myself by my own choice.

Therefore there exists a choice. Would you waive your right to lawful money for a convenience of use? My being is expressed in deed. Said deed may be express in writing or implied in action. At the heart of the matter is Honor. But even more, I NEED KNOWLEDGE.

So I inquire of the Well Spring of all Knowledge and Wisdom.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Now back to the topic at hand. All law depends on Divine Law. And as such, Divine Law dictates that one may not be tested past remedy. Furthermore the Scripture says one will not be tested past what one is with the ability to handle. Now then also, we read in Balaam that a third party cannot put a curse on me. I must curse myself by my own choice.

Therefore there exists a choice. Would you waive your right to lawful money for a convenience of use? My being is expressed in deed. Said deed may be express in writing or implied in action. At the heart of the matter is Honor. But even more, I NEED KNOWLEDGE.

So I inquire of the Well Spring of all Knowledge and Wisdom.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Divine Law - Law of the Fire
    Canon Law - Law of the Air
    Admiralty Law - Law of the Water
    Constitutional Law - Law of the Land

Fleshly Nature - Female
    Spiritual Nature - Male

Thusly Jesus said - in Thomas [the Twin] - He would teach the females how to be Male.

Thomas itself is a Parable within a Parable - for it shows we as the Twin of Jesus. In other words that we would come to he perfect Image of Christ - or as St. Paul wrote - "from glory to glory" we are transformed.

"Fish" out of the "Right Side" of the Boat. For when Peter was asked does he and his master pay taxes - upon self indictment - Jesus told Peter - put a hook in the water and the first FISH that comes up out of the Sea [water] pull the gold from its mouth and pay the tribute.

MJ, I think we have a misunderstanding, I strongly believe that "The worker deserves his wages." (1 Timothy 5:18)

My purpose here is not for commercial gain, if I was press to describe my reason for being here, it would be to look for Spiritual guidance coming from a place of ignorance and oppression, pretty much as the Jews were in Egypt under Pharaoh.

I have done pretty well with contract law, and have benefited greatly from that knowledge, yet my spirit cried out for knowledge and wisdom, that is how I came to comprehend how those benefiting from the System of Usury have enslaved all of us.

Many think that the people substance is what change Law to Equity but that is not so, the worker is worthy of his wages, it is the monetization of debt that creates a future obligation to perform. The people running the Federal Reserve think that if the notes are destroyed they will never have to perform and the people will always remain enslaved, that I think is a fallacy. I can't help to see that you are a prophet MJ that is troubled and need to have complete faith in the LORD, for He will provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thusly Jesus said - in Thomas [the Twin] - He would teach the females how to be Male.
    Contradicts lots of scripture. The mystery of marriage, the church as a type of family/body/marriage. Females can join with a 'male' by taking a husband. A church or a city is not necessarily flesh though typed a female/woman. How does one teach an innately subconscious, mostly-subconscious (whose nervous system is mostly subconscious leaning as to nerve matter) or mostly-passive being to be active-conscious/male?

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
    Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 08:40 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

For those with academic tendencies, you might enjoy the following read:

http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/ch01.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    For those with academic tendencies, you might enjoy the following read:

http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/ch01.htm
    Damn good article. If I could rep or thumbs up this post, I would.

Thank-you for this link.